ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Insta told us there were aliens?!?!?!?!?!?

If there were aliens, it wouldn’t be any crazier than anything else we see going on in this world currently. ……….

images

If there were aliens, it wouldn’t be any crazier than anything else we see going on in this world currently. Obviously there are drones of previously unknown capability operating pretty widespread.

If there were aliens, interacting with earth at the rate in Insta’s posts, which basically list more or less constant UFO interactions since 2015, how would global governments keep it quiet?

Not saying there aren’t aliens. It makes sense that there would be in an infinite environment. I just doubt that they are more or less constantly traveling about earth and being covered up.

I think that's true. Most ufo sightings are probably governments using things the public doesn't know about but that doesn't mean 100million light-years away there aren't aliens

If there were aliens, interacting with earth at the rate in Insta’s posts, which basically list more or less constant UFO interactions since 2015, how would global governments keep it quiet?
Not saying there aren’t aliens. It makes sense that there would be in an infinite environment. I just doubt that they are more or less constantly traveling about earth and being covered up.

Knowledge is power, so by controlling the knowledge you maintain your power.

Governments simply hold back confirmation by controlling access to the knowledge.
Wright-Patterson - Area 51 - Groom Lake S-4, Army Dugway Proving Grounds, Etc....

There is thousands of years of evidence and proof out there, but if you choose not to see it, or understand what it is/means, then it makes the cover ups easy.

And everyone isn't covering up any longer...

You Can Now Explore the CIA’s ‘Entire’ Collection of UFO Documents Online --Thousands of pages of declassified records are available for anyone to peruse.​

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...e-collection-ufo-related-documents-180976756/
=====

‘Something’s coming’: is America finally ready to take UFOs seriously?

Last year was a breakthrough time for UFOs, as a landmark government report prompted the possibility of extraterrestrial visitors to finally be taken seriously by everyone from senators, to a former president, to the Pentagon. In June, the Pentagon released a highly anticipated report on unexplained aerial phenomena (UAP), the now preferred nomenclature by some in the extraterrestrial community, which found more than 140 instances of UAPs that could not be explained.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/05/ufos-america-aliens-government-report
=====

22 March 2007. France became the first country to open its files on UFOs when the national space agency unveiled a website documenting more than 1600 sightings spanning five decades. There are now 20+ countries that have opened their UFO files.

Insta, is this why you wanted ole Dunny Goater Mullen to stay on as Head Ball Coach? Because ya'll are members of the same alien brotherhood? Haha.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespu...ida-coach-dan-mullen-shares-bizarre-ufo-video
With a ROTF-LMFAO back atcha bubba... 😂 🤣 😂

The dunnygoater dweeb is not Mullen.
In the future, try to pay better attention to my name identifications than the average twit here....

As to his UFO tweet, to me, lights in the night sky are exactly that,,, UN-IDENTIFIED... 🙄

As to Dan Mulen --- He was the OC, that ran his and Meyer's spread/option offense and helped win 2 SEC-C's and 2 NC's
He coached Tebow to the 1st Soph Heisman, The only QB to ever break the NCAA QB 20-20 Barrier with 32 Passing TD's and 23 Rushing TD's, (55 TD's) and a 1st Rnd NFL draft pick.

After that, and prior to his 2nd time in Gainesville, he spent nine years as the HC at Mississippi State, where he went 69-46 with 5 bowl wins and had them ranked as high as #1 during the regular season.. Starkvegas fans might still be in shock...

He then spent four years in his return to Florida as HC, going 34-15 with two NY-6 bowl wins and the 2020 SECe-C, but they lost by 6 Pts (46-52) to 13-0 Bama in the SEC-C game.
Bama went on to win the NC. --- UA 31 - 13 ND (-18) and UA 52-24 tOSU (-28)
He also coached 2-star Trask to the UF Season Record with 4,000+ passing yards, and TE Pitts to being the highest drafted (1-4) TE in NFL history.
And Dan is the only football HC in UF history to have to contend with 2 of his 4 years in a Co-V Scamdemic.

His top of the line replacement just went TRIPLE LOSER -- 3-5 SEC, 6-7 season, with an embarrassing 3-30 Bowl loss to freakin' OreSt.
And the defensive comparison made 3rd & Grantham look like a defensive genius. 🤓

Do let me know if CBN ever equals that kind of a coaching resume'...... 😘

Mullen's problem was he hated recruiting but didn't want to hire anyone to do it, and got butt hurt and quit trying after being forced to fire Grantham.

Speaking of people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, where's Marco Wilson at?

Marco went 4th Rnd to AZ Cardinals, I had to google because I'd already forgotten who he was.

EW, maybe UF should have hired him a 48 person staff to do everything off the field for him, including recruiting, like they've done for Billy....

And maybe if NIL had been around, that would have helped too.

And maybe the AD/UAA/UF-Admin should have supported him and filled the SWAMP, the way that aTm did with seemingly no problems.

While last years defense made 3rd and Grantham look like a defensive genius by comparison.
(3-5 - 6-7 - 3-30)

But in the end, EVERYONE is allowed their OWN opinions on everything, including me and you...
😉

Last edited:
EW, maybe UF should have hired him a 48 person staff to do everything off the field for him, including recruiting....

Maybe they should buy him a damn OC and a QB coach so he can keep his job.
But in the end, EVERYONE is allowed their OWN opinions on everything, including me and you... 😉
Only ours are correct.

Now if only these damn kids would GET OFF MY LAWN.

• Love
Reactions: instaGATOR
With a ROTF-LMFAO back atcha bubba... 😂 🤣 😂

The dunnygoater dweeb is not Mullen.
In the future, try to pay better attention to my name identifications than the average twit here....

As to his UFO tweet, to me, lights in the night sky are exactly that,,, UN-IDENTIFIED... 🙄

As to Dan Mulen --- He was the OC, that ran his and Meyer's spread/option offense and helped win 2 SEC-C's and 2 NC's
He coached Tebow to the 1st Soph Heisman, The only QB to ever break the NCAA QB 20-20 Barrier with 32 Passing TD's and 23 Rushing TD's, (55 TD's) and a 1st Rnd NFL draft pick.

After that, and prior to his 2nd time in Gainesville, he spent nine years as the HC at Mississippi State, where he went 69-46 with 5 bowl wins and had them ranked as high as #1 during the regular season.. Starkvegas fans might still be in shock...

He then spent four years in his return to Florida as HC, going 34-15 with two NY-6 bowl wins and the 2020 SECe-C, but they lost by 6 Pts (46-52) to 13-0 Bama in the SEC-C game.
Bama went on to win the NC. --- UA 31 - 13 ND (-18) and UA 52-24 tOSU (-28)
He also coached 2-star Trask to the UF Season Record with 4,000+ passing yards, and TE Pitts to being the highest drafted (1-4) TE in NFL history.
And Dan is the only football HC in UF history to have to contend with 2 of his 4 years in a Co-V Scamdemic.

His top of the line replacement just went TRIPLE LOSER -- 3-5 SEC, 6-7 season, with an embarrassing 3-30 Bowl loss to freakin' OreSt.
And the defensive comparison made 3rd & Grantham look like a defensive genius. 🤓

Do let me know if CBN ever equals that kind of a coaching resume'...... 😘
Of course I know who Dunny Goater is, I've been on this site under different aliases for 23 years, haha. There was lots to like about Mullen, he was just weird sometimes, haha, which is why recruiting and player relations were hit or miss with him.

Reactions: gatordad3
Of course I know who Dunny Goater is, I've been on this site under different aliases for 23 years, haha. There was lots to like about Mullen, he was just weird sometimes, haha, which is why recruiting and player relations were hit or miss with him.
You mean like it still is right now? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
You've been "meanwhile back at the ranch" down on the farm too long ye ole coot Insta Fred Ziffel cuz you ain't been paying no 'tention to our 'krutin lately cuz we been bringing dem hosses in like gangbusters and getting all dem prize blue ribbons playas.

