ADVERTISEMENT

OT - I feel like I should be the one to say it......

In fairness, if a new “he” is risen…..it would be a miracle of equal magnitude.

Don’t we have a parking lot so you CHUDs can huff the open end of each others shorts without bothering the rest of us?

oh jeez another Maga moron, take this to the free boards where you can be the bottom in your keyboard relationships
😂. Interesting that yall have to add in the insults/name calling.
Instead of just say “post this in the other board please “.

Happy Transgender Day everyone!

I can't wait til November. Or a comet. Maybe both.....

Ok, carry on everyone.
We need some semblance of normalcy and sanity back. This is the most disrespectful move that could’ve been made. Guess hell is freezing over, so let’s all get together and celebrate life and the season (good or bad) before the end comes! Go Gators.

Happy Easter to all my brothers and sisters on here.

Happy Tranny day if we’ve got any they/thems.

Next year, Easter is on 4/20. Last year it was on 4/9. Easter isn’t a set day, but since 2009, 3/31 has been the Transgender Day of Visibility.

Your issue is hating Trans people, you know, the way Jesus would’ve wanted you to.

Happy Transgender Day everyone!

I can't wait til November. Or a comet. Maybe both.....

Ok, carry on everyone.
You’re coming out of the electronic closet! Congratulations!! I won’t judge you, but please don’t try out for the women’s softball team. I’m ok with you cross dressing, just don’t try and steal an opportunity from someone without testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: SGUN
😂. Interesting