ADVERTISEMENT

OT - I feel like I should be the one to say it......

While I personally do not understand the Trans phenomenon and honestly think well more than 50% are a product social media, let's stop for a second.

Maybe a large portion of Americans are also tired of having your flying spaghetti monster shoved down our throats. Organized religion is the most oppressive ideology in existence.

So let's both go to our corners, enjoy whatever we believe in and leave the other alone.

The dangers of organized religion are literally exposed by Jesus. As a Believer myself, it’s important to understand that satan is cunning and uses religion as well. And religion can cause a ton of damage to Jesus message of Grace. So I actually don’t disagree completely, but also think there might be more to your angle here.

My suggestion. Read the book yourself without religion telling you what things mean. Religion can indeed lead one down a wrong understanding of His written word.

God Bless.

Reactions: treygator29
The dangers of organized religion are literally exposed by Jesus. As a Believer myself, it’s important to understand that satan is cunning and uses religion as well. And religion can cause a ton of damage to Jesus message of Grace. So I actually don’t disagree completely, but also think there might be more to your angle here.

My suggestion. Read the book yourself without religion telling you what things mean. Religion can indeed lead one down a wrong understanding of His written word.

God Bless.
I appreciate your response very much. Thank you.

That said, there are hundreds of religions and the idea of one being more important than others is the why we have as much war across the millenia.

No one book supersedes others, either. Well except for Randy Wayne White's Ultimate Tarpon Book 😉

• Haha

That said, there are hundreds of religions and the idea of one being more important than others is the why we have as much war across the millenia.

No one book supersedes others, either. Well except for Randy Wayne White's Ultimate Tarpon Book 😉

My faith is due to my testimony and is all I have as a witness. There are things in my life that have occurred that have only one explanation. That’s my Truth.

And the tarpon book is must read material. 😉

you think when they go on a job interview they are treated the same as everyone else. We all have inherent bias and anyone that tells you otherwise is lying. I wouldn't know, but I'm sure their life growing was more difficult than someone we perceive as more normal or mainstream.

I'm just saying why the hate, who cares what day is Trans appreciation day, or national Crayola day or Easter. Jesus taught to build bridges not walls. I think the Right and Christian values community would get a lot further if they followed the Judeo-Christian teaching more and judged others a little less. And the Left would get a lot further if they let others do their own thing and stopped trying to find every little thing offensive.
BS..they ae sick in the head. Do they have the same rights as I do...hell yes, and they should. However I am NOT sick, and refuse to PLAY pretend gender. I am HAPPY the idiot FJB did this..ANOTHER nail in his coffin that WILL put the rightful man BACK in the white house and clean up the F job he and the other idiots who follow him did to my Country.

Reactions: RussellCasse
You know Trans day has been March 31st since 2009, right?

The fact this is even a story cracks me up. There was another mass shooting yesterday where all the victims were children. Shouldn't that be what we're all upset and talking about as a nation today?

Perspective is a bitch.

The fact this is even a story cracks me up. There was another mass shooting yesterday where all the victims were children. Shouldn't that be what we're all upset and talking about as a nation today?

Perspective is a bitch.
No...that is what YOU think and it is your right. WE think THIS is more important. But again...I am HAPPY that POS let his colors show. It WILL cost him in November.

Would it make sense to do it on March 28th? The White House also acknowledged Easter, I believe.

The President represents all Americans, not just the ones you like.
You're trying too hard. I'm not remotely Xian and I have no problem with trans folk as long as they stay away from guns and children.

This was deliberate, and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Reactions: fatman76

I know you weren’t responding to my response but thank you for your respectful rebuttal. We need more of that around here and in society in general.

Yup. and he chose that day to make a presidential proclamation about it.
And this is the issue. Not the day itself. I’m a Christian. I love all people. The suicide rate amongst the trans community is 50%. That is absolutely devastating and hurts my heart.

But there is a time and place for everything. If you want to further your movement, which the trans community has done a good job is doing, don’t ostracize the largest group of people in America.

If you haven’t seen it yet, please go watch Dave Chappelle story about his friend Daphne Dorman. I’m man enough to admit it brought tears to my eyes. Just because you make jokes, or don’t think this day should be on Easter, doesn’t mean you hate Trans people.

Reactions: LordofallSocks

Perspective is a bitch.
How often do you talk about the mass shooting that takes place EVERY WEEKEND in my state (Illinois)? I'm sure never unless it's the "right" kind. And yes, perspective is a bitch. I hope you find some.

Last edited:
And this is the issue. Not the day itself. I’m a Christian. I love all people. The suicide rate amongst the trans community is 50%. That is absolutely devastating and hurts my heart.

If you haven’t seen it yet, please go watch Dave Chappelle story about his friend Daphne Dorman. I’m man enough to admit it brought tears to my eyes. Just because you make jokes, or don’t think this day should be on Easter, doesn’t mean you hate Trans people.
1) Just my advice, but defending the lack of hate is arguing a false premise. Another example: "When did you stop beating your wife?"
Answering the question gives it credence. Trust me, if Trans people were being marginalized and beaten/killed in the streets just for being Trans, you'd 1000% know about it. It would be all you heard about.

2) The suicide and self harm rate is absolutely terrible. There's clearly a mental illness issue here and we're acting (as a society) like all we need to do is make another 'day of celebration' and people with gender dysphoria will all of the sudden be "healed", and whatever pain and struggle they're experiencing will just vanish.

We need to do better dealing with mental health overall, but specifically with this issue the blind acceptance we're all expected to have makes it difficult for anyone struggling to even think to ask for help. I'm not talking about reeducation camps, I'm talking about Counselors and Psychologists.

He also banned any religious symbols from an Easter art contest.

Does he really represent all Americans, or just the ones YOU like?
No he didn't. That policy has been in place since 1979 and was also adhered to by your cult leader while he was in office.

That is what's so frustrating by all your fake news...yall get yourselves so riled up over complete fabrication.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
1) Just my advice, but defending the lack of hate is arguing a false premise. Another example: "When did you stop beating your wife?"
Answering the question gives it credence. Trust me, if Trans people were being marginalized and beaten/killed in the streets just for being Trans, you'd 1000% know about it. It would be all you heard about.

2) The suicide and self harm rate is absolutely terrible. There's clearly a mental illness issue here and we're acting (as a society) like all we need to do is make another 'day of celebration' and people with gender dysphoria will all of the sudden be "healed", and whatever pain and struggle they're experiencing will just vanish.

We need to do better dealing with mental health overall, but specifically with this issue the blind acceptance we're all expected to have makes it difficult for anyone struggling to even think to ask for help. I'm not talking about reeducation camps, I'm talking about Counselors and Psychologists.
I do not think trans violence has gone up. It has gone down. Quite a bit actually. Does it still exist? Yes. But it’s not as bad as it used to be. I do think you can have productive conversations with others in the other side. I’ve had them here multiple times with @Illegal-shift and @kalimgoodman. (I did it again Kalim). And guess what? I’ve learned something from both of those gentlemen on here. The “giving the argument credence” strategy was the same thing used by Dems to not investigate the authenticity of the 2020 election.
We all know how well that argument went.

I do think this idea that if you don’t agree with someone’s point of view that you hate them should be addressed and given credence too. As long as the person you having the conversation with has the ability to disagree with you peacefully. I have a rule for myself. The moment someone starts calling someone names, punt. You’ve won the argument. That’s why they need names.

I agree with everything you said in part 2

Yes. I do believe it’s a mental health crisis. If I went into a doctors office and told him I’d like my left hand cut off so I can put a hook there because I identify as a pirate, he’d think I need to be Baker Acted. But I also don’t think it should take away from the human experience these people are having, because it takes one to know one.

Something that hasn’t been talked about enough is that the suicide rate amongst the trans community has not moved. It’s still amazingly high. We were told that’s because they don’t feel accepted. The acceptance of trans people is at an all time high. Yet the rate remains largely unchanged. It’s because we aren’t addressing the real issue. And the left is worried about their feelings, and not help. Feeling like you don’t belong in the body you were born in is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Without proper help it can lead to terrible things. Normalizing it means it’s not being addressed as the issue it is. If my uncle had schizophrenia and insisted that the radio was talking to him and I say “yeah uncle Tony. I hear it too.” I’m doing him more harm than good.

Last edited:
Would it make sense to do it on March 28th? The White House also acknowledged Easter, I believe.

IT makes no sense to proclaim it any day. You can have your day, it doesn’t mean the POTUS should validate everyone that claims something.

For example. If I have a mental health issue, and believe I am dog, the President doesn’t have to have dumbass that believes he is a dog day.

The sad part IMO is that these people have serious mental health issues, and by not being honest with them, and properly treating them, we are actually harming them more.

The percentage of these people attempting to commit mass shootings is absurd in comparison to say…heterosexuals. There is certainly evidence to back that up. We are mistreating these sick individuals, by not getting them the proper help they so desperately need.

In the name of…”love”. A word that’s been mischaracterized.

Sorry, when we go to the circus or county fair, we expect clowns and bearded ladies. Not on religious holidays. Pick another day, like Ramadan and see how THAT works out, 😂
you do know that easter moves every year and this holiday has been around since 2006 on 3/31 including all 4 years of Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

BS...he did this to do EXACTLY for what is happening. What he SHOULD be doing is stopping the invasion of our border that HE allowed. Or repairing the damage from inflation that HE causes. Or supporting Israel OVER Iran like REAL Americans do. This was a move done on purposed to DIVIDE..however lefties have NEVER been accused of being the brightest bulbs on the tree, now have they Bill?

But who’s hating on them in the board? I think most Christians want Easter to be about Easter. If they proclaimed Easter as any other holiday besides Easter, Christian’s would be upset with that too.

Words like “hate” are often used in replacement of logical debate.
what people are missing is that Easter is on the lunar calendar, moves every year. This Trans day is fixed every year since 2006. Should I be offended Easter falls on Passover almost every year? Passover was a holiday first?

Also did Jesus teach about being inclusive, why care what other people want to celebrate and on what day? You do you on what ever day you want. And if you have a problem with someone else celebrating their holiday on the same day, yes, its just hate. Do you hate that Passover is on Easter 12/19 years in cycles?

God Bless.
Very good post. And I thing Jesus warned us about this, what would he think about the things being done and carried out in his name?

what people are missing is that Easter is on the lunar calendar, moves every year. This Trans day is fixed every year since 2006. Should I be offended Easter falls on Passover almost every year? Passover was a holiday first?

Also did Jesus teach about being inclusive, why care what other people want to celebrate and on what day? You do you on what ever day you want. And if you have a problem with someone else celebrating their holiday on the same day, yes, it’s just hate. Do you hate that Passover is on Easter 12/19 years in cycles?
Easter is a sacred holiday for Christians. You bring up Passover. We aren’t talking about Passover. We are talking about Easter. Passover is still a religious holiday. Christians know Jesus was Jewish. Your comparison of Passover being on Easter and a trans holiday being on Easter, is apples and oranges. I think you could make any random holiday you wanted and if it was on Easter, yes, people would complain and be upset.

I understand the holiday isn’t new. It’s from 2009 from what I have read. However, I don’t ever recall an administration celebrating it like they did this year. Maybe they did and I just missed it. That’s possible. This combined with removing religious symbols from Easter eggs leads people the believe, rightfully or not, that the Biden admin is jabbing at Christian’s. This certainly wouldn’t be the first time the Woke Agenda has offended Christian’s intentionally.

Yes. Jesus did preach inclusivity. No one is suggesting that trans people not be treated equal. They’re arguing that Easter be and stay, just Easter.

While I personally do not understand the Trans phenomenon and honestly think well more than 50% are a product social media, let's stop for a second.

Maybe a large portion of Americans are also tired of having your flying spaghetti monster shoved down our throats. Organized religion is the most oppressive ideology in existence.

So let's both go to our corners, enjoy whatever we believe in and leave the other alone.
And how am I saying anything other than this?

How often do you talk about the mass shooting that takes place EVERY WEEKEND in my state (Illinois)? I'm sure never unless it's the "right" kind. And yes, perspective is a bitch. I hope you find some.
Well if those mass shooters would be white then they’d get plenty of media attention. lol

1977 Pontiac Trans Am for sale in 'as new' condition - Drive
Biden thought in was Trans am day.

IT makes no sense to proclaim it any day. You can have your day, it doesn’t mean the POTUS should validate everyone that claims something.

For example. If I have a mental health issue, and believe I am dog, the President doesn’t have to have dumbass that believes he is a dog day.

The sad part IMO is that these people have serious mental health issues, and by not being honest with them, and properly treating them, we are actually harming them more.

The percentage of these people attempting to commit mass shootings is absurd in comparison to say…heterosexuals. There is certainly evidence to back that up. We are mistreating these sick individuals, by not getting them the proper help they so desperately need.

You are 100% right. People are literally dying to maintain this woke idea that there is nothing wrong here. Nothing to see. This is entirely normal.

Easter is a sacred holiday for Christians. You bring up Passover. We aren’t talking about Passover. We are talking about Easter. Passover is still a religious holiday. Christians know Jesus was Jewish. Your comparison of Passover being on Easter and a trans holiday being on Easter, is apples and oranges. I think you could make any random holiday you wanted and if it was on Easter, yes, people would complain and be upset.

I understand the holiday isn’t new. It’s from 2009 from what I have read. However, I don’t ever recall an administration celebrating it like they did this year. Maybe they did and I just missed it. That’s possible. This combined with removing religious symbols from Easter eggs leads people the believe, rightfully or not, that the Biden admin is jabbing at Christian’s. This certainly wouldn’t be the first time the Woke Agenda has offended Christian’s intentionally.

Yes. Jesus did preach inclusivity. No one is suggesting that trans people not be treated equal. They’re arguing that Easter be and stay, just Easter.
Another false statement... religious symbols were never allowed (last 50 years) in the Easter egg competition including during all 4 years of trump, 12 years of bushes, and 8 of reagan. I'm using Passover as an example. only 365 days, shit will fall on the same day, especially when something like Easter moves every year. Next year Easter is on 420, have fun with that.

Let me add.....there is ZERO chance that FJB and the band of idiots would have EVER done this on a muzzie holiday. Think about it....
Ron, "they" didnt do this. its been the same day for 15 years including during trump. Easter moves, did you want them to move the Trans day for Easter?

Another false statement... religious symbols were never allowed (last 50 years) in the Easter egg competition including during all 4 years of trump, 12 years of bushes, and 8 of reagan. I'm using Passover as an example. only 365 days, shit will fall on the same day, especially when something like Easter moves every year. Next year Easter is on 420, have fun with that.

I’ll be just fine with it since there is no “National Marijuana Day.” And your source is from the UK. Many military families have said the Easter eggs they submitted weren’t allowed in the contest because religious symbols. If it’s always been that way why are just hearing it now? Certainly none of the news medias here in the US have printed retractions as of yet. How in tune with White House Politics is the American Egg Board and why can’t I find this in any American news media? Do you always get your US news from sites in the UK or just the times when it enforces your point of view? Assuming your source is true. You said another false statement. What else did I say that wasn’t true?

I personally couldn’t care less about the Easter eggs. And it would make sense for their to be such a policy considering separation of church and state. But the crux of the argument is not about Easter eggs. It’s the sharing of the holiday. That is what I care about. Not Easter eggs.

And your example of Passover was bad example and you seem to know that. And no, shit doesn’t always fall on other holidays. Many other holidays like Halloween, Fourth of July, Memorial Day etc go without sharing the day every year.

You certainly have the right to disagree. But I’m curious why you’re so mad at Christians?

You’ve thrown around the word “hate” a few times in your posts but I have to be honest. Your posts seem to be the most angry ones on here.

Good thing this board is filled with a bunch of “good ole southern Christian boys” who will no doubt forgive you. 😜

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT