ADVERTISEMENT

Global Warming Conspirators Insist the “World Is Boiling” – It’s as if 1936 Never Happened

What if people are saying it feels hotter based on their memories of summers from their childhood?

That's science, right?
This is what I know There used to be a time and temperature tower in FWB when I was a kid. I remember at time temperatures reaching in to the low 100’s. I have not seen a 3 digit temperature here in decades. So I am not falling for the communists lies.

Reactions: kjfreeze
The Woke Left has made Global Warming their religion. Abortion & sexualization of our youth is their Holy Sacrament…

These people are mentally ill & must be COMPLETELY defeated!

Well, it has been the hottest July on record here in SWFla.
Average high temps are running almost 4 degrees above historical averages.
Do I think it's from "man made global warming/climate change ? Absolutely NOT !

It's from being up to 10" below average of rainfall for the year.
I don't know how far below we are in rainfall for July but I can tell you I went almost 23 straight days w/o any measurable rainfall which started before July 1, air temps averaging 96 (normal average highs for July is 92), heat index's on average of 106+, little to no cloud cover, hazy days due to Saharan dust and constant Westerlies (which cause storms to form at or around I-75 and head East inland) instead of the usual Easterlies (which cause storms to form at or around I-75 and drift back West towards the coast - of where I live).
The wind direction is because there is usually a strong ridge of high pressure over the Atlantic that usually stretches from the East Central Atlantic to almost the Florida East coast which causes the winds to predominantly blow from East/Southeast towards the West/Northwest (the upper level winds run along the edge of the ridge which puts them on a beeline to my part of the state). That high pressure ridge has been smaller and weaker so far this summer, which has the tendency to put SWFla in drought conditions and the SEFla to get an overabundance of rainfall.

Man hasn't done this, Mother Nature has - and she's really starting to piss me off about it (like I really have a say in this)🤣

This is what I know There used to be a time and temperature tower in FWB when I was a kid. I remember at time temperatures reaching in to the low 100’s. I have not seen a 3 digit temperature here in decades. So I am not falling for the communists lies.

As I get older, I'm less tolerant of extreme heat. As a kid that crap didn't even slow me down. Full pads in August in Central Florida running wind sprints and death crawls....I would die today.

So yea I do wonder if, as people age, they conflate their tolerance to heat with "oh my God, mother earth is on fire!"

Reactions: NavigatorII
Well, it has been the hottest July on record here in SWFla.
Average high temps are running almost 4 degrees above historical averages.
Do I think it's from "man made global warming/climate change ? Absolutely NOT !

It's from being up to 10" below average of rainfall for the year.
I don't know how far below we are in rainfall for July but I can tell you I went almost 23 straight days w/o any measurable rainfall which started before July 1, air temps averaging 96 (normal average highs for July is 92), heat index's on average of 106+, little to no cloud cover, hazy days due to Saharan dust and constant Westerlies (which cause storms to form at or around I-75 and head East inland) instead of the usual Easterlies (which cause storms to form at or around I-75 and drift back West towards the coast - of where I live).
The wind direction is because there is usually a strong ridge of high pressure over the Atlantic that usually stretches from the East Central Atlantic to almost the Florida East coast which causes the winds to predominantly blow from East/Southeast towards the West/Northwest (the upper level winds run along the edge of the ridge which puts them on a beeline to my part of the state). That high pressure ridge has been smaller and weaker so far this summer, which has the tendency to put SWFla in drought conditions and the SEFla to get an overabundance of rainfall.

Man hasn't done this, Mother Nature has - and she's really starting to piss me off about it (like I really have a say in this)🤣

Naples always felt hotter to me than Lakeland. It was noticeably hotter when my sister lived there in the late 90's.

Reactions: greyghost14
I'm guessing these old farts would also tell you with a straight face in the 70s and early 80s that it was definitely colder then than they remembered it being as a kid.

Politics comes first for them.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT