ADVERTISEMENT

“At F$U we don’t play to win, we play to preserve the margin of LOSS!”

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
This one is on Odell.

Was he the same one telling them “don’t look at that scoreboard!” when Louisville waxed them a few years back.

I was hoping you would get the job Odell but now I hope the new coach does not retain you and you end up at Arkansas State.

A FG when down 23 in the 4th? You would still need 3 TDs!

Punt with 2 mins to go? Yeah, that will get you some points!

All about preserving that 23 point margin of loss. Can’t make it worse. Don’t care bout no W but don’t you dare lose worse.

Pathetic......

Meh. We wouldnt have gotten either of them anyway. It would have been another sack. Our o line is softer than you.

Meh. We wouldnt have gotten either of them anyway. It would have been another sack. Our o line is softer than you.

Nice mentality! Why did you bother to show up to the game since you were probably not going to win?

Nice mentality! Why did you bother to show up to the game since you were probably not going to win?

I honestly dont know. I would have preferred "the buses broke down" than that embarrassment. The game was over. Let the special teams get some practice.

I honestly dont know. I would have preferred "the buses broke down" than that embarrassment. The game was over. Let the special teams get some practice.

That is actually not a bad argument re special teams. Admit you got me there.

This one is on Odell.

Was he the same one telling them “don’t look at that scoreboard!” when Louisville waxed them a few years back.

I was hoping you would get the job Odell but now I hope the new coach does not retain you and you end up at Arkansas State.

A FG when down 23 in the 4th? You would still need 3 TDs!

Punt with 2 mins to go? Yeah, that will get you some points!

All about preserving that 23 point margin of loss. Can’t make it worse. Don’t care bout no W but don’t you dare lose worse.

Pathetic......
Didn’t Mullen call a fake punt late in the game?

Or be a dick about it.

Running a fake punt is really no different than going for it on 4th down. The idea of "running up the score" has pretty much gone by the wayside now that teams have to have big scores to secure the better poll positions and through that the better bowl berths.

I can see there being some blowback if we had the entire starting offense in the game throwing bombs at the end. But a fake punt? Nah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT