ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube like manipulation

Yeah, and it’s not in the 10 commandments.

Stu, Stu stupid.
Biden's even got you stuttering. Sad really.:(

UlXe.gif

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.”

"If a man lies with a man (arsenos koiten) as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." Leviticus 20:13
Great attempt at deflecting from how you got owned and demolished over the Bezos paid no income tax discussion. But, fail.

I was going to trot that out there, but I stayed in my lane. Poor BSC, forever owned by Accounts Receivable. 😂
And to be clear, I'm not mocking @BSC911's financial difficulties. We've all been there.

He gets mocked for claiming great riches, and then he can't pay his Rivals bills. And THEN he claims he hates people that lie.

The karma train running over him is just too good not to comment on.

Question for @LizardGrad89 and @BSC911: How come there's not a single verse in the entire Bible that encourages homosexuality?

There's many verses that encourage heterosexual behavior. But none for homosexuality.

Why do you think that is?

Don’t talk like an internet buff guy, it’s that simple bud
What, when I said a pigeon would whoop his ass IN CHESS?

Is that what you consider "tough guy talk"? I was HOPING you were trying to make a joke. If this your level of reading comprehension, that you can't even see that when he posts a meme about playing a pigeon in chess, the discussion is pigeons AND CHESS? I'm about to lump you with the simpletons on this board, like Navi, Ghost, Jfegs and insta.

More dislikes than likes on a Jill Biden video.
Poor old ass Jill herself may end up dying just by having to nurse her "I don't where I'm at sometimes" groper of a husband or Groper will die the way Jill nurses him.

Dayum!
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

A whopping 10 people were present to greet the first lady at the Ole Smoky Distillery in Nashville when she arrived according to the Tennessean.

Tells the small crowd they're booing themselves.

jill-joe--740x432.jpeg

Last edited:

Is that what you consider "tough guy talk"? I was HOPING you were trying to make a joke. If this your level of reading comprehension, that you can't even see that when he posts a meme about playing a pigeon in chess, the discussion is pigeons AND CHESS? I'm about to lump you with the simpletons on this board, like Navi, Ghost, Jfegs and insta.
He mad!!! :oops:

LittleAncientAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-small.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
More dislikes than likes on a Jill Biden video.
Poor old ass Jill herself may end up dying just by having to nurse her "I don't where I'm at sometimes" groper of a husband or Groper will die the way Jill nurses him.

Dayum!
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

A whopping 10 people were present to greet the first lady at the Ole Smoky Distillery in Nashville when she arrived according to the Tennessean.

Tells the small crowd they're booing themselves.

jill-joe--740x432.jpeg
10 people? Sheep told us 81M voted for them.

It was a joke, tone down those emotions bud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT