ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

Screen-Shot-2022-11-15-at-2.35.17-PM-e1668548445222.png

Didya notice how Trump complained that he'd been talked into endorsing Oz?

You think maybe Trump strategically endorses whomever he thinks will win (and make him look good)?
I didn't care for Oz, mainly because he's an invention by Opray Winfrey. Hell, then she went and endorsed Uncle Fester? However, you should pay REALLY close attention here. Oz is well spoken and a respected heart surgeon, very mild and moderate. Better sleep on that when you say Trump can't win and DeSantis is a shoe in.

Reactions: gatordad3

You think maybe Trump strategically endorses whomever he thinks will win (and make him look good)?
Perhaps. That would actually be fairly strategic for a politician to do that.

Now, back to that number. What's yours?

I didn't care for Oz, mainly because he's an invention by Opray Winfrey. Hell, then she went and endorsed Uncle Fester? However, you should pay REALLY close attention here. Oz is well spoken and a respected heart surgeon, very mild and moderate. Better sleep on that when you say Trump can't win and DeSantis is a shoe in.
Oz would have done a decent job but he ran a crappy campaign. I mean, it was light years ahead of Festerman, but it could have been alot better.

For example, FM's #1 knock on Oz was that he didn't live in PA, that he wasn't from there. Oz could have easily countered that 'he agreed, and he has seen from an outside perspective how to fix the issues PA faces. Oz has been in gov't for years and not fixed anything....' (or something similar).

He's just not a politician.

Oz would have done a decent job but he ran a crappy campaign. I mean, it was light years ahead of Festerman, but it could have been alot better.
For example, FM's #1 knock on Oz was that he didn't live in PA, that he wasn't from there. Oz could have easily countered that 'he agreed, and he has seen from an outside perspective how to fix the issues PA faces. Oz has been in gov't for years and not fixed anything....' (or something similar).

He's just not a politician.
*Uncle Fester. And he's a low life small potatoes political hack. How he got nominated is just bizarre, not to mention win a general election.

Perhaps. That would actually be fairly strategic for a politician to do that.

Now, back to that number. What's yours?
I've never heard anyone else bragging about the alleged successes of his endorsements.

Does such information come from anywhere other than pro-Trump sources?

I've never heard anyone else bragging about the alleged successes of his endorsements.

Does such information come from anywhere other than pro-Trump sources?
Probably not. It wouldn't make much sense for the DNC/MSNBC/CNN to bring up that Trump's endorsement seems to help a candidate's success, would it? Especially when the narrative is he's dragging the party down...

You're sort of treating Trump differently than you'd treat any other politician. They all brag about accomplishments, tear down their opponents and promise they can achieve better results. It's sort of how the game is played.

So your numbers if the 93% stat is so wrong are...?

He has TDS. That's why his remedy to election fraud isn't to stop the cheating, it's get Trump off the ballot.
This is starting to become clear.

I get it, Trump is a hard pill to swallow. But I don't have to like people who get results.

Another example, my company's CEO isn't coming over for chili and football this Saturday.

Wow, you’re getting desperate. TDS much?

Now they're disowning trump's candidates... 🤣

BTW - Oz is not a respected heart surgeon...he's snake oil salesman

Now they're disowning trump's candidates... 🤣

BTW - Oz is not a respected heart surgeon...he's snake oil salesman
😂 Note the source: NYTimes. 😂

Jul 30, 1995 — Mehmet Oz, probably the most accomplished 35-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon in the country.

Poor Lil Dickey. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

😂 Note the source: NYTimes. 😂

Jul 30, 1995 — Mehmet Oz, probably the most accomplished 35-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon in the country.

Poor Lil Dickey. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

1995 was over 25 years ago....before he became a TV quack

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20220505/columbia-cuts-ties-dr-oz
Columbia University Medical Center Cuts Ties with Dr. Oz
Written by Carolyn Crist

May 5, 2022

Columbia began severing ties with him in 2015 after he testified to Congress on quack medicine

@fatman76 is correct. Beat the dems at their own game. You need a strong ballot harvesting campaign in all 50 states. Pay more money to the people who pick up the votes. Run the Biden/Fetterman/Hobbs playbook. No debates, minimal public speaking and everything is read off the teleprompter.

Dump all your campaign coffers into advertising and ballot harvesting. The more ballots you can pick up, the better your chances are of winning.

The cheating accusations, true or not, do not matter. The policies from both parties, good or bad, do not matter. The only thing that matters is whoever is more coordinated harvesting ballots between the two parties wins the prize.

Voter roles don’t matter, rezoning voter districts don’t matter, voter ID doesn’t matter, counting votes past Election Day doesn’t matter.

The only thing that matters is….

Harvest, Harvest, Harvest!!!

@fatman76 is correct. Beat the dems at their own game. You need a strong ballot harvesting campaign in all 50 states. Pay more money to the people who pick up the votes. Run the Biden/Fetterman/Hobbs playbook. No debates, minimal public speaking and everything is read off the teleprompter.

Dump all your campaign coffers into advertising and ballot harvesting. The more ballots you can pick up, the better your chances are of winning.

The cheating accusations, true or not, do not matter. The policies from both parties, good or bad, do not matter. The only thing that matters is whoever is more coordinated harvesting ballots between the two parties wins the prize.

Voter roles don’t matter, rezoning voter districts don’t matter, voter ID doesn’t matter, counting votes past Election Day doesn’t matter.

The only thing that matters is….

Harvest, Harvest, Harvest!!!
It’s the only way to get Dems to care about election integrity.

It’s terrible that this is where we are…

Here is how my voting experience went in 2022. I voted in the day of the election, I went at lunch and it took all of 20 mins. Utah closed the polls at 9pm I believe, results came shortly after. This is how it should be.

Now, here is where the state failed. I changed addresses twice last year. I received two mail in ballots.

Here are a few questions I have regarding vote by mail and I get every state could vary:

1. If I didn’t ask for a mail in ballot, why are they sending them?

2. How would any state know which of the three ballots is from me?

3. If I show up to vote on Election Day and records show I already voted by mail when I didn’t, what happens to the provisional ballot? What happened to the mail in ballot that was supposed to be mine?

4. Let’s say I drop off my two ballots prior to Election Day, one in the mail box, one at a ballot drop box. I then vote by person just after that. How do I know which three are counted? Is it the in person? Depending on the drop and the USPS, Salt Lake County may count three votes for me at three different locations. Does that mean Salt Lake County counts all three? What if the ballots mailed are for different candidates than my in person ballot? How would salt lake know which one of those is legitimately mine? I’m a citizen, I get a say in the election and I want my voice heard through my ballot.

The fact that these questions, with the technology we have in 2022, need to be asked and are valid questions is ridiculous. Even for a state like Utah who has their shit together on Election Day. Take every state in 2020 and 2022 that had to count votes well after Election Day is mind boggling and the sad thing is, the American people let it get this bad because we put faith in the people that we left to do the right thing and be honest and they no longer can pass that requirement.

So I say, harvest away. What the hell does it matter anymore? If our politicians can’t be honest and the citizens can’t be honest, then create a harvesting ground game where you flood the entire voting system with ballots so that it takes every state a week to count ballots and when the left starts losing this game, then and only then will they get serious about fixing elections.

Here is how my voting experience went in 2022. I voted in the day of the election, I went at lunch and it took all of 20 mins. Utah closed the polls at 9pm I believe, results came shortly after. This is how it should be.

Now, here is where the state failed. I changed addresses twice last year. I received two mail in ballots.

Here are a few questions I have regarding vote by mail and I get every state could vary:

1. If I didn’t ask for a mail in ballot, why are they sending them?

2. How would any state know which of the three ballots is from me?

3. If I show up to vote on Election Day and records show I already voted by mail when I didn’t, what happens to the provisional ballot? What happened to the mail in ballot that was supposed to be mine?

4. Let’s say I drop off my two ballots prior to Election Day, one in the mail box, one at a ballot drop box. I then vote by person just after that. How do I know which three are counted? Is it the in person? Depending on the drop and the USPS, Salt Lake County may count three votes for me at three different locations. Does that mean Salt Lake County counts all three? What if the ballots mailed are for different candidates than my in person ballot? How would salt lake know which one of those is legitimately mine? I’m a citizen, I get a say in the election and I want my voice heard through my ballot.

The fact that these questions, with the technology we have in 2022, need to be asked and are valid questions is ridiculous. Even for a state like Utah who has their shit together on Election Day. Take every state in 2020 and 2022 that had to count votes well after Election Day is mind boggling and the sad thing is, the American people let it get this bad because we put faith in the people that we left to do the right thing and be honest and they no longer can pass that requirement.

So I say, harvest away. What the hell does it matter anymore? If our politicians can’t be honest and the citizens can’t be honest, then create a harvesting ground game where you flood the entire voting system with ballots so that it takes every state a week to count ballots and when the left starts losing this game, then and only then will they get serious about fixing elections.
They only "fix" things they believe they can use to their advantage. Whether or not it's factual, they believe flooding the US from our border with millions of underclass will win them future elections into perpetuity. If the illegals were fire breathing MAGA voters, we'd have a wall, a moat full of alligators, land mines, and 50 caliber machine guns stationed every 100 yards.

d4d.png

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-documents-indicate-over-300-230536493.html
Leaked documents indicate over 300 members of far-right paramilitary Oath Keepers may be current or former DHS employees, Project on Government Oversight reports

Charles R. Davis
Mon, December 12, 2022 at 6:05 PM·3 min read

• A leaked membership list suggests that Oath Keepers have infiltrated the Department of Homeland Security.
  • More than 300 members of the paramilitary group describe themselves as current or former DHS employees.
  • DHS did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Just weeks after Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted of seditious conspiracy for trying to violently overturn the 2020 election, a leak of the paramilitary group's membership list has revealed that potentially hundreds of far-right extremists have infiltrated federal law enforcement, the Project on Government Oversight reported on Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-ja...criminal-charges-against-trump-191729327.html
House Jan. 6 committee recommends criminal charges against Trump
Tom LoBianco·Reporter
Mon, December 19, 2022 at 2:17 PM EST

74vua7.jpg

The House panel investigating the violent Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol urged the Justice Department on Monday to seek criminal charges against former President Donald Trump for his extensive efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss.

Lawmakers recommended charges on four counts stemming from Trump’s monthslong effort to stay in power after his election defeat — obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to make a false statement and efforts to incite, assist, or aid or comfort an insurrection.

His life has been sucking since he no longer has protection from the law...

Its completely filled with investigations, indictments, attorneys, and losing court cases 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT