ADVERTISEMENT

Will she cry? (Week 9) PICK THE FLORIDA v. GEORGIA SCORE...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
No. No she will not. In fact, UGA and their transgendered cheerleader are going to punch us in the face, knock us out,
and have their way with us. It is going to border on being criminal....get ready and bite down in a strap....here it comes....

Florida 14
UGA 49

article-2095121-118E28F0000005DC-186_306x476.jpg

Overconfidence.

Florida makes one more play in two games...and we are sitting at 5-1 and ranked 12.

We make that play. Gators 23, uncouth rednecks 20.

I think we play them close in the first half and then their running game takes over in the 2nd half. I don't see our offense doing a whole lot against them.

Georgia 27
Florida 13

In games like this UGA usually gets up like 14-3 at half then slowly does everything it takes to keep us in it until we botch it and lose at the end.. like about all of the Muschamp year Losses to them, pretty much like 2013

Wont be close Saturday and it wont for years to come. Kirby gonna Kirby.

Dawgs 52
dUFus 9

You may have a little short term success, but Georgia can't recruit with Bama tactics and get away with it for long.

Florida 24
Georgia 17
Georgia 2019 sanctions 4 year probation, 20 schollys lost, 2 year show cause for entire staff.

It rarely, is... Iv'e had quite a bit of half assed squeeze attempts myself

UGA has the world in their hands and control their destiny, for the first time since 02, 05, 13.. anything ring a bell?

UGA fans counter to us owning them for 25 years, is to only count the years before.. using the exact same logic, but worse...

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT