ADVERTISEMENT

Semantics...

I didn’t say defund the FBI. I said shut down the FBI and replace it with something new,

Someone must have reading disabilities!
People are so anxious to repeat their side over and over again, that they don't take time to read what the opponent actually says.

Like for instance......I could say "I think enhanced gun restrictions are in order" and someone would respond "why do you want to totally disarm law abiding gun owners?"

Reactions: cng70
People are so anxious to repeat their side over and over again, that they don't take time to read what the opponent actually says.

Like for instance......I could say "I think enhanced gun restrictions are in order" and someone would respond "why do you want to totally disarm law abiding gun owners?"

I would just refer you to the Bill of Rights myself.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Sorry about the dead kids but I gots my rights!

A stupid comment deserves a stupid retort.

Kids get run over by cars as well. What time will you be turning over your vehicle, sir?

Drunk dads beat their families. No more alcohol for you sir.

Kids steal their parents narcotic pain medicine. Suck it up, sir.

The lack of general bubblewrap in this world causes more death than any other cause that I can think of. What are you doing about that?

Is the above stupid? Sure. So was your response. You don't limit personal freedoms of law abiding citizens based on the behaviors of their criminal counterparts. That's not logical Theo.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Kids get run over by cars as well. What time will you be turning over your vehicle, sir?

The lack of general bubblewrap in this world causes more death than any other cause that I can think of. What are you doing about that?

Is the above stupid? Sure. So was your response. You don't limit personal freedoms of law abiding citizens based on the behaviors of their criminal counterparts. That's not logical Theo.
Is it illogical that you have to obey speed limits even though you might be a great driver capable of safely driving fast?

Is it illogical that you have to obey speed limits even though you might be a great driver capable of safely driving fast?

It certainly limits personal freedoms, yes. I wouldn't have an issue with an American autobahn. And we still have ~ 46,000 people a year die in traffic accidents Theo.

We've decided to give up many freedoms based on your logic. The Bill of Rights appears to be a line in the sand.

And just for the sake of clarity, I don't write speeding tickets very often. I average about 2 a year in case that was your point.

Reactions: nail1988

Just like Kalim--abortion was transferred to the States and he ran around here screaming the Supreme Court has banned abortion in all of the US . He never could figure out what transferring to the States meant. Poor Lib.

Better fill in the backyard swimming pool as well, or you hate kids.

DEFUND THE POLICE

#CANTMAKETHISSHITUP....

@SHEEP
At the very least, the FBI needs MAJOR reform. The top 2-3 layers of management in Washington DC need to be seriously scrutinized and probably replaced with law and order types.

Here are some of their notable accomplishments over the past few years:

1. White-washing Hillary’s email scandal, aka Operation “Mid-Year Exam”
2. Falsely implying DJT to be guilty of treasonous conduct, aka Operation “Crossfire Hurricane”
3. Targeting devout Catholics as potential White Supremacists.
4. Targeting pro-life activists with extreme displays of force in making arrests, even when local and state officials have declined to prosecute.
5. Slow-walking the investigations of bombings of pro-life counseling centers.
6. Probable cause to suspect their culpability in Epstein’s mysterious death.

The FBI is increasingly seen as a tool of the left to suppress and harass conservatives. This can’t go on…..

I live on a lake. What should I do about the lake?

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen
lake-draining.gif

I would just refer you to the Bill of Rights myself.
EXACTLY...but libs refuse to follow our Constitution unless it furthers their agenda. This is one of THE most serious problems today in our Country. FOLOOW the lews. If you do not like the laws/bills/amendments...CHANGE THEM if you can. If you cannot..FOLLOW them. VERY, VERY simple

At the very least, the FBI needs MAJOR reform. The top 2-3 layers of management in Washington DC need to be seriously scrutinized and probably replaced with law and order types.

Here are some of their notable accomplishments over the past few years:

1. White-washing Hillary’s email scandal, aka Operation “Mid-Year Exam”
2. Falsely implying DJT to be guilty of treasonous conduct, aka Operation “Crossfire Hurricane”
3. Targeting devout Catholics as potential White Supremacists.
4. Targeting pro-life activists with extreme displays of force in making arrests, even when local and state officials have declined to prosecute.
5. Slow-walking the investigations of bombings of pro-life counseling centers.
6. Probable cause to suspect their culpability in Epstein’s mysterious death.

The FBI is increasingly seen as a tool of the left to suppress and harass conservatives. This can’t go on…..
*Raises eyebrow*

I see your list and raise you Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Since 2008, the dems have had 4 years of complete legislative control, the white house and both chambers of congress. Look at the issues they scream about the most, abortion, immigration and gun control. They didn't need one republican to address any of them and they did not. Talking about it is way more important to them than doing something about it.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Since 2008, the dems have had 4 years of complete legislative control, the white house and both chambers of congress. Look at the issues they scream about the most, abortion, immigration and gun control. They didn't need one republican to address any of them and they did not. Talking about it is way more important to them than doing something about it.
They need to keep dry powder to rile up the ruhtards when needed. This is fact. Thank you for pointing this out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT