ADVERTISEMENT

Uni's

NorthJerseyGator

Gator Great
Sep 17, 2010
Can't we just wear the combos from back when I was in school in early 2000's?

Home: Blue top, white pants
Away: white top, orange pants

And always the orange Gators script helmet.

Occasionally do white top, blue pants on road.

I'm not a fan of the all blue, all white, or all orange. And I don't like orange jerseys.

I wish we’d go to the white helmet permanently, but with the blue F on both sides (I’ll conpromise with the gator script if need be).

Orange should only be used for pants when playing against a blue team.

White helmet, block F on both sides.
Home: Blue tops, white bottoms
Away: All white

Profit!

I wish we’d go to the white helmet permanently, but with the blue F on both sides (I’ll conpromise with the gator script if need be).

Orange should only be used for pants when playing against a blue team.

So you want us to lose every game, because that's all white helmets bring.. or a 9-7 win over vandy, with orange jerseys last time...

We need to wear orange on BLUE pants at least ONCE... if we're so insistent on wearing orange tops, ****ing bring out the blue with them once, there's the blue that was already discussed above.. It would make the orange jerseys mesh better, do you not think so?

Or am I being... obtuse

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
We look like a bottle of Sunny-D in the damn orange. And the jerseys and helmets don't match so it just looks off. I didn't like the all blue we did against Michigan either we were out there looking like Boise State.

We look like a bottle of Sunny-D in the damn orange. And the jerseys and helmets don't match so it just looks off. I didn't like the all blue we did against Michigan either we were out there looking like Boise State.
the all orange is terrible...and whoever made it to where the helmets doesn't match the other orange should be fired. How the F did we mess that up?

Coaches like white pants as they make the players to appear larger…I remember whenever I use to help with high school football the HC would let the players choose the jersey colors and he would have them wear the white pants just to make his players appear bigger…

Coaches like white pants...
and,of course, when we where them, we just look like sh!t....

Adam-Lane-soil-pants-1.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Malik Is far exceeding what even the most positive about him like me expected out of him.. Our RB's deserve a TON of credit, they have done a lot to create their own yards, especially Mark and Mailk.. Thompson has shored up his fumbling issues so far, and has even caught the football out of the backfield well this season...And kept the game alive on the road last week on that 4th down improvisation..

Malik is a special one man, we got actually 4 good ones and that's not even counting Scarlett if he came back. We need him though, it would take us to the next level in the conference of beating teams physically up front down the field.

I'll drop back to see the results after these 'fashion-dress-girls' have it all figured out and decided upon... :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT