ADVERTISEMENT

89-26

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
That's the score the last 3 years against the puppies

and 51-13 under Mac in two years

DOMINATION, remember when we actually lost to these clowns 3 years in a row? I don't either, we own that school.. What's even funnier is how they act like they won the Super Bowl or SEC Championship game every time they beat us in the stands with the fans, when we win we act like we beat vandy or kentucky each time... 3 peat dawgies, smart better get used to it. This will help with recruiting as well with the new staff takeover too.. More wins will help us in recruiting, we are in better shape each week now if this defense keeps it up...

I just watched the entire replay again and ran back a lot of plays on film, the OL played EXCELLENT finally and the play calling was really really good despite how much people (michi) dislike Nuss.. We were perfectly balanced and methodically whipped their ass. The defense looked even more impressive watching it again, Mcmillian played a really good game, other than one drive which was ALL on dawson and Marcel Harris you can't play any better in modern day football overall than they did, for the 3rd time this season. Eason was scared to death by 3rd quarter of getting hit and tired of being on his ass, his uniform looked like the pitcher tried to pick him off at first 70 times in a row.

With a decent enough offense with the running game and a good amount of passing game targets we have and the defense behind it we can play with anyone, Lewis needs more touches and targets.. Ill tell you who are two monsters, Zuniga, kid is gonna be a clowney type dominate player in the years to come for us, he flat out dominated them on the edge and Jawaan Taylor... he played outstanding all day today and gave del rio extra time to make the throws on the strikes he had today, one being the TD to Cyontai on his check off picking up the rush off the edge. With so many teams losing ahead of us today, we could very well be staring at a top 10 ranking soon. Del rio still needs more snaps and experience but he was much more healthy today and serviceable is all we need from him, he made a couple excellent throws... Two on 3rd and longs and the ball to Lewis on the sideline that the officials of course mucked up with two of them standing right there. If we keep playing like this we can have a legitimate shot in each game the rest of the way. The DL being healthy was HUGE, Bryan and Ivie being back was big and they played outstanding. Whole team gets an A rating today except for special teams.. but Chris Thompson is huge for us there, kid is all over the place and I was glad to FINALLY see him returning kicks, he should have been getting more returns long ago... he's gonna house one soon

That's the score the last 3 years against the puppies

and 51-13 under Mac in two years

DOMINATION, remember when we actually lost to these clowns 3 years in a row? I don't either, we own that school.. What's even funnier is how they act like they won the Super Bowl or SEC Championship game every time they beat us in the stands with the fans, when we win we act like we beat vandy or kentucky each time... 3 peat dawgies, smart better get used to it. This will help with recruiting as well with the new staff takeover too.. More wins will help us in recruiting, we are in better shape each week now if this defense keeps it up...

I just watched the entire replay again and ran back a lot of plays on film, the OL played EXCELLENT finally and the play calling was really really good despite how much people (michi) dislike Nuss.. We were perfectly balanced and methodically whipped their ass. The defense looked even more impressive watching it again, Mcmillian played a really good game, other than one drive which was ALL on dawson and Marcel Harris you can't play any better in modern day football overall than they did, for the 3rd time this season. Eason was scared to death by 3rd quarter of getting hit and tired of being on his ass, his uniform looked like the pitcher tried to pick him off at first 70 times in a row.

With a decent enough offense with the running game and a good amount of passing game targets we have and the defense behind it we can play with anyone, Lewis needs more touches and targets.. Ill tell you who are two monsters, Zuniga, kid is gonna be a clowney type dominate player in the years to come for us, he flat out dominated them on the edge and Jawaan Taylor... he played outstanding all day today and gave del rio extra time to make the throws on the strikes he had today, one being the TD to Cyontai on his check off picking up the rush off the edge. With so many teams losing ahead of us today, we could very well be staring at a top 10 ranking soon. Del rio still needs more snaps and experience but he was much more healthy today and serviceable is all we need from him, he made a couple excellent throws... Two on 3rd and longs and the ball to Lewis on the sideline that the officials of course mucked up with two of them standing right there. If we keep playing like this we can have a legitimate shot in each game the rest of the way. The DL being healthy was HUGE, Bryan and Ivie being back was big and they played outstanding. Whole team gets an A rating today except for special teams.. but Chris Thompson is huge for us there, kid is all over the place and I was glad to FINALLY see him returning kicks, he should have been getting more returns long ago... he's gonna house one soon
Zuniga and Jaawan Taylor were McElwain 3* recruits so they can't be any good.

I live in Georgia and I am beginning to see something curious. UGA fans and UGA media are showing less and less angst over losing to Florida. It is almost like they expect it to happen, given that it usually does.

I live in Georgia and I am beginning to see something curious. UGA fans and UGA media are showing less and less angst over losing to Florida. It is almost like they expect it to happen, given that it usually does.

It's a sign of growth as they have learned their station in life.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I just don't see our offense playing with anyone that is top level. I think our defense can keep a game close for most of the 1st half against a team like Bama or LSU but will get pounded by the 2nd half at least. I don't really know what to think about Arkansas but they are a scrappy team at home usually. I think we will have to win the turnover battle to beat Arkansas on the road.

Last edited:

Well, back when the record was 43-22 in their favor, they really did expect to win every year. Like how we feel about Vandy. But if Vandy came out and beat us 80% of the time for 3 decades, we'd start feeling differently about it too.

Well, back when the record was 43-22 in their favor, they really did expect to win every year. Like how we feel about Vandy. But if Vandy came out and beat us 80% of the time for 3 decades, we'd start feeling differently about it too.

I am REALLY looking forward to the day we take over the series lead.

This has happened at the game as well, very little trash talking and "woofing" among the UGA fans before the game, and after the game, I haven't even seen them, they "disappear", they all leave with about 5-7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, get in their vehicles, close the windows so they don't have to talk to anybody, and get out of there as quick as they can.It's definitely a change in mindset.

They were like that when I was at the game in 07, then they finally won one...

Like Alex Brown said, you let them win once... that shit will come RIGHT back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT