ADVERTISEMENT

So, how can Global Warming be Man-Made if...

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Reactions: BCSpell
It’s arrogance on the part of some to think that on a planet that’s billions of years old and that has had several ever changing climate conditions that we are 100% responsible for controlling that climate.
Newsflash: we’re not that powerful.
Should we always try to do a better job with taking care of this earthly playpen where we live? Sure. And most of us are trying.

It’s arrogance on the part of some to think that on a planet that’s billions of years old and that has had several ever changing climate conditions that we are 100% responsible for controlling that climate.
Should we always try to do a better job with taking care of this earthly playpen where we live? Sure. And most of us are trying.
You are so correct. We do need to do better to curb pollution, but not with the intention of the political global climate activist. What they are doing is taking God out of the equation and replacing Him with "man-made".

You are so correct. We do need to do better to curb pollution, but not with the intention of the political global climate activist. What they are doing is taking God out of the equation and replacing Him with "man-made".
The Bible is quite clear that the earth is GOOD and that it will exist FOREVER.

Not sure how the libbers square that with 'we only have X years left before we have to leave'.

al-gore-democratic-party.gif

I've said this for years. Dilly dilly! One only needs to look at recent decades and the idiotic predictions made. Science is NOT settled and never will be. I was reading the other day where an excess of CO2 is good for the existing forests as well as successful agriculture. Sheep never stop to think that their woke narratives are narrow minded AF.

I've said this for years. Dilly dilly! One only needs to look at recent decades and the idiotic predictions made. Science is NOT settled and never will be. I was reading the other day where an excess of CO2 is good for the existing forests as well as successful agriculture. Sheep never stop to think that their woke narratives are narrow minded AF.
Mike Rowe tells me there are more head of cattle in this country than the population of New England combined ….. food for thought.

One of the best points Rush Limbaugh ever made was this: If man-made climate change is real, tell me what *I* can do to change the climate.

Warmists can never answer this. But if man really CAN change the climate, then they would know how. They would be able to tell you exactly what actions to take, to produce a stated change in the climate.

This is simple logic.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Scientist have found out that... well just read the story:
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/20/world/greenland-ice-sheet-melt-sea-level-rise-climate/index.html
But, of course, they have to point to a human intervention of increased CO2 so they don't debunk the theory completely to take control over our weather by suppressing our ability to breathe and cows farting and basically control the world the way THEY see it.

It's really quite simple--if the Libs say its so, then it is. Thats how Lib philosophy works. They understand the majority of the people in their party are ignorant and will believe anything they tell them to believe.

I'm not posting to debate who is at fault for global warming. I have opinions but I'm not sure they're any more valid than those of many other people. But according to NOAA the earth's temperature has risen 2 degrees Farenenheit since 1880. That is based on .14 degree increases per decade during that time span. Not much really but to add perspective the increase has risen to nearly .3 degrees in the last decade.

Mike Rowe tells me there are more head of cattle in this country than the population of New England combined ….. food for thought.
Looked it up

That’s only 15MM cows for 340MM of us. That’s not nearly enough cows when you consider about 1/3rd we don’t eat, that just make milk.

Now I’m terrified.

Looked it up

That’s only 15MM cows for 340MM of us. That’s not nearly enough cows when you consider about 1/3rd we don’t eat, that just make milk.

Now I’m terrified.
Don’t fret, there’s enough vegans and vegetarians out fruitarians out there to make more than enough beef for us cavemen.

beef-dinner.gif

One of the best points Rush Limbaugh ever made was this: If man-made climate change is real, tell me what *I* can do to change the climate.

Warmists can never answer this. But if man really CAN change the climate, then they would know how. They would be able to tell you exactly what actions to take, to produce a stated change in the climate.

This is simple logic.
Here’s the kicker, IF climate change is indeed man made AND man can really change the climate then how could there ever be man made climate change ?

Based on the above, and just to be on the safe side, I’m doing my part by eating beef in all its glorious forms.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT