ADVERTISEMENT

2023 QB Malachi Singleton

Gator-B

Dec 1, 2021
Tallahassee
Several of our north Georgia members, and more recently @bigsnake49 have kept his name in the discussion, even throughout the drama the last few weeks with "that Miami kid". Props for that, I have looked this kids profile over before and probably just due to measurables, totally missed how good he is. Talk about balance, this kid completed 166 of 221 passes last year(75% completion, 2,316yds, 24 TD's) and also had 160 rushes(1,018yds, 25 TD's). That seems crazy production to be so overlooked. He's a 1,000+ rusher 2 years in a row. He has 90+ total TD's in less than 2 years of stats(covid 2020). Thats crazy.

Elite 11 Finals starts today...
He is listed places(HUDL, MaxPreps) at 6'2" 210lbs but as low as 6'0.5" in some places, 6'1" in others - so I wonder if height is an issue. He lists a 4.54 40yd dash on his hudl, but the article below notes a 4.41 at a camp setting. As mentioned previously as well, he is cousins with the Whittemore's apparently, and has some familiarity with UF, being at FNL last year. Maybe @JasonHigdon can remember how he looked in person.

I believe he took over in 2020 and started the last 5 games as a sophomore, and was named Georgia's region 3 6A offensive POY. In 2021 he was named Cobb County Offensive POY. I think he is currently 20-4 as a starter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News