Okeey-Dokee NJG, I'll play a bit... 😉 --- (but I ain't comin' EW) 😜

This is what 247 thinks about UF 2024 recruiting class so far, listed by position rankings.

#2 S Xavier Filsaime 6-1 180 ***** 98 - Natl 32 - TX
#4 LB Myles Graham 6-1 212 **** 94 - Natl 56 - GA
#6 QB DJ Lagway 6-2 225 ***** 95 - Natl 43 - TX
#7 LB Adarius Hayes 6-4 210 **** 93 - Natl 69 - FL

----- Looking for the Diamonds in the Rough -----

#27 RB Kahnen Daniels 5-11 190 *** 89 - Natl NA - MS
#30 RB Chauncey Bowens 5-11 219 *** 88 - Natl NA - FL
#32 S
Josiah Davis 6-1 185 *** 89 - Natl NA - GA
#50 WR Izaiah Williams 6-0 172 *** 89 - Natl NA - FL
=====

Looks to me like the crutin is going about 50/50 on quality (at least according to 247).

And it's going with a 3 to 5 ratio on getting HS recruits out of talent rich Florida.

While it's only going with a 1 to 2 ratio for top level FL recruits.

Last edited:
Okeey-Dokee NJG, I'll play a bit... 😉 --- (but I ain't comin' EW) 😜

This is what 247 thinks about UF 2024 recruiting class so far, listed by position rankings.

#2 S Xavier Filsaime 6-1 180 ***** 98 - Natl 32 - TX
#4 LB Myles Graham 6-1 212 **** 94 - Natl 56 - GA
#6 QB DJ Lagway 6-2 225 ***** 95 - Natl 43 - TX
#7 LB Adarius Hayes 6-4 210 **** 93 - Natl 69 - FL

----- Looking for the Diamonds in the Rough -----

#27 RB Kahnen Daniels 5-11 190 *** 89 - Natl NA - MS
#30 RB Chauncey Bowens 5-11 219 *** 88 - Natl NA - FL
#32 S
Josiah Davis 6-1 185 *** 89 - Natl NA - GA
#50 WR Izaiah Williams 6-0 172 *** 89 - Natl NA - FL
=====

Looks to me like the crutin is going about 50/50 on quality (at least according to 247).

And it' going with a 3 to 5 ratio on getting HS recruits out of talent rich Florida.

While it's only going with a 1 to 2 ratio for top level FL recruits.
But in Napier's defense he did recruit the single greatest athlete to ever don the orange and blue....so shouldn't he get big props for that?

But in Napier's defense he did recruit the single greatest athlete to ever don the orange and blue....so shouldn't he get big props for that?
Darn CG1, I never knew that Billy was the one to recruit Tim Tebow to UF.... 😲 --------------------------- 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
instaGATOR

• Thread watched

"Remember when Insta told us there were aliens?!?!?!?!?!?" --- sadgator​

==========

I find is hysterical, that the same ignorant dweebs that believed the Pentagon when they claimed that UFO's don't exist, and that they are also no threat (wtf).

And no
w believe that the same Pentagon is now lying when they finally admit,,, that they've been lying about the existence of UFO/UAP's for the last 50+ years.

That's some pretzel quality twisted-chit mental gymnastics that is......
🙃 🤑 😲 ☹ 😕 --- 😁

Thanks for noticing bg.
But like the rest of the human race, I've been correct, and I've also been FoS.
IMOHO, I'm correct more often than the other, but whatever....

For example. - I saw the scamdemic for what it was from the beginning.
I don't ever take any Flu vax, and so I Did Not take the highly dangerous Co-V FAILED attempt at a treatment that was miss-labeled as a vax.
It DID NOT prevent getting it. >>> It DID NOT cure it. >>> And it DID NOT lesson it's affects imo....
For some, it's short term affects were devastating, and it's long term affects are as yet unknown.

I instead did my own information research. Then I didn't wear a mask except in places that I had to go and it was required (Dr, Hospital, Etc), and I never distanced myself from others.

After 2 years of refusing to live locked in my house and in my 70's, I finally tested positive for Co-V, but I knocked in out in very short order:

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. The FLCCC Alliance was created by highly published, world-renowned physicians and scholars from around the world with the goal of developing life-saving protocols to prevent and treat COVID-19 at all stages of illness. https://covid19criticalcare.com/

I primarily credit the combined use of HCQ and Ivermectin, along with the FLCCC protocols for my quick recovery with ZERO side affects.

Like the rest of the human race, I celebrate my wins, while I have to try to tolerate and learn from my losses. Personally, I like and would rather deal with the wins.... 😉

As to the UFO/UAP's and ET's situation, I've been dealing with the confirmed Top Secret knowledge for 50+ years without withdrawing or hiding under my bed. While that's sometimes a bit difficult, wrapping my head around ET's and the Infinite Universe, if I can do it, then most intelligent humans should be able to handle the knowledge too.... 🤓

Reactions: seffnergator
I don’t doubt the existence of alien life/technology. I’m skeptical that earth has encountered any of it. It doesn’t seem credible that every interaction would happen in circumstances easily managed/covered up by governments.

The jig is up. That's exactly what a Reptilian would say.
Well if Reptilian separates me from standard humanity, I don’t hate it. So what is the explanation here? Every alien encounter for 100 years has occurred in the badlands or salt flats or deserts or the Australian Outback and has been quickly and quietly and successfully covered up by governments. None of these aliens ever just wants to pop the top in Times Square or in the middle of Mexico City? Sounds a little shaky to Me. Every encounter takes place remotely and within the jurisdiction of a government with an interest in keeping it quiet and the means and know how to do it?

• Haha
Well if Reptilian separates me from standard humanity, I don’t hate it. So what is the explanation here? Every alien encounter for 100 years has occurred in the badlands or salt flats or deserts or the Australian Outback and has been quickly and quietly and successfully covered up by governments. None of these aliens ever just wants to pop the top in Times Square or in the middle of Mexico City? Sounds a little shaky to Me. Every encounter takes place remotely and within the jurisdiction of a government with an interest in keeping it quiet and the means and know how to do it?
You're looking at it wrong. It's not governments hiding one race of aliens. It's multiple alien races colluding with governments and each other. Remember, the closest star to this one Alpha Centauri. Assuming that's as far as they come and no farther, they have FTL travel at the least. You think they can't hide themselves with a little help from some angry naked apes that don't have energy weapons and use dead dinosaurs for fuel?

• Haha
I’m sure they could. Why would they? If they’re more advanced why don’t they just state their purpose and get it done. What’s with the cloak and dagger?

What we see in observable nature is that all forms of life/energy act to perpetuate their existence.

If we encountered life advanced enough to travel faster than light across galaxies, why would they be silently observing us? And why would they be doing it under wraps with politicians?

Admittedly, I don’t know how aliens would think about things, but none of this is sounding consistent with observable nature.

What we see in observable nature is that all forms of life/energy act to perpetuate their existence.

If we encountered life advanced enough to travel faster than light across galaxies, why would they be silently observing us? And why would they be doing it under wraps with politicians?

Admittedly, I don’t know how aliens would think about things, but none of this is sounding consistent with observable nature.
And that's because we're both thinking from a human perspective.

We don't know if they're bipedal or even carbon based.

I personally would love to encounter a form of sentient life other than humans. Humanity is obviously on the fast track to oblivion, so I don’t see what it could hurt.

More likely, I would say the alien stuff will somehow be used as justification for stronger global government (see my above regarding oblivion).

I agree it’s pointless to speculate on the nature of alien life and laughable to speculate as to their psychology. My point is just that if there is life capable of traveling to this planet, it is orders of magnitude more sophisticated than we are. So to think that our governments are somehow managing their presence here over hundreds/thousands of years seems absurd to me.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT