ADVERTISEMENT

Norvell gets 8 years @ 10 Million/yr.

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
FSU Administrators who wanted to fire him 2 years ago after the Jacksonville St. ( FCS ) loss, just extended him. He’s average at best. His only saving Hrace?

The A.C.C.

Give them our schedule next year and they go 7-5. Tell me who he beat LY who had a good record? Louisville? LSU? Had B.C. 31-10 and won 31-29 after College fumbled at the end. Please, what happen to Travis in that game?

It’s outrageous what these college coaches are making and how administrators are bent to the will of Jimmy Sexton

FSU Administrators who wanted to fire him 2 years ago after the Jacksonville St. ( FCS ) loss, just extended him. He’s average at best. His only saving Hrace?

The A.C.C.

Give them our schedule next year and they go 7-5. Tell me who he beat LY who had a good record? Louisville? LSU? Had B.C. 31-10 and won 31-29 after College fumbled at the end. Please, what happen to Travis in that game?
Too smug. UF 5-7. Wins against McNeese St, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Carolina and Charlotte. Lost to LSU 52-35. FSU beat LSU 45-24. Need humility.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole

The A.C.C.

Franz Beard calls the ACC “the Almost Competitive Conference”. Up where I live in the North Carolina Triangle there's a blatant snobbery among many UNC people. I’ve heard some of them take pride in their perennial under-achievement in football as an indication that “we’re not like them,” meaning UF, Alabama, Georgia or any other SEC “football factory”. The ACC culturally is a different milieu than either the SEC or the B1G. It’s an easy trip competitively for Clemson and Florida State. Meantime, the longer FSU remains in the ACC the wider the gap will grow between the best SEC teams and theirs. UF may be at a disadvantage to FSU in the current moment but not much longer. Florida State can pay their coach whatever it wishes but that can’t overcome the growing disparity between their conference and ours or our future revenue and theirs.

The A.C.C.

You're such a delusional twatwaffle. Until very recently, UF's been gifted terrible match-ups in the East with barely competative teams in Vandy, Kentucky, USCjr, Georgia, UT, & Missouri. And when the East finally started showing signs of life, look what happened.

2023: 5-7
2022: 6-7
2021: 6-7

Not to mention UF has failed at hiring a HC every.single.time since Urban. FSU eff'd up once with Taggart.

That said, it's really comforting to know how the Noles live rent free inside your small mind...it's really the gift that keeps on giving and why I keep coming back to watch.

resize

Meanwhile, at Florida…the UAA awarded Billy Napier a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods as an end of season bonus…
At least you're not delusional, sad. I like that about you. We really screwed the pooch with Taggart...it happens. He did gift us this, though:

26b75d95-f309-4586-aa81-e43638364d6a-USATSI_11389106.jpg

You're such a delusional twatwaffle. Until very recently, UF's been gifted terrible match-ups in the East with barely competative teams in Vandy, Kentucky, USCjr, Georgia, UT, & Missouri. And when the East finally started showing signs of life, look what happened.

2023: 5-7
2022: 6-7
2021: 6-7

Not to mention UF has failed at hiring a HC every.single.time since Urban. FSU eff'd up once with Taggart.

That said, it's really comforting to know how the Noles live rent free inside your small mind...it's really the gift that keeps on giving and why I keep coming back to watch.

resize

At least you're not delusional, sad. I like that about you. We really screwed the pooch with Taggart...it happens. He did gift us this, though:

26b75d95-f309-4586-aa81-e43638364d6a-USATSI_11389106.jpg
When it comes to living rent free…. You are the one paying to be on another teams site.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Pay for a membership and you won't have to rub elbows with the peasantry.
Tell sad that, he’s not paid a penny to Rivals since 2002. I’ve done premium and now I’m on another site for that. Only come around here to get the Nerds all riled up. They say I’m this and I’m that HIDING behind a computer screen but, they reply to all my threads. I love the multiple thread guy who still replies or the guy with a Pedophile as his screen pic. and who does nicknames of me, BUSTED Jr. or there is sad the Liberal of the board who is anything but, with his posts and the one chick on here GoldMom so lonely that hubby is gone and Warchant is gone that she comes here and AGAIN replies to my threads. See the common thread?

Gatorshime plays them like little puppets.

Tell sad that, he’s not paid a penny to Rivals since 2002. I’ve done premium and now I’m on another site for that. Only come around here to get the Nerds all riled up. They say I’m this and I’m that HIDING behind a computer screen but, they reply to all my threads. I love the multiple thread guy who still replies or the guy with a Pedophile as his screen pic. and who does nicknames of me, BUSTED Jr. or there is sad the Liberal of the board who is anything but, with his posts and the one chick on here GoldMom so lonely that hubby is gone and Warchant is gone that she comes here and AGAIN replies to my threads. See the common thread?

You either spent too much time or too little stuffed in your locker in hs and everybody knows it.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
How many recent Bama players are de committing and now playing for the king of 63-3?

Go Canes!

Hey, aren't you the guy who posted that there had never been a Power 5 conference champion that missed the 4 team playoff until FSU? 🤣

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT