ADVERTISEMENT

1000 days....

Really is it only 14,000 days cause it damn well feels like it should be in the millions or so at this point.

For the record I do not condone harassing UGLY fans about their pathetic attempts at winning national championships. They can't count as high as 14,000. They can't count as high as 14.

Well damn if they are really and truly Georgia fans and graduates at any rate, they cannot even count as high as 1.

Really is it only 14,000 days cause it damn well feels like it should be in the millions or so at this point.

For the record I do not condone harassing UGLY fans about their pathetic attempts at winning national championships. They can't count as high as 14,000. They can't count as high as 14.

Well damn if they are really and truly Georgia fans and graduates at any rate, they cannot even count as high as 1.
Yet somehow we know that 78 is a lot more than 24. Weird.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Exactly who is living in the past here? UGLY fans bragging about a national championship that happened in the early 80's and we've won 3 since then. This year neither team is any closer to getting a new national championship than the other, so it's pretty clear who keeps pulling out those old black and white 8mm reels to relive the memories of better days gone by.

Exactly who is living in the past here? UGLY fans bragging about a national championship that happened in the early 80's and we've won 3 since then. This year neither team is any closer to getting a new national championship than the other, so it's pretty clear who keeps pulling out those old black and white 8mm reels to relive the memories of better days gone by.
tenor.gif

lol is 14,000 more than 1,000?

On a more serious note, it's interesting that Dawgs judge what's important (1000 days winning vs. the Gators) while Gators judge what's important by winning Nattys.

I thought FSU fans had little brother syndrome but the Dawgs are a close 2nd these days.

You lost to mcelwain. It should be another 365-ish. That’s the thing that should embarrass anyone in this conversation
Kirby had a few embarrassing losses his first season ever has a HC. That was one of them. Been a little different since.

On a more serious note, it's interesting that Dawgs judge what's important (1000 days winning vs. the Gators) while Gators judge what's important by winning Nattys.

I thought FSU fans had little brother syndrome but the Dawgs are a close 2nd these days.
There’s been far more moral victory talk here than any of you are admitting. How many times have you talked about being close in the 4th? That’s textbook LBS

Last edited:

14000 is about the exact number of seconds spent watching a football team lose a championship game

Jus saying

since the last time Florida beat Georgia in football. Have a nice weekend!
Infinity since Georgia won one in Basketball!

Great school for Nattys if you’re a Gymnastics, Tennis or sadly an Equestrian fan but, real sports like Football or Basketball you can come look at our recent N.C. trophies. All you have to brag about a regular season game? BTW, how’d your Bowl game vs. Texas go?

Infinity since Georgia won one in Basketball!

Great school for Nattys if you’re a Gymnastics, Tennis or sadly an Equestrian fan but, real sports like Football or Basketball you can come look at our recent N.C. trophies. All you have to brag about a regular season game? BTW, how’d your Bowl game vs. Texas go?
You act like the love child of insta and Laker. And that’s not a compliment.

You act like the love child of insta and Laker. And that’s not a compliment.

WOW, they sure make winners up there in Georgia. The ultimate goal of any sports team is winning it all and sadly in the sports that count Football and Basketball Georgia has come up Short ( Like Kirby ) for 40 YEARS and FOREVER! Your just another angry puppy coming out of the woodworks after 2 wins, which is really sad. Must’ve REALLY HURT when you guys were soooo close but, lost to Bama again.

Question for you, how old are you? I’m saying late teens/early 20’s as you know nothing about how these series’s have gone over time. I’d be worried about Vanderbilt if I was you.

WOW, they sure make winners up there in Georgia. The ultimate goal of any sports team is winning it all and sadly in the sports that count Football and Basketball Georgia has come up Short ( Like Kirby ) for 40 YEARS and FOREVER! Your just another angry puppy coming out of the woodworks after 2 wins, which is really sad. Must’ve REALLY HURT when you guys were soooo close but, lost to Bama again.

Question for you, how old are you? I’m saying late teens/early 20’s as you know nothing about how these series’s have gone over time. I’d be worried about Vanderbilt if I was you.
*You’re*

careful..............i've read the gators are suppose to be better this year..............
How could they not be better? No way they go backwards after putting us and everyone else on notice after last season. Plus, well, they have Dan and he don’t need no stinkin 5 stars...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT