ADVERTISEMENT

55 People Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System

"I will be taking the vaccine. I advise everyone else to as soon as it's available" - @Nolec

The freaking Epoch Times. This is from your media fact checker. It states in the stupid article that the source is questionable. This is pathetic.
The Epoch Times
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete…

The freaking Epoch Times.

That actually makes the claim completely legit. Their reporting is rock-solid.

"The vaccine is perfectly safe" - @Nolec in the summer

"Hey, so what if some people got Bells Pallsy! That's perfectly normal!" - @Nolec after we learn the vaccine he claimed was perfectly safe is actually quite deadly to some.

The freaking Epoch Times. This is from your media fact checker. It states in the stupid article that the source is questionable. This is pathetic.
The Epoch Times
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete…
I suggest you not only get the vaccine, but the booster, and about 4 more shots. Report back, or not. We'll do a eulogy for you. It will be Bigly! I promise! 😂

The Epoch Times
I've had a subscription for almost 2 years now. Here's how I know their reporting is spot on. When you consistently report on the corruption and atrocities of the CCP to the point where they send arsensists to burn your printing facilities to the ground. You're clearly over the target #BIGLY. But you wouldn't a thing about honest journalism. Isn't that right Nolec?

The Epoch Times
So that disqualifies CNN, WaPo, et al

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I've had a subscription for almost 2 years now. Here's how I know their reporting is spot on. When you consistently report on the corruption and atrocities of the CCP to the point where they send arsensists to burn your printing facilities to the ground. You're clearly over the target #BIGLY. But you wouldn't a thing about honest journalism. Isn't that right Nolec?

He just sourced The New York Times, for crying out loud.

In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.
I think I'll take my chances without a vaccine...
https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-pe...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-3
From article. Not really what I would call proof of any casual effect.

The reporting system, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), is a federal database. The system is passive, meaning reports aren’t automatically collected and must be filed. VAERS reports can be filed by anyone, including health care providers, patients, or family members.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I suggest you not only get the vaccine, but the booster, and about 4 more shots. Report back, or not. We'll do a eulogy for you. It will be Bigly! I promise! 😂
I’ve had both shots and I’m perfectly fine. The source of the article is fine but realize what they put down in the second paragraph is the key to this. I quoted above. This is not exactly a reputable reporting site nor is it cause-and-effect proof.

I’ve had both shots and I’m perfectly fine. The source of the article is fine but realize what they put down in the second paragraph is the key to this. I quoted above. This is not exactly a reputable reporting site nor is it cause-and-effect proof.
I'm saying the article is true or not, I don't know. I think if one is working in an environment where risk of covid infection is high, it's probably worth the risk of getting vaccinated so chances are nil you'll be out of work for 3 weeks or so. I also do not get annual flu shots, haven't had the flu in 20 years either. It should be a matter of choice, not a mandate. If everyone who is scared shitless of covid then they should make the plunge. Then there is no need to worry about the rest of us who don't. I'm on the fence. I think I'll wait to decide once it's no longer a pain in the ass and see what fallout there is from the vaccine.

I'm saying the article is true or not, I don't know. I think if one is working in an environment where risk of covid infection is high, it's probably worth the risk of getting vaccinated so chances are nil you'll be out of work for 3 weeks or so. I also do not get annual flu shots, haven't had the flu in 20 years either. It should be a matter of choice, not a mandate. If everyone who is scared shitless of covid then they should make the plunge. Then there is no need to worry about the rest of us who don't. I'm on the fence. I think I'll wait to decide once it's no longer a pain in the ass and see what fallout there is from the vaccine.
I didn’t say I was worried about you, LOL. Just not a big fan of disinformation.

Sorry you wasted your money. If the media fact checker states they make up crap.... that's what you read. Seems you read enough to have it stick as well.

I'm saying the article is true or not, I don't know. I think if one is working in an environment where risk of covid infection is high, it's probably worth the risk of getting vaccinated so chances are nil you'll be out of work for 3 weeks or so. I also do not get annual flu shots, haven't had the flu in 20 years either.

Same. @Nolec told me you get the flu shot once, never get it again.

I never get the shot and never get the flu. Guess always telling the truth and being a good person is good for the body. Probably why @Nolec always wears a mask and is always scared of getting sick.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Same. @Nolec told me you get the flu shot once, never get it again.

I never get the shot and never get the flu. Guess always telling the truth and being a good person is good for the body. Probably why @Nolec always wears a mask and is always scared of getting sick.

Welchers lie by definition. So provide a quote where I stated you get a flu shot one. Never happened, though you could look near the posts where I schooled you on your claim "there is no such thing as a flu vaccine" LOL
Your pathetic grasp of science is still with you. Your contention is that good people don't get sick....... now is this because bact. and viruses are compassionate or is it divine in nature in your alt. reality. Does this also with for cancer in your world? LOL You'd be better to leave science to those with higher than room temp. IQ. LOL

Welchers lie by definition. So provide a quote where I stated you get a flu shot one. Never happened, though you could look near the posts where I schooled you on your claim "there is no such thing as a flu vaccine" LOL
Your pathetic grasp of science is still with you. Your contention is that good people don't get sick....... now is this because bact. and viruses are compassionate or is it divine in nature in your alt. reality. Does this also with for cancer in your world? LOL You'd be better to leave science to those with higher than room temp. IQ. LOL

Good people are happy people. Evil people are always angry and stressed, which is a huge tax on your immune system. Simple science.

Just try telling the truth and being a decent person for one week. If you hate it then you can go back to being the miserable person you are now.

Reactions: fatman76
Good people are happy people. Evil people are always angry and stressed, which is a huge tax on your immune system. Simple science.

This explains your constant anxiety, insecurity and quest for recognition. It does not condone the constant lies and disinformation you spew.

Just try telling the truth and being a decent person for one week. If you hate it then you can go back to being the miserable person you are now.

Let me know how this works for you... oh i forgot, if it did work for you then you'd honor your bet, and wouldn't get back here. We'll watch. LOL

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Lost that bet Nov. 6th, 2020. Biden won the election. This is simple .

I did? Where did the bet say it was decided on Election Day? And we all know you have the terms at the ready, so let's see them.

You didn't get caught lying again....did you????

The Epoch Times
So can you please provide some evidence of shoddy or questionable reporting from Epoch?

I’m honestly asking, I can’t recall reading something from them that was complete nonsense. It’s typically well cited and balanced.

Snopes...maybe you had a point and were telling the truth but since you linked snopes, I will never know.
Whenever you read a Snopes check and they deem it "mostly false" it means they can't refute it and have punted, to try and survive until they get a fresh set of downs. Snopes is more biased than Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper, as if that's even possible.

Whenever you read a Snopes check and they deem it "mostly false" it means they can't refute it and have punted, to try and survive until they get a fresh set of downs. Snopes is more biased than Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper, as if that's even possible.

Agree, snopes is mostly bullshit. And by mostly I mean entirely.

Other than the Babylon Bee stuff, when has Snopes been off about something?
That’s the interesting thing about Miss information. The article posted is actually correct. But what it does is it uses a sensationalist headline without explaining the information to create a perception that isn’t real. But if you wanted to argue with this point you could just simply turn around and say what in the article isn’t real. The article itself is correct and accurate the perception it creates isn’t real and leads to miss information. This is a tactic used by both sides to create propaganda and groupthink. I find it interesting that these very intelligent people, and most everybody in the lounge is intelligent, either don’t read the article for the details or just don’t care because it supports their general point of view.

same thing is true for things published on liberal sites.

Individuals generally are smart or smart enough to figure it out but when they get in groups we lose a great deal of our individuality as well as our critical thinking.

This basically explains the issue with them and why FB curtailed:

please read: https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/08/06/facebook-epoch-times/
Wow is this Christmas?

You literally
1) cited Snopes, well known left wing “fact” checker
2) who didn’t really go after anything Epoch has ever published, rather a “related” (they never explain that) media company that used odd tactics to boost
3) anti-Chinese propaganda...and well we know we can’t have that can we?
4) and were subsequently kicked off social media for a tangential relationship, which is a wee bit of a sore spot at the moment for half the country..

JFC read what you post please. Now go find me something Epoch published that ruins their credibility or consider your point unsupported.

Last edited:
LOL. Ouch.

That one left a Mark.

And how ironic that you would try to discredit a news source as biased and use a biased fact checker to do it.

That's funny.

So use your better fact checker. Too lazy? Easier to out of hand dismiss? Use Epoch if you want highly biased, as stated by media fact checker as well.

Wow is this Christmas?

You literally
1) cited Snopes, well known left wing “fact” checker
2) who didn’t really go after anything Epoch has ever published, rather a “related” (they never explain that) media company that used odd tactics to boost
3) anti-Chinese propaganda...and well we know we can’t have that can we?
4) and were subsequently kicked off social media for a tangential relationship, which is a wee bit of a sore spot at the moment for half the country..

JFC read what you post please. Now go find me something Epoch published that ruins their credibility or consider your point unsupported.

From media fact checker:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Waiting for anyone to post a fact checker showing how fair, balanced, unbiased Epoch might be. I'll wait.

Reactions: BSC911
So use your better fact checker. Too lazy? Easier to out of hand dismiss? Use Epoch if you want highly biased, as stated by media fact checker as well.

Using fact checkers is lazy you dolt. Do your own research including researching news sources that you don't typically agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT