ADVERTISEMENT

Uni's

Oy vey...ya'll sound like a bunch of old farts. We're alligators! Who the hell hasn't thought at least once that it would be cool to wear an alligator print? Let the kids have some freakin' fun...God knows they need it right now!

It’s probably not even alligator scales. It’s peobably crocodile.

Reactions: sadgator
Oy vey...ya'll sound like a bunch of old farts. We're alligators! Who the hell hasn't thought at least once that it would be cool to wear an alligator print? Let the kids have some freakin' fun...God knows they need it right now!

29, I tell my players I'm "Traditional" lol. I'm very particular & superstitious for sure, if they win in them fine, if not, never again, like every white helmet post 06.... I'd make them earn things like that. If they win they pick, if they lose I pick. After losing to LSU, those rights would be revoked.

Reactions: sadgator
29, I tell my players I'm "Traditional" lol. I'm very particular & superstitious for sure, if they win in them fine, if not, never again, like every white helmet post 06.... I'd make them earn things like that. If they win they pick, if they lose I pick. After losing to LSU, those rights would be revoked.

We should go back to those 2006 helmets (if not the uniforms)

But I want our boys to look like what you'll find floating in the toilet after a weekend bender of tequila and hot wings...

USATSI_2044732-620x413.jpg

That's all you need to do. Maybe make the block F a little larger.

* New swamp-camo Uni's will allow the Gators to continue to settle to the bottom while attempting to hide...:rolleyes:

But hey, that's a good thing, because both aTm and UGA are going to beat the Gators like a 6 year old with a Christmas present drum, while 'laughing all the way.' :cool:

From what I can read on twitter, many recruits seem to like the unis
Personally, I could not care less which unis they wear for the games. Whatever floats their boats.

Sorta like dresses on Prom night were not high in my conscienceless on importance to the night. ;) --- Some other things matter way more to me, that what someone is wearing.... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT