ADVERTISEMENT

DEI in the Military!

This assclown, is a disgrace to a uniform. :mad:

Now we know why ships had mutinies.

ff3036a2-fed1-4498-918e-7a5774ecbd30-medium16x9_AP21211132091676.jpg

Light green, dark green, all green.

The thing for me, is my fellow service members and I were close, and we all had each others backs. IMO there was no thought of any racial nonsense.

We ran together, rucked together, trained together, fought together, partied together, you name it…together. Most were competitive and we messed with each other, but outsiders never did. It was a purposeful created bond.

I have no clue how our military can try and create that environment with this divisive nonsense.

The environment being created now is purposeful as well.

The were talking about it on the radio this morning. I long time Marine (16 years) now retired says he is openly pushing his teenage kids away from joining the military. He said with the woke and DEI agenda they are pushing, it is bad. Really bad. He said the military is woefully unprepared for a real conflict.

The were talking about it on the radio this morning. I long time Marine (16 years) now retired says he is openly pushing his teenage kids away from joining the military. He said with the woke and DEI agenda they are pushing, it is bad. Really bad. He said the military is woefully unprepared for a real conflict.

Yessir. Have had similar. convo with our children. It’s bad.

Reactions: BCSpell
The thing for me, is my fellow service members and I were close, and we all had each others backs. IMO there was no thought of any racial nonsense.

We ran together, rucked together, trained together, fought together, partied together, you name it…together. Most were competitive and we messed with each other, but outsiders never did. It was a purposeful created bond.

I have no clue how our military can try and create that environment with this divisive nonsense.

It started breaking down right when I got out. Light green corporal wrote up a dark green PFC for something he straight up did and he told command it was because of race. and they went for it. Luckily, I was there and the correct shade to wear his dumb ass out, but the corporal in question rather indignantly but rightfully pointed out things were going to hell when smoking fools for foolishness required additional steps. And this was during DADT and probably 20 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: RussellCasse
It started breaking down right when I got out. Light green corporal wrote up a dark green PFC for something he straight up did and he told command it was because of race. and they went for it. Luckily, I was there and the correct shade to wear his dumb ass out, but the corporal in question rather indignantly but rightfully pointed out things were going to hell when smoking fools for foolishness required additional steps. And this was during DADT and probably 20 years ago.
Can you translate this for us civilians? 😂

Can you translate this for us civilians? 😂
White cpl wrote up a black PFC for an offense of which he was clearly guilty. Instead of being a man and taking his medicine, black PFC claimed white cpl was singling him out because of race, command freaked out and dismissed the infraction. White corporal was pissed, found me, I found the PFC and made him do an exercise called the monkey effer til he collapsed in the 120 degree desert. White corporal was heard to remark that this New Corps was soft as cotton if an NCO had to be the correct race to discipline one of his men. This was during the Clinton era policy of Don't ask, don't tell.

I have mentioned I live in FWB with a huge military population. Most of my friends..and my Wife retired because of the chit show that goes on in the military now.

The recruiting issue is threefold, the military is pandering to a demographic that traditionally never was interested in serving which in turn annoys the demographic that generally does. You then have prior service telling their relatives and friends to do anything but follow in their footsteps. Finally, society has coddled, read failed, the current generation, where assuming they aren't too cynical or selfish for military service, the patriotic few ate too fat and or stupid to serve.

You ever want to drive yourself crazy or cross eyed, go on tiktok and see how many whiny narcissists post clips IN UNIFORM.

I mean damn, crappy pay, crappy food, no privacy and body shaming is not exactly a secret.

Or watch any of the Gen Z will not be drafted! clips. Comedy gold.

White cpl wrote up a black PFC for an offense of which he was clearly guilty. Instead of being a man and taking his medicine, black PFC claimed white cpl was singling him out because of race, command freaked out and dismissed the infraction. White corporal was pissed, found me, I found the PFC and made him do an exercise called the monkey effer til he collapsed in the 120 degree desert. White corporal was heard to remark that this New Corps was soft as cotton if an NCO had to be the correct race to discipline one of his men. This was during the Clinton era policy of Don't ask, don't tell.
@NavigatorII ...........

cpl = corporal
PFC = Private First Class
NCO = Non Commissioned Officer

Hope this helps, all I got for now.

I knew all those. I was trying to decipher "green people". 😂
As the Corps was lily white from 1798 to 1942 and was the last service to integrate in 1960, they made a great effort to ride the fact that we're all Marines regardless of race into our collective consciousness.

Weird thing is, there were a dozen or so free black men in the Continental Marines.

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
As the Corps was lily white from 1798 to 1942 and was the last service to integrate in 1960, they made a great effort to ride the fact that we're all Marines regardless of race into our collective consciousness.

Weird thing is, there were a dozen or free black men in the Continental Marines.
I've still never wrapped my head around "Marines" are land based commandoes that are only transported by Navy ships. You guys should be called Terrestrials. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
By the by, before one of the swamp idiots or other lib type swoops in here an accuses me of war crimes:

We were in the field engaged in combat operations. And as it is said, "you practice how you play" simulated combat conditions are taken extremely seriously. As such, I expect my lawful orders to be carried out as instructed, immediately, with violence, intensity, and discipline, without question. Failure to do that results in severe consequences and repercussions, so when the ball drops we're all on the same page.

Yep, and by what my son was telling me about a year ago they want to get back to their “roots”, which is why they got rid of their tanks I think.
We had tanks on every island raid but the ones the raiders made themselves. We took Iwo Jima and Tarawa in record time because of tanks.

That General that wrote the opplan that says that Army Armor will support Marine operations as needed is high AF.

Reactions: greyghost14
We had tanks on every island raid but the ones the raiders made themselves. We took Iwo Jima and Tarawa in record time because of tanks.

That General that wrote the opplan that says that Army Armor will support Marine operations as needed is high AF.
I agree, a Marine can only trust another Marine.
I‘m just saying the top brass of the Corps have decided to “get back to our roots” by doing more amphibious maneuvers.

By the way, my son and the rest of 2/2 got back from deployment last week. We went up to see him off the bus at 2/2’s CP last Thursday. Was really cool, except for the CO’s dragging their damn feet through the process.

He also made Corporal, supposed to be officially promoted sometime this month plus he’s getting back pay to October when he actually made the rank.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I agree, a Marine can only trust another Marine.
I‘m just saying the top brass of the Corps have decided to “get back to our roots” by doing more amphibious maneuvers.

By the way, my son and the rest of 2/2 got back from deployment last week. We went up to see him off the bus at 2/2’s CP last Thursday. Was really cool, except for the CO’s dragging their damn feet through the process.

He also made Corporal, supposed to be officially promoted sometime this month plus he’s getting back pay to October when he actually made the rank.
See if they will let you pin him.

Don't stick around for the gauntlet.

See if they will let you pin him.

Don't stick around for the gauntlet.
No, I won’t get the chance until he’s home on leave this Wednesday and I get him drunk enough and his mother is away from the house 😂

He already told me that apparently all NCO’s will be kneeing him in both thighs - 2 shots per person.

No, I won’t get the chance until he’s home on leave this Wednesday and I get him drunk enough and his mother is away from the house 😂

He already told me that apparently all NCO’s will be kneeing him in both thighs - 2 shots per person.
Generally it's a punch in the arm and a knee to the thigh. The bad part is you're walking down a double line and two people are lighting you up for every step.

Generally it's a punch in the arm and a knee to the thigh. The bad part is you're walking down a double line and two people are lighting you up for every step.
Yep, exactly what he said was going to happen - minus the arm punch.
I told him he better make sure it happens either this week or by Tuesday next, that way he can allow his extremities to get better before he has to go back to work.

By the by, before one of the swamp idiots or other lib type swoops in here an accuses me of war crimes:

We were in the field engaged in combat operations. And as it is said, "you practice how you play" simulated combat conditions are taken extremely seriously. As such, I expect my lawful orders to be carried out as instructed, immediately, with violence, intensity, and discipline, without question. Failure to do that results in severe consequences and repercussions, so when the ball drops we're all on the same page.
IMO. Marines need to do exercises on our southern border. It's good practice in case they need to go to the land of camels and will be good target practice.

giphy.gif

IMO. Marines need to do exercises on our southern border. It's good practice in case they need to go to the land of camels and will be good target practice.

giphy.gif
We conduct joint operations with Mexican naval infantry corps, as well as multi force training and drug interdiction with all our partner forces in central and south America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT