ADVERTISEMENT

‘I stand with Trump’ movement strengthens

Bro, seriously?

The supply chain issues were MANUFACTURED. We KNOW this. Cargo was left to sit in port and no one would unload the cargo because it was TOO DANGEROUS cause they would CATCH COVID AND DIE.

Remember all that? So all that food stayed in port and spoiled, causing billions in damage to the economy.

Yet somehow...the Walmart workers who had to stock the shelves and deal with all the customers coming in looking for the last roll of toilet paper.....they never seemed to catch covid and die, did they?

Didn't that seem odd to you???

I remember hearing immediately that within TWO WEEKS, all the staff at Walmart would be in the hospital with covid. Except for the ones that were in the morgue.

Never happened. I began to question WTF was going on after a couple of weeks. As we can see, it's 3 years later and you still aren't questioning.

You mentioned Civil War. You said if we go to Civil War, it will be Trump's fault. Bro I hate to tell you, but if we have Civil War, it's YOUR fault. Dr Jan Halper-Hayes was discussing this in the other thread I mentioned. She was asked how we avoid Civil War. She said the problem now is 20% of the population is still asleep. Unless that number GOES DOWN, we will eventually have Civil War.

She was asked how we can wake more people like you up. She said the problem is, that these 20% that are still asleep WILL NOT PROCESS NEW INFORMATION.

She's talking about you. After all you've seen and learned the last 3 years about covid, how the lockdowns weren't necessary, how the shots don't work (even the CDC finally admitted this), how they are actually KILLING people.....you don't see it. You still think everything you were told was the truth.

You still think covid was real, the planet COULD have been wiped out, and that Trump almost killed us all.

Which is why when they try it again, you will fall for it again.

If you want to save America and avoid Civil War, then you need to wake up. This is on you, not Donald Trump.
I’ll just add my .02 on the food shortage. It was propagandized here but it only affected us to a limited extent. We are not importing tons of food internationally. The shutdown hindered local supply chains of farmers (meat, poultry, vegetables) but it was self inflicted by the shutdown. However, globally it was disastrous as many 3rd world countries requiring aid are serviced on transshipment basis not direct. With congestion at main ports serviced, losing days at sea impacts profitability and these oncarriage destinations were either scrapped or limited due to impact on sailing schedule. Low cost commodity items like building supplies were hit harder than foods as container costs spiked as did port labor costs, which the labor unions took advantage of since they were being heavily worked. I’m very close to this situation but although a Global issue to poor countries, it was not the megladon of despair here in USA which created the nationwide panic that ensued.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT