ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Core Recruits

Shaner25_32

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 29, 2021
Every year I like to identify some key recruits that need to end up in Gator uniforms. Usually the location of recruit and position of need are the main factors for this. For example, the 2020 class core recruits included Gervon Dexter, Tim Smith, Demarkus Bowman, Arian Smith, Josh Braun and Anthony Richardson. In 2021, because we were trending in the right direction for these first 4 they became must get core recruits, they are: Leonard Taylor, Jason Marshall, Brashard Smith and Corey Collier. Other 2021 core recruits were Keanu Koht, Christian Leary, Terrion Arnold, Marcus Burke and Xavien Sorey. As we are all aware the previous staff weren't the best recruiters so we whiffed on a lot of guys. 2023 is an interesting year because of so much top end talent located so close to Gainesville. These are my 2023 core recruits:

- Cormani McClain
- Keon Keeley
- Malik Bryant
- Cedric Baxter
- Derric LeBlanc
- John Walker
- Aidan Mizell
- Gavin Hill
- Payton Kirkland
- Clay Wedin
- Grayson Howard
- Jordan Hall
- Bryson Rogers

Now maybe you can add AJ Harris to this list because we seem to be trending in the right direction for him, but I like to keep it to instate kids. Now you never land everyone, but if you can make these 13 the core of your class, then you are on a very strong track to flip the roster in the right direction from a talent perspective. I want to see if Billy can get this done or not..

Who is on your 2023 core list?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News