ADVERTISEMENT

10 college Transfers that will make the most noise this fall

Zaires too black

right insta?

Must be fishing or swimming day at the home he hasn't bumped every thread by noon

Hopefully Zaire can help correct this offense some. As far as Grier he is going to have a ton of yards with that pass happy coach there now with that super pass happy OC but I doubt he improves WV. I think WV went 10-2 pre-bowl last season but I think they will drop to about 8-4 this season and that is even if they win the opener against VT.

Zaire's contribution is two fold. One, help out D win games. Two, show Fields we can operate an offense that doesn't come from the 1960s and can use an athletic QB.

Hopefully Zaire can help correct this offense some. As far as Grier he is going to have a ton of yards with that pass happy coach there now with that super pass happy OC but I doubt he improves WV. I think WV went 10-2 pre-bowl last season but I think they will drop to about 8-4 this season and that is even if they win the opener against VT.

Zaire will do exactly that, and is exactly what we need to patch up the issues now.. and the coaches know it and it's why it blows my mind people think he won't start right away.. if he doesn't start right away he either blows worse than people already think, or he gets hurt in camp.. It won't be because he can't "grasp the spider y fruit banana fly" simple nuss playbook compared to what he's already been in for 2-3 years... A QB with experience, big body that can take hits, move with his legs very well if needed, with a balanced attack is exactly what we needed NOW, especially opening up with the schedule we do for the first time in my life with a game this big to begin the season... Our fans take it as, either you hate him think he's a traitor incoming from evil ND and he sucks, or if you are glad he's here you must think he's awesome, I hate to break it to our fans, but he's a GATOR NOW and he's our QB and plays for our school, he's not a Domer anymore.. We are getting the best of him and his trial run for his football future where he has to ball out to make it and has a chip on his shoulder to prove the doubters wrong.

it's perfect for us in a one year scenario in the NOW.. He's basically in a contract year with us coming up as a free agent if he were a pro, it's perfect. He isn't awesome, he's a GREAT athlete with a CANNON and the key one, EXPERIENCE and has plenty of talent around him to reap the benefits of the most since Tebow was the QB for our school.. It's a great scenario for all parties involved and finally a glimmer of actual hope to be excited about watching our offense again, (for once, Finally)... I know he can do good things for us, and our fans will not care where he came from and will love him when we start off unbeaten the first month or more of the season..

If he beats Michigan, THEN beats UT, the love fest will grow for him not only by our fans but the attention of the nation and media because he's a comeback success story people love to see from these transfers as highly rated QBs that they always expect to fizzle out after transferring... I for one and looking forward to see what he can do to help our Gator team out and know he's got a hell of a skill set and arm and plenty of guys to spread the wealth and fun to to give UF a jolt of life back in our bread winning sport and make us f'in relevant again...

Reactions: Gator Fever
Our offense doesn't come from the 60s.

You're so over the top.

our offense with Zaire and Toney mixed in will look more like and kin to what Bamas was last year with Kiffin, theirs won't look as much the same this year with an NFL DC and more geared back to more of the power run game that saban wants more balance with like the year before slowly working and chopping Derrick Henrys legs off 30 carries at a time on the ground per game.. He makes his RB's and players used goods and runs that engine to shit and back on his test drives before he sends them back to the dealership with some much needed tuning up to re sale again for the NFL game.. He gets his moneys worth out of his players more than any other coaches in the nation for free before they get to the league.. Ask Kenyan Drake, Glenn Coffee, Mark Ingram, Richardson and Henry just to name a few, there's plenty more... Amari Cooper, hammered him to death with touches in college like a f'in RB at WIDEOUT lol..

@oozie7 knows what im talking about

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

They don't care enough about Florida for all that, now if he left bama...

our offense with Zaire and Toney mixed in will look more like and kin to what Bamas was last year with Kiffin, theirs won't look as much the same this year with an NFL DC and more geared back to more of the power run game that saban wants more balance with like the year before slowly working and chopping Derrick Henrys legs off 30 carries at a time on the ground per game.. He makes his RB's and players used goods and runs that engine to shit and back on his test drives before he sends them back to the dealership with some much needed tuning up to re sale again for the NFL game.. He gets his moneys worth out of his players more than any other coaches in the nation for free before they get to the league.. Ask Kenyan Drake, Glenn Coffee, Mark Ingram, Richardson and Henry just to name a few, there's plenty more... Amari Cooper, hammered him to death with touches in college like a f'in RB at WIDEOUT lol..

@oozie7 knows what im talking about

The new OC came from the Patriots.

Tom Brady doesn't exactly "game manage."

he wouldn't be anymore the direct reason for the losses than the other QB's, much less the ones that haven't played a snap yet in college.

he wouldn't be anymore the direct reason for the losses than the other QB's, much less the ones that haven't played a snap yet in college.

Totally right, because QB-PP Chris Leak has already proven that a tFr QB could never win 3 consecutive SEC road games vs Top 11 SEC teams.:confused:

yea, because we know for sure they are AT LEAST both as good as prodigy five star freshmen version of chris leak or Rex Grossman

Yeah, and he would lose them some games too, just like any of the others... :rolleyes:

Thats y i said "some". I also think he would cost u one or two as well but it depends. U not a big zaire fan i take it? We got ND last transfer and he blew

yea, because we know for sure they are AT LEAST both as good as prodigy five star freshmen version of chris leak or Rex Grossman

Not at all. You're the genius that knows all and tells all for us.
You already know that rsFr QB's that have never shown anyone anything in a college game yet will SUCK for sure, so Zaire is the Gators ONLY hope to win more than the 10 games that they've averaged so far under Mc.... o_O

So tell me more, I so depend on, and hang on, every single word that comes outta your phootball genius fingertips to this board.... :rolleyes:

Thats y i said "some". I also think he would cost u one or two as well but it depends. U not a big zaire fan i take it? We got ND last transfer and he blew

I can't stand the neutered lame, nor their golden-homer fans either
That's along with their Jelly-Belly-Kelly HC, their long history of abuse of women (Lizzy), or their wet-bar for their drunk party players. They make cheater Bama look like a convent. They make the criminoles look like Mother Thersa's offspring by comparison. So yeah, you could say that I totally disdain Neutered Lame, and have for decades at least. :mad:

The day that the Gators have to have a nuttless reject to play QB, is a very sad day indeed imoho. But that's just me.

However, nothing personal to Zaire, as a person nor as a player. For all I know, he may be the 2nd coming of Tebow... :confused:
The only thing that I could have against him is his choosing to go to ND to begin with, when he had at least 1 SEC offer (even though it was from the red-turds). Now he wants an SEC school to bail him out, while further setting back the QB's that wanted to be Gators from day one. :cool:

I can't stand the neutered lame, nor their golden-homer fans either
That's along with their Jelly-Belly-Kelly HC, their long history of abuse of women (Lizzy), or their wet-bar for their drunk party players. They make cheater Bama look like a convent. They make the criminoles look like Mother Thersa's offspring by comparison. So yeah, you could say that I totally disdain Neutered Lame, and have for decades at least. :mad:

The day that the Gators have to have a nuttless reject to play QB, is a very sad day indeed imoho. But that's just me.

However, nothing personal to Zaire, as a person nor as a player. For all I know, he may be the 2nd coming of Tebow... :confused:
The only thing that I could have against him is his choosing to go to ND to begin with, when he had at least 1 SEC offer. Now he wants an SEC school to bail him out, while further setting back the QB's that wanted to be Gators from day one. :cool:

You need to be careful criticizing college athlete behavior or you are going to have to do one hell of a 180 if wensign this Corral kid

Well, I'd be fine with not signing any QB's in the next class, as they already will have 5 on ship in 2018, with 2 decent W-O's as extras...
LDR - Franks - Trask - Toney - Allen - Sproles - Ruskell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT