ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Michael Frazier when you need him?

swissgator

Gator Great
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2004
Without question, this is the worse shooting basketball team I have ever seen at UF, and indeed, maybe the worse in the history of the SEC. The two back-to-back wide open misses by Walker epitomizes this team. It is pathetic. At this point, other than Finney Smith and now Allen, I would immediately bench anyone who even thinks of taking a 3. Since Frazier had no chance of making the NBA, I still shake my head at his early departure. We would be a decent team if we had his shooting ability, but it can't be that difficult to find a recruit who can shoot. And they still lost to FSU by only 2. I am scratching my head at the decision to stay with Hill on 6-7 Bacon for the last shot. I could not believe the match-up when they came out of the huddle. One would think the primary concern should have been to stop FSU so that you at least go to overtime. When you are shooting under 30%, how can you possibly allow your team to take 24 3 pointers, particularly when you have a 6-11 center who had been playing well but had only 3 touches. Just bizarre. Finney Smith and Robinson were also invisible for most of the game. We can only hope that Allen continues to play like this, otherwise it is going to be a long, long year. Hell, it is going to be a long season even if their play improves because they will never learn how to shoot the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News