ADVERTISEMENT

10/10 Great Day for America

urtren

Chomp Artist
Jul 23, 2004
Just had to come back for a sec and say all of us true Americans will forgive you bunch of MAGA cultists. Falling for a charismatic psycho has happened throughout history to the lower IQ individuals in the population of many nations.

But for Trump himself? BURN IN HELL YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD, AND TAKE COLLUDY RUDY WITH YOU!

Reactions: BSC911
Just had to come back for a sec and say all of us true Americans will forgive you bunch of MAGA cultists. Falling for a charismatic psycho has happened throughout history to the lower IQ individuals in the population of many nations.

But for Trump himself? BURN IN HELL YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD, AND TAKE COLLUDY RUDY WITH YOU!

Damn got both the tards with this nothingburger. I figured the FoxNews poll on impeachment would have caused the sheep's boners today :D:eek::D

Reactions: nail1988
Man, I wish I had the same access to drugs as Ghost. Nothing would ever matter.

TRUMP IS ****ED. SENATE WILL TURN ON THIS RUSSIAN ASSET

Critical thinkers can spot bullshit a mile off. You are still struggling LOL

But you are in Stage 4 of Trump Derrangement Syndrome, so you need a little happiness in your life, so I will let you have a toy for today.

Tomorrow Lawrence O'Donnell will have to go on air and apologize for getting your hopes up. Again LOL

Charismatic?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Falling for a charismatic psycho has happened throughout history

LMAO, when did Trump become charismatic? On what planet?

As far as charisma, especially as it relates to the MSM, I think you're confusing Trump with Obama, lol.

And anyone who defends Trump against abandoning the Kurds can kiss every real Americans ass. The Kurds destroyed ISIS, America delegated. You Trump ****ers are essentially the Iraqui royal guard. Same politics.
https://amp.businessinsider.com/tru...ar&referrer=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

So you would have supported Trump sending the military to support the Kurds in their fight against Turkey? Yes or no.

Yes, I'm actually asking you this question. By all means, lie to me.

Charismatic?

It's well-documented that President Trump is incredibly charismatic when you are with him in a one-on-one setting.

This is simply another example of how the left has no desire to learn anything about President Trump or his supporters, who are likely 75-80% of the country.

Thank goodness. That's why the left keeps misjudging him and his supporters and losing so badly to both. Smart people would at some point think to learn their enemy to better defeat them, but thankfully the hillary supporters aren't very smart.

You realize ever since Hillary had the “easy” button to reset ties with Russia and Obama told them it would be “easier” for him to work with them after the election, there have been foreign influence and help in elections and dirt, the dossier this was happening way before Trump and anyone who doesn’t pay attention is fooling themselves and yes they are “sheep” for the Dems to use as in the past “useful idiots” is the term they love to use.

Reactions: gatordad3
It's well-documented that President Trump is incredibly charismatic when you are with him in a one-on-one setting.

This is simply another example of how the left has no desire to learn anything about President Trump or his supporters, who are likely 75-80% of the country.

Thank goodness. That's why the left keeps misjudging him and his supporters and losing so badly to both. Smart people would at some point think to learn their enemy to better defeat them, but thankfully the hillary supporters aren't very smart.

If he had said charismatic... to morons. I would have let it go.

He's not charismatic. No reason to lie about that. He is effective.

My doctor is an asshat. He's a great doctor though. If I needed him to be super good at conversation and ok at medicine, I'd be up a creek, right?

It’s funny, for all of that loony Ghosts blathering about all the heat coming down on the Dems, it’s only people associated with Trump that continue to get arrested.

Ghost is batting like 0 for 100.

My doctor is an asshat. He's a great doctor though. If I needed him to be super good at conversation and ok at medicine, I'd be up a creek, right?
But Trump is not good at anything other than promoting himself. And building golf courses. He has some good ones.

He’s a con man. End of story. Economy is marginally better due to printed money. Inflation is here but it’s coming strong. Don’t kid yourself.

He’s not any worse than Obama or Bush 2. But this shit’s going down the tubes.

A lot of his behavior is strategic and gets results. Or in language you can understand, an 'act'.

I assume you do the same thing, there's no way you are really this dumb in real life. How could you function?

He’s a con man. End of story. Economy is marginally better due to printed money. Inflation is here but it’s coming strong. Don’t kid yourself.

He’s not any worse than Obama or Bush 2. But this shit’s going down the tubes.

We disagree here. We agree that he's an asshat though and that's something, haha.

...but economy is marginally better? That's not a difference of opinion. It's a detachment from reality. You could at least try to credit something or someone else. That would be at least be harder to dispute.

Reactions: gatordad3
We disagree here. We agree that he's an asshat though and that's something, haha.

...but economy is marginally better? That's not a difference of opinion. It's a detachment from reality. You could at least try to credit something or someone else. That would be at least be harder to dispute.

You think the economy has significantly improved since trump was elected? By what measure? Serious question. You seem like an intelligent guy, not a cheerleader like ghost.

I know unemployment is down. But labor market participation remains at 50 year lows. Stock market’s up. Initially manufacturing was up but I just read in the WSJ that it’s probably in recession now. Wages up for low wage earners. Debt is horrific. Trade deficit remains horrific. Fed just announced additional rounds of quantitative easing. GDP growth remains at Obama levels.

Anyway that’s my perspective on it. What are you looking at?

Reactions: BSC911
You think the economy has significantly improved since trump was elected? By what measure?

I know unemployment is down.

Stock market’s up.

Wages up for low wage earners.

LMAO!

"I know the economy is great, but why do you think it's improved?"

Oh and GDP?

Obama's average GDP was 1.59%.

Trump's average GDP is 2.65%. Not even in the same ballpark.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543

I'm posting this just cause it will infuriate the libs:

"You wouldn’t know it from the press coverage, but there’s some modest good news about the federal budget. The deficit is rising, but not as much as feared because tax revenues are increasing due to faster economic growth."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tax-revenue-keeps-rising-11557691166

What the what? Revenues are UP after a tax CUT?

Yep. Same thing we saw in the 80s under Reagan. Dirty little economic secret the dems don't want people to know: Adopt policies that boost the economy and people make more money, and pay more taxes, even after a tax cut.

Now if you want to ding President Trump on something, here's your chance: He's not a fiscal conservative. When it comes to spending, he's still a dem at heart. So spending is still way up, along with the economy and revenue. His philosophy is get more money coming in and spend it just as fast on the stuff he thinks we need like infrastructure. Stuff the dems have always supported, but won't push through here cause they don't want to give Trump another 'win'.

By 2024, revenues will outpace spending and the deficit will begin to lower.

Just like it did under obama, right @bradleygator? LMAO!

You think the economy has significantly improved since trump was elected? By what measure? Serious question. You seem like an intelligent guy, not a cheerleader like ghost.

I know unemployment is down. But labor market participation remains at 50 year lows. Stock market’s up. Initially manufacturing was up but I just read in the WSJ that it’s probably in recession now. Wages up for low wage earners. Debt is horrific. Trade deficit remains horrific. Fed just announced additional rounds of quantitative easing. GDP growth remains at Obama levels.

You named many of them. That's not impressive IYO?

The stock market is incredible and job growth is strong especially as compared to wages meaning we aren't just adding fry cooks.

GDP has been steady and growing, consumer spending and disposable income are on the rise which means it's a step in the right direction for the debt issues that you mentioned.

We are in the middle of a Goldilocks economy and I think we're in an ideal position to renegotiate with China. Even if we only make modest gains on that front, it'll obviously be a positive.

Despite new tax cuts and extending previous tax cuts, tax revenues continue to rise.

I'm disappointed that the deficit is still growing but, OTOH, I do like where much of it is being spent, ie modernize our military and national defense especially regarding our blue water Navy.

Excellent point by Ghost.

I hate spending money on infrastructure...but it is absolutely necessary. I hate spending my own money on stuff like replacing my AC, water heater, gutters or the dishwasher but crap gets real bad when you don't.

We've needed to upgrade our infrastructure and we are. Sadly we have miles to go before I sleep....

Last edited:
More Trumpers going to jail. Still waiting on any of Ghosts crazy posts to come true.

Lol, Reagan and hiz VOODOO economics!

731291586_3284c75d13_b.jpg

Excellent point by Ghost.

I hate spending money on infrastructure...but it is absolutely necessary. I hate spending my own money on stuff like replacing my AC, water heater, gutters or the dishwasher but crap gets real bad when you don't.

We've needed to upgrade our infrastructure and we are. Sadly we have miles to go before I sleep....
LOL. I no longer read Ghosts nonsense but in all the years I’ve been on here I’ve yet to see him make a valid point.

You just dropped another notch in my book.

LOL. I no longer read Ghosts nonsense but in all the years I’ve been on here I’ve yet to see him make a valid point.

You just dropped another notch in my book.

This is at least the 10th time he's claimed he doesn't read my posts.

Wait a week and he'll reply to me again, as he always does. I tell the truth about the left and he can't stand it.

BamaFan gets it. The U. S. still has a 2 tier justice system. Will it change? Picture Don Jr. scrubbing a private server under congressional subpoena.

Picture Ivanka making a 20 minute speech at a Moscow Bank and picking up a cool $500,000. Would the NY Times ever let us forget? Although perfectly legal, what hints would the Times drop?

BamaFan gets it. The U. S. still has a 2 tier justice system. Will it change? Picture Don Jr. scrubbing a private server under congressional subpoena.

Picture Ivanka making a 20 minute speech at a Moscow Bank and picking up a cool $500,000. Would the NY Times ever let us forget? Although perfectly legal, what hints would the Times drop?

The Libs realize this is well. How do they justify their hypocrisy and duplicitous behavior? **By any means necessary**

Those 4 words express their agenda better than any other combination of words I've come across.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT