ADVERTISEMENT

2,400 SYRIAN REFUGEES SINCE ORLANDO

While it might not be a subject for this board, we all better start paying attention . Lives are at stake. Look what one bad guy just did in France. Imagine that scenario happening outside BHG.

While it might not be a subject for this board, we all better start paying attention . Lives are at stake. Look what one bad guy just did in France. Imagine that scenario happening outside BHG.
Please explain the Orlando shooting, Colorado school and theater shooting, Lockheed in MS, Dallas, and all the other school shootings. All of those were done by Americans and only one was Muslim. People have been committing acts of terror in the name of God, Allah, Jehovah, etc. for centuries. You can gather as much intel as possible, beef up federal policing, security, etc. but there are many times you cannot stop an evil person or group from hurting people somewhere in the name of some greater cause. Lock this damn thread up. This is never the place to even bring this kind of stuff here.

Last edited:
Reactions: cableguy2
Please explain the Orlando shooting, Colorado school and theater shooting, Lockheed in MS, Dallas, and all the other school shootings. All of those were done my Americans and only one was Muslim. People have been committing acts of terror in the name of God, Allah, Jehovah, etc. for centuries. You can gather as much intel as possible, beef up federal policing, security, etc. but there are many times you cannot stop an evil person or group from hurting people somewhere in the name of some greater cause. Lock this damn thread up. This is never the place to even bring this kind of stuff here.

It's in the Lounge now, and subject to comment and ridicule by those of us who have an interest in what's happening NOW. Not the freaking Crusades, not workplace incidents you mention - interesting you left out San Bernadino and the woman beheaded in Oklahoma City - are you a cherry picker by trade?

It's in the Lounge now, and subject to comment and ridicule by those of us who have an interest in what's happening NOW. Not the freaking Crusades, not workplace incidents you mention - interesting you left out San Bernadino and the woman beheaded in Oklahoma City - are you a cherry picker by trade?
Yeah just not a sheep. Honestly I just rattled some off the top of my head that I remember, sorry I did not cover everything. You are over 50 times more likely to be killed by someone you know in this country. I will just leave it up to special ops, CIA, FBI, etc. to take care of this.

Last edited:
The victims in San Bernardino DID know their killers. So did the woman in OKC who was killed by a co-worker. Even some of the wounded survivors at Pulse in Orlando said that Mateer was a person who was somewhat familiar since he had been there a few times before.

Concerted and planned effort is in play to create an issue that drives voter turnout for the Dims this fall.
Dangerous thing is that they're playing with fire and it could get away from them.
MSM is controlling the message on the left's behalf right now but if someone goes rogue we got problems. Not the folks who have security with guns and walls around their property. Regular folks. The ones who have their own guns. Legal ones.

Concerted and planned effort is in play to create an issue that drives voter turnout for the Dims this fall.
Dangerous thing is that they're playing with fire and it could get away from them.
MSM is controlling the message on the left's behalf right now but if someone goes rogue we got problems. Not the folks who have security with guns and walls around their property. Regular folks. The ones who have their own guns. Legal ones.
I wonder what gun/ammo sales will be like the day after the election if Hillary wins?

Yep. No vote here for "The Donald". I am poorly disappointed in him. I watched the CNN town meeting with Johnson and Weld. They were good. I don't agree 100%, but I'd say 85-90%.

Last edited:
I am thoroughly disappointed in Johnson for picking Weld as his running mate. The man hasn't met a gun control bill he didn't like. He apparently was trying to turn Massachusetts into Kalifornia of the East.

Evil - that's strange. I am not real knowledgable on Weld, but they seemed in sync with each other - as opposed to Trump and Pence.

So Trump is crazy because he's not conventional and doesn't know BeltwaySpeak.

OK. So we elect a freaking criminal. Got it.

Reactions: Martha81
I am thoroughly disappointed in Johnson for picking Weld as his running mate. The man hasn't met a gun control bill he didn't like. He apparently was trying to turn Massachusetts into Kalifornia of the East.
They also want a military a fraction of the size it is now, which has been decimated the last 10 years! I'd not feel safe at all for our nation.

Reactions: goldmom
Debate will be interesting to say the least. Realize this - neither one has been in a 90 minute debate, on their feet, with no bathroom commercial breaks.

Have family in UAE. Visted them for months. Has anyone on the board stayed in the Middle East for a few weeks? Trust me when I say this very little good will come out of this. We are taking in people that have a completely different lifestyle and view on life. What's funny is that Muslims treat women like second rate citizens or worse yet we have a bunch of liberals fighting for there rights while going to a womens march about women's rights. Now isn't that ironic !?!!

Reactions: goldmom
Women and gays don't fare well in majority Muslim countries. But we need more Muslims in America.

I don't care because we've always had them, but they never came to America expecting to bring the Islamist culture. Now it seems commonplace.

Please explain the Orlando shooting, Colorado school and theater shooting, Lockheed in MS, Dallas, and all the other school shootings. All of those were done by Americans and only one was Muslim. People have been committing acts of terror in the name of God, Allah, Jehovah, etc. for centuries. You can gather as much intel as possible, beef up federal policing, security, etc. but there are many times you cannot stop an evil person or group from hurting people somewhere in the name of some greater cause. Lock this damn thread up. This is never the place to even bring this kind of stuff here.

Sure you can. Get rid of gun free zones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT