ADVERTISEMENT

{{{{{ 2 Questions Then I Ask That @FresnoGator Delete The Thread Please }}}}} Go Gators 🐊

KearsedGator42

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
@FresnoGator I tried using search to find the two posts I was looking for but I had no luck.🤷‍♂️
When Or if I get the answers I would ask you to delete this thread please. Thank You!!!

I would ask the poster or posters that made the two posts help me out with finding them please.

The Leader of All Socks reposted this one. Thank you 👍🏼
1. Little girl that was impersonating Kamala H. I think it was an X post or Tic Tock maybe?

2. The former Navy Seal or Special OP’s member that has a YouTube channel. I believe he’s a Pastor of a Church and a former Military Man. He has all different YouTube videos.

I’ve used the search Engine and went through every thread it’s probably staring me in the face and I’m just missing them but I can’t find either of them. 🫣

If either the OP’s could help me out or if someone else remembers? I would greatly appreciate it. 👍🏼

Thank You All (Except Kal 🤭🤣)
Have a great weekend!!!

God Bless 🇺🇸

Go Gators 🐊 Beat UCF

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nail1988
@FresnoGator I tried using search to find the two posts I was looking for but I had no luck.🤷‍♂️
When Or if I get the answers I would ask you to delete this thread please. Thank You!!!

I would ask the poster or posters that made the two posts help me out with finding them please.

1. Little girl that was impersonating Kamala H. I think it was an X post or Tic Tock maybe?

2. The former Navy Seal or Special OP’s member that has a YouTube channel. I believe he’s a Pastor of a Church and a former Military Man. He has all different YouTube videos.

I’ve used the search Engine and went through every thread it’s probably staring me in the face and I’m just missing them but I can’t find either of them. 🫣

If either the OP’s could help me out or if someone else remembers? I would greatly appreciate it. 👍🏼

Thank You All (Except Kal 🤭🤣)
Have a great weekend!!!

God Bless 🇺🇸

Go Gators 🐊 Beat UCF
search your own posting history, should be easy ...

search your own posting history, should be easy ...
Maybe I’m missing something but how is searching my history going to show me two posts I didn’t make? These are posts by someone else. 🤔

I didn’t reply or put a like or anything I just viewed the other persons post. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if its who you are looking for but I have watched a guy under the YouTube channel called viking preparedness that claims to be spec ops and is a pastor

Not sure if its who you are looking for but I have watched a guy under the YouTube channel called viking preparedness that claims to be spec ops and is a pastor
Yes I’ll check you posts and see if it’s there.

No that’s not the guy this guy was in shape had videos on shooting all sorts of firearms and safety. He had several other videos with some things I wanted to see. He’s a Real Pastor it shows pictures and videos of him in his church.

THE SEARCH CONTINUES

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT