ADVERTISEMENT

6 fumbles lost and an INT. Vols played Santa Claus today in College Station

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
Fumble away one TD, give them 3 Tds

700 yards worth of offense.
Came back from 21 down and from 28-7 to tie the game at 35 all only to fall in the 2nd OT 45-38

Let their be rejoicing in Athens and Gainesville tonight

Last edited:
Living on the knife's edge. 5th time they had come back from at least 2 TDs down in the 2nd half.

Can't be that careless with the ball playing a team as good as TAM in their own house.

Still almost pulled that 4th ace out of the deck again.

Had a 5th yr DT go down from a helmet to helmet collision. He lay on the field a long time. They brought in the cart, immobilized him and rushed him to a local hospital.

He was never a big name. Just somebody who toiled in the trenches. But even big men go down. Looked bad but I am hoping it was just looks. Already down 7 starters before the game started and BOTH seniors who passed up the draft last year as Juniors had career ending injuries. One a broken ankle and the other redamaged a shoulder he had repaired in the off season and is going to go under the knife again.

Oh well. Got Alabama to whip next Saturday.

You seem proud that your team is inept and only lost by 7

As inept as they are, still beat the shit out of you.

It hit the Vegas spread on the nose. Considering how careless they have been with the football lately, how many starters they have lost and playing the 2nd best team in the SEC on the road, I ain't all that disappointed

Let F-U play TAM in their house, fumble 6 times and lose an Int. Yet STILL push the game into D-OT.

That day ain't happening anytime soon.

Too cowardly to play LSU at home. Barely able to crawl by Vandy on the road

As inept as they are, still beat the shit out of you.

Out of me?

I do not recall suiting up.

I will enjoy watching the inbreds choke against Alabama and then whining about the LSU game.

Because that is what you do. you whine.

Last edited:
The first time in 12 years the volenhoes sniff relevance and this drool drips on the Gator board. The volenhoes beat the Gators by 10 in their hoehouse against a second string QB that has never taken a game snap while a Gator. After more than a decade of getting their hoeass beat there is so much bravado.

Tennessee beat VTech, which lost a ton of turnovers to them. I believe it was 4-0.

I am sure butchies discussed their toughness then, and their own mistakes now.

Florida inexplicably stopped running plays in the third quarter. A Georgia kid removed his helmet. And the Appy State kid missed a make able FG. This is what you get with a rah rah whine to the ref coach. Should be 3-3, are 5-1. Enjoy your overall luck.

Tennessee beat VTech, which lost a ton of turnovers to them. I believe it was 4-0.

I am sure butchies discussed their toughness then, and their own mistakes now.

Florida inexplicably stopped running plays in the third quarter. A Georgia kid removed his helmet. And the Appy State kid missed a make able FG. This is what you get with a rah rah whine to the ref coach. Should be 3-3, are 5-1. Enjoy your overall luck.
Nail meets head.

I must confess I enjoyed watching them lose to A&M after our helmet-removing incident last week.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
Living on the knife's edge. 5th time they had come back from at least 2 TDs down in the 2nd half.

Can't be that careless with the ball playing a team as good as TAM in their own house.

Had a 5th yr DT go down from a helmet to helmet collision. He lay on the field a long time. They brought in the cart, immobilized him and rushed him to a local hospital.

He was never a big name. Just somebody who toiled in the trenches. But even big men go down. Looked bad but I am hoping it was just looks. Already down 7 starters before the game started and BOTH seniors who passed up the draft last year as Juniors had career ending injuries. One a broken ankle and the other redamaged a shoulder he had repaired in the off season and is going to go under the knife again.

And injuries like that are the reason your other hero was properly ejected. Then he defiantly left the field, after essentially attempting to injure someone. Will be interesting seeing him meet with his teammate who was accidentally injured by helmet to helmet. Are there not utk boards where you can whine? One win since 2004 and we get these insecure rivets.

He is a UT fan. They are not smart people

But our coach and team is smart enough to beat Mr. Ed and the blow hard, loud mouthed braggarts of F-U now ain't they?

You swamp chickens said I wouldn't come back after a UT loss and dare to show myself.

I did.

Wasn't our AD who cancelled a football game out of cowardice because we had players injured and he hoped that the game would never get rescheduled.

That is your "Badge of Honor".

And injuries like that are the reason your other hero was properly ejected. Then he defiantly left the field, after essentially attempting to injure someone. Will be interesting seeing him meet with his teammate who was accidentally injured by helmet to helmet. Are there not utk boards where you can whine? One win since 2004 and we get these insecure rivets.

Blown call so Blow me.

Vols ripped the guts out of F-U. That was apparent last week at Vandy and by the cowardice of your AD this week.

Have fun against Mizzu. Maybe Kyle Trask will save the day for you

What exactly does that mean...lol
Ask and you shall be answered.

Since you are not educated well enough to know, here is the Oxford Dictionary's definition.

noun
UK /ˈnaɪf ˌedʒ/ US /ˈnaɪf ˌedʒ/
on a knife edge:

in a difficult or worrying situation of which the result is very uncertain:

And here is Merriam Webster/ Encyclopedia Britannica's definition:

on a/the knife-edge

: in a dangerous or important situation in which two very different results are possible.

Got it now

Dummy?

Ask and you shall be answered.

Since you are not educated well enough to know, here is the Oxford Dictionary's definition.

noun
UK /ˈnaɪf ˌedʒ/ US /ˈnaɪf ˌedʒ/
on a knife edge:

in a difficult or worrying situation of which the result is very uncertain:

And here is Merriam Webster/ Encyclopedia Britannica's definition:

on a/the knife-edge

: in a dangerous or important situation in which two very different results are possible.

Got it now

Dummy?
OMG...you're more retarded than I thought. Yes...dumb ****...I know that the phrase means. You're a crazy person...congratulations.

Nail meets head.

I must confess I enjoyed watching them lose to A&M after our helmet-removing incident last week.

Dawgs are already eliminated from the SECE this year. I can't remember Richt ever being eliminated this early in the season.

Can you?

OMG...you're more retarded than I thought. Yes...dumb ****...I know that the phrase means. You're a crazy person...congratulations.

Actually, I'm a smartass. Been one all my life. I enjoy aggravating you lesser beings

Seems to me the retarded one and the dumbass was the one asking what it meant.

An intelligent person would never have asked the question in the first place.

Actually, I'm a smartass. Been one all my life. I enjoy aggravating you lesser beings

Seems to me the retarded one and the dumbass was the one asking what it meant.

An intelligent person would never have asked the question in the first place.
61900470.jpg

oh there will be a whipping, Bama will beat yall worse than they just beat Arky tonight and with UT barely being able to field a team now without a bye week, yikes.. My only regret is the actual only chickening that went on around the world of football since that word has been used a lot to describe the Gators is Vol fans not wanting to take my wagers on their two auto losses in a row. It will only get worse from here and especially next week. Hopefully bama isn't favored by too much for me to pay for Christmas. They are going to kill dobbs so bad lol and run all over you

But our coach and team is smart enough to beat Mr. Ed and the blow hard, loud mouthed braggarts of F-U now ain't they?

You swamp chickens said I wouldn't come back after a UT loss and dare to show myself.

I did.

Wasn't our AD who cancelled a football game out of cowardice because we had players injured and he hoped that the game would never get rescheduled.

That is your "Badge of Honor".

my badge of honor is looking at those SEC standings and seeing us with the same record and after next week, we will be 3-1 in the East and UT will be 3-2 in the SEC. But anyone smart saw this coming

Reactions: GatorNation79
I don't think we will make up the LSU game. So if we beat Pig Sooey and the Leghumpers, that MDvol fella might just go bonkers. Guy seems emotionally linked to all things UF to an unhealthy degree. ijs

He is cute.
I understand he wears very cute panties. He vowed not to change them until utk beat Florida again. But, after their record two game win streak from 2003-2004, when Florida restored order in 2005 he never expected the highest quality Wal Mart cotton panties to actually become a permanent part of his flabby ass. That happens with 11 years of warmth and moisture.

Congratulations to utk for their one game winning streak over Florida.

They've had a horseshoe stuck their asses most of the season, it finally fell out. No team has been luckier than that group. Fun game to watch, hope the UT lineman is ok. He was moving his fingers so that is a good sign. Never want to see any kid hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT