ADVERTISEMENT

Woke up and saw the FSU score…

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
The last I saw was the Noles coming back to go up 14-7 at Halftime after they were down 7-0 and J.S.U. had fumbled on the Noles 20 and then I saw the final play replay and how can anyone support Norvell after that? What a disgrace to not only lose but, to get only 3 points in the 2nd half against ANY FCS team.

Wow What a joke!

Reactions: PacoGator19
A lot of Holes still support Norvell believing the mess Willie left was worse than advertised.

The best part of the loss is 3/4 of the top threads on a Gator board are F$U related. Did you guys even play yesterday?
Come on?? It was a historical bad loss by a rival. Probably the worst loss any of the big 3 have ever had. We played USF in an uncompetitive non conference game.

Come on?? It was a historical bad loss by a rival. Probably the worst loss any of the big 3 have ever had. We played USF in an uncompetitive non conference game.
Oh absolutely, but 7 different threads on the same topic. Too many people wanting their look at me moment.

You and I understand the fun of a rivalry. Others, however, act like the Marching Chief's ran a train on their mom. (which may actually be true for @ih8f$u )

Reactions: PacoGator19
Oh absolutely, but 7 different threads on the same topic. Too many people wanting their look at me moment.

You and I understand the fun of a rivalry. Others, however, act like the Marching Chief's ran a train on their mom. (which may actually be true for @ih8f$u )

4 threads are by shime right now, and he's a psychopath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT