ADVERTISEMENT

Full speed ahead Scotty…

nobody wants to admit that operation warp speed led to mandates??? still?? @FresnoGator you asked why i kept mentioning operation warp speed??? you poeple are not smart, at all. You define the word sheep. @fatman76 ?? you run your mouth quite a bit, chime in...

You'll have to find where I asked that. I don't recall ...
You always asked me why I responded with operation warp speed. There was obviously a deal made between the trump administration and big pharma to rush a vax through the system to save the election. Mandates would have to be part of the deal.

You always asked me why I responded with operation warp speed. There was obviously a deal made between the trump administration and big pharma to rush a vax through the system to save the election. Mandates would have to be part of the deal.
Yet it's Biden and the left that is always pushing mandates with no scientific basis ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Yet it's Biden and the left that is always pushing mandates with no scientific basis ...
Operation warp speed was Donald j Trump not Joe Biden. The us government gets royalties from the pharma companies for each jab, do the math Fresno! Come on!!

Operation warp speed was Donald j Trump not Joe Biden. The us government gets royalties from the pharma companies for each jab, do the math Fresno! Come on!!
I'm not saying that Trump and his administration were not pushing hard for a vaccine. Of course they were., but they were not pushing for mandates, that is an authoritarian move by the left ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I'm not saying that Trump and his administration were not pushing hard for a vaccine. Of course they were., but they were not pushing for mandates, that is an authoritarian move by the left ...
that was the carrot. Of course they were, and operation warp speed was 100% trump. they dont move at normal speed they move at trump speed!! thats the line from peter navaro, they guy in jail now. government got royaties, the pharmas got guaranteed sales. win win...............LOSE for freedom loving american patriots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT