ADVERTISEMENT

Shit Is Hitting the Fan for the Gators

Apr 7, 2010
Looks like we're only still in the running for Cleveland.

Very good chance we're going to lose Manuel.

Let's hear from Paco now and the rest of the Sunshine Pumpers.

This is THE CLASS that should launch a championship team. If it's not a top three class (and honestly really a number one class) then we're going to be shit out of luck.

All you dumbasses who bought into BONG's equally dumbass "MUSCHAMP MUST GO BECAUSE HE IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE" are going to reap what you sowed.

You stupid f--king bastards.

I hope you're happy.

This is THE CLASS that should launch a championship team. If it's not a top three class (and honestly really a number one class) then we're going to be shit out of luck.

All you dumbasses who bought into BONG's equally dumbass "MUSCHAMP MUST GO BECAUSE HE IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE" are going to reap what you sowed.

I hope you're happy.

You're worse than the Noles that post here. They're foreign terrorists; you're a homegrown terrorist. Anytime you want to shed your orange and blue and leave Gator Nation the rest of us are ready.

I suppose I just can't be that concerned about it.

It's out of my hands.

Though maybe my drinking habits calm the stress many of you have. Honestly, I just want to keep my eyes open and fall asleep.

17-18 year old boys just don't get mi excitement going

This thread started by a guy that professes to despise recruiting and all its machinations. This process is what it is. Ugly, exhilarating, disappointing, maddening.

I am with Danny on this. I do not get too worked up about it,

I hope you're happy.
Honestly this is retared...if we're not a top class? Didn't realize that all top

I hope you're happy.
Go see a psychiatrist...please...this thread has to be a f><%ING joke.

Like y'all, I'm bout tired of following recruiting my damn self. But there's no denying it's the lifeblood of any top program. If we close like is rumored, we may not finish top 10. And if you go by out average per player we'll be around 20th. That would be the lowest for a non-transition class in UF's modern era. Last year was a transition class so you can't expect much but that would be two consecutive years finishing outside the top 10. Now we all know rankings aren't everything, but in the BCS era no champion has not had a string of top 10 classes leading up their title with most of those being classes being in the top 5.

Now maybe that wouldn't be a big deal for us if we didn't play the teams we do. But you look at the rankings and the top 5-10 litter our schedule. And they were already ahead of us talent wise to begin with. So we're gonna have to be that much better coaching wise to compete. It's only gonna get harder, a coaches best class is typically the second (first full class) because they can still sell hope and change. After that you gotta win to keep reeling em in.

Muschamp didn't have to go because he was the devil. He had to go because he totally sucked.

This year we "reaped" an SEC East title and SECCG appearance. Despite the finish, sadgator was pretty "happy" with that.

It is nonsense to preach doom and gloom at this point.

UF has 4 WR's that are ranked as 4 Star receivers.
3 of those 4 were EE's and already in class at UF.
Adding another with Wells that's even higher rated would be icing, but not essential to UF's success.
============

As far as Shaver to tallycrappy:
If he's another Darnell Dockett criminole thug type, then that's just fine with me.
But if he's another Sharrif Floyd type, then he should be a Gator.

IF you ain't a Gator, then you're just more gator-bait....

Reactions: rdgtr
Well the good news is that in recruiting things can change fast. So close strong, everybody is happy, and our outlook is better. We're supposed to get Cleveland so that's a start.

I don't get why some people still act like Muschamp was treated unfairly. Outside of 2012, which basically looked like a fluke compared to the rest of his time in Gainesville, the Gators were average at best overall and downright putrid on offense.

Reactions: NOLE FAN1
I guess I'm missing why some of you guys are so worried...when it comes to rankings we are in the top 10 for all of them...some within the top 5....we are also winning some battles...got Franks, enrolled 12 guys early, we took the kicker from Bama, we have 4 - 4* receivers coming in and we are filling a LOT of positions of needs....we are getting players, some really good players....not sure what in the world is expected but Coach Mac is doing a hell of a job. This isn't going to be a 1 year fix...it's going to take a few years....1st year was a greatly positive year....I expect this recruiting class is going to end up within the top 10...but the player development is going to be the next thing. I guess I just don't see the sky falling like some do.

I hope you're happy.
Muschamp did have to go. He sucked, anyone who disagrees is an idiot

I hope you're happy.

God you are a dumbfukk. DIAF.

Holy cow!
Original poster has been off his meds.
He's freaking out!

Perspective, Spurrier didn't win the national title until year 7.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Muschamp didn't have to go because he was the devil. He had to go because he totally sucked.

This year we "reaped" an SEC East title and SECCG appearance. Despite the finish, sadgator was pretty "happy" with that.

It is nonsense to preach doom and gloom at this point.

Muschamp had to go because he lacked the sense of urgency to win and the initiative to build a complete team not just a top secondary. In 2014, it was still his job until he could not put away Spurrier & South Carolina. That was when Foley finally decided to ax the previous coach.

I hope you're happy.
If you are going in then you've got to go all in.....bring back Dickey!!! Or at least Zook!!

Holy cow!
Original poster has been off his meds.
He's freaking out!

Perspective, Spurrier didn't win the national title until year 7.
...and Spurrier dominated the SEC and was a player on the national scene with few 5*. But, he had guys that wanted to be Gators!

I hope you're happy.
Muschimp sucks, dipshit.

...and Spurrier dominated the SEC and was a player on the national scene with few 5*. But, he had guys that wanted to be Gators!

Yea...this is false. Spurrier got the knack for being a 'lazy' or bad recruiter but his classes were always filled with prep all-Americans. I believe Spurrier had two classes in his tenure that finished outside the top 10. He hated recruiting, but he was good at it.

Yea...this is false. Spurrier got the knack for being a 'lazy' or bad recruiter but his classes were always filled with prep all-Americans. I believe Spurrier had two classes in his tenure that finished outside the top 10. He hated recruiting, but he was good at it.
Agreed. He had a few good recruiting years at USCe too. But then it went downhill for him. There is a paucity of talent there now.

But I am sure Muschamp can coach 'em up.

Reactions: RentechCEO
Agreed. He had a few good recruiting years at USCe too. But then it went downhill for him. There is a paucity of talent there now.

But I am sure Muschamp can coach 'em up.

Plus Spurrier had Zook recruiting for him on those staffs and we know how good of a recruiter Zook is. And yea he also had some good classes at USCe before things fell apart.

Space was drunk. Went on a rant.

Stone. Cold. Sober.

Just sick and tired of all the ostriches with their heads in the sand because they're incapable of being honest.

I stopped posting on this board because of it. So did TampaGator.

I started back up because I relocated my practice from one part of the state to a different part. As I'm now getting busy again, I don't have the time to post here.

And frankly, I am again fed up with the same crap that drove me off last time.

Stone. Cold. Sober.

Just sick and tired of all the ostriches with their heads in the sand because they're incapable of being honest.

I stopped posting on this board because of it. So did TampaGator.

I started back up because I relocated my practice from one part of the state to a different part. As I'm now getting busy again, I don't have the time to post here.

And frankly, I am again fed up with the same crap that drove me off last time.

i.e. you could no longer live without this forum for your know-it-all-ism, and you thought enough time had passed, since Muschamp's disgraceful performance as coach proved all the people you were arguing with on this board correct. But, in your impatience to tell everyone "I told you so," you ended up posting the same kind of whiny nonsense that you used to get all indignant and derisive about. Now you're right back to telling everyone that you're going to take your ball and go home, like anyone around here GAF.

Yet somehow Ghost finds the time and energy to start gloom and doom threads about Florida recruiting? All the while insisting, INSISTING that recruiting is such a scum bag process. Unworthy of even the smallest interest by people of integrity and honor.

I am flabbergasted. No maybe I am bumfuzzled. Or maybe just flabberfuzzled by the incongruity of the emotions. But then I guess emotions are not supposed to be consistent. If they were they would be reason and logic. And not emotions.

I hope you're happy.
image_zpsllzx8yzp.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT