ADVERTISEMENT

Steele in transfer portal will he play this year?

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
i guess it has something to do with wanting to switch rooms and the Brian Edwards situation. A couple of thoughts in this.

1. There is probably more to this story than what is being told.

2. If he does transfer will the NCAA allow him to play this year? If they do and they probably will, then it’s open season to transfer away. He’ll lawyer up like everyone else did and he’ll be playing in September.

Wanting to get away from the rapists on Florida's football team should qualify as special circumstances. He should be allowed to play

Portal doesn't mean gone,,,, yet anyway.
The 'behind the scenes' reasons are what will make it or break it.
I'd hate to see him go, but it's up to him to decide what's best for him.

Maybe after seeing what UF has and what's coming in this summer, he decided that he'd rather go somewhere like choke-la-homo, where he'd likely be a Fr starter, (and with some extra change in his pocket).... ;)

Either way, it won't kill the Gator secondary. He was going to be a backup in 2019 anyway, and there are quality others still to come this summer.

#5 CB Chris Steele 6-1 187 **** - 42/247 - EE
-----
#6 CB Kaiir Elam 6-1 182 **** - 48/247
#32 CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 174 **** - 323 - EE
#46 CB Chester Kimbrough 5-10 167 *** - 463

Maybe after seeing what UF has and what's coming in this summer, he decided that he'd rather go somewhere like choke-la-homo, where he'd likely be a Fr starter, (and with some extra change in his pocket).... ;)

Either way, it won't kill the Gator secondary. He was going to be a backup in 2019 anyway, and there are quality others still to come this summer.

-----
I read Hill may be leaving, too.

Jaydon Hill is an Alabama kid who wasn't wanted by either Alabama or Auburn.

Auburn coaches apparantely thought he was too slow. Good luck with that

I read Hill may be leaving, too.

Depth issues, but they will still be okay with Elam, Kimbrough and the upperclassmen for depth..

It should also make CB recruiting for the 2020 class easier.
2020 early ratings, with their Sr season yet to play.
#27 CB Avery Helm 6-2 170 **** - 297
#28 FS Rashad Torrence II 6-0 195 *** 398

-----

Hill gone as well...

Your class is dumpster fire at this point....

Reactions: VZDawg
i guess it has something to do with wanting to switch rooms and the Brian Edwards situation. A couple of thoughts in this.

2. If he does transfer will the NCAA allow him to play this year? If they do and they probably will, then it’s open season to transfer away. He’ll lawyer up like everyone else did and he’ll be playing in September.

Rumor is he has contacted the Athens lawyer that got Fields and Martel eligible and wants to reunite with Warren who he wanted to play for from the beginning.

Reactions: VZDawg
[QUOTE="instaGATOR,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#5 CB Chris Steele 6-1 187 **** - 42/247 - EE PORATAL:eek:

#32 CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 174 **** - 323 - EE- PORTAL :eek:

giphy.gif

:D:D

[QUOTE="instaGATOR,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#5 CB Chris Steele 6-1 187 **** - 42/247 - EE PORATAL:eek:

#32 CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 174 **** - 323 - EE- PORTAL :eek:

giphy.gif

:D:D

Got insta-idiot on ignore, but is he now throwing under the bus the same players that he said were all-world when Florida signed them? LOL

Reactions: nail1988 and VZDawg
GhostofBrainless has me on ignore, but want's reports from other dweebs on what I'm posting... Now that freakin' funny to me, and even funnier that those other dweebs are willing to 'accommo-date' him so willingly... :D

And nope, I threw nobody under the bus. I just said that it wouldn't kill DB-U's secondary for 2019, because of the roster depth and the 3 CB that arrive soon.

But hey, I fully expected the 'circle of jerks' and a few of the like minded (brainless) sycophants to be here barkin' at the moon. :cool:

Reactions: Blayze
GhostofBrainless has me on ignore, but want's reports from other dweebs on what I'm posting... Now that freakin' funny to me, and even funnier that those other dweebs are willing to 'accommo-date' him so willingly... :D

And nope, I threw nobody under the bus. I just said that it wouldn't kill DB-U's secondary for 2019, because of the roster depth and the 3 CB that arrive soon.

But hey, I fully expected the 'circle of jerks' and a few of the like minded (brainless) sycophants to be here barkin' at the moon. :cool:

Steele and Hill are gone. Your depth is garbage!

If hes blk he will probably get the waiver accepted.

I think you’ve cracked it JefffromJax. I heard that he may be transferring to one of Mike Pence’s re-education camps.

Reactions: sadgator
How happy are y’all that UGA let you have Elam now? Y’all should be fans and not so bitter of the kings from the North. Keep on trolling though. That’s working out well

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Saw this on another site; hopefully they investigated it before they posted it.

Can this situation with Steele get any stranger ? What people do behind closed doors is their business, but it could explain his uneasyness with Jalen Jones & his lifestyle.

Article on Bleacher Report; link to twitter
Gary Buttermeister@BraveDawg123

“Homosexuality is not a disease..” #UF 2019 CB Chris Steele on his struggles with homosexuality that led to his impending transfer.

If Chris transfers, he should be eligable immediately. UF dropped the ball on his room transfer.

All I see is a tweet saying that crap. No article or anything. Might be made up BS.

Steele and Hill are gone. Your depth is garbage!

You learned that from your mommies basement did you??? :rolleyes:

Star/CB Trey Dean III 6-3 194 So (CG-J's likely replacement)
Star backup / SS John Huggins 6-1 206 So

CB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 184 rsJr
CB C.J. Henderson 6-1 191 Jr
CB Brian Edwards 6-2 192 Jr
CB Marco Wilson 6-0 190 rsSo
-----
22. CB Chris Steele 6-1 185 Fr ***** EE - backup, ST's
CB Kaiir Elam Fr **** (summer) -- replaces Steele as backup
23. CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 167 Fr **** EE - ST's and redshirt
CB Chester Kimbrough Fr *** -- like Hill, ST's and redshirt
SS/WR Trent Whittenmore Fr ****
Several of them can play any of the DB positions. o_O

And holes created by departure of Steele and Hill will be filled in the next class.
EDIT -- Reports are that Hill tweeted that he's not leaving. :p
================

Update - 5-10-19 (per 247) -- #3 in the SEC - 1. LSU - 2. UA
7. UF
- 10 -- 0 - 6 - 4 - 0 -- 4 Top 247's
=====

2012 Class (per 247) -- #1 in the SEC - 2. MsSt - 3. SCa - 4 Ms - NR UGly

2. UF- 3 -- 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 -- 2 Top 247's

Last edited:
You learned that from your mommies basement did you??? :rolleyes:

Star/CB Trey Dean III 6-3 194 So (CG-J's likely replacement)
Star backup / SS John Huggins 6-1 206 So

CB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 184 rsJr
CB C.J. Henderson 6-1 191 Jr
CB Brian Edwards 6-2 192 Jr
CB Marco Wilson 6-0 190 rsSo
-----
22. CB Chris Steele 6-1 185 Fr ***** EE - backup, ST's
CB Kaiir Elam Fr **** (summer) -- replaces Steele as backup
23. CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 167 Fr **** EE - ST's and redshirt
CB Chester Kimbrough Fr *** -- like Hill, ST's and redshirt
SS/WR Trent Whittenmore Fr ****
Several of them can play any of the DB positions. o_O

And holes created by departure of Steele and Hill will be filled in the next class.
EDIT -- Reports are that Hill tweeted that he's not leaving. :p
================

Update - 5-10-19 (per 247) -- #3 in the SEC - 1. LSU - 2. UA
7. UF
- 10 -- 0 - 6 - 4 - 0 -- 4 Top 247's
=====

2012 Class (per 247) -- #1 in the SEC - 2. MsSt - 3. SCa - 4 Ms - NR UGly

2. UF- 3 -- 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 -- 2 Top 247's

You can’t hang with the dawgs fool. We are literally better at every single position. Our backups are better than most of your starters. Facts on facts....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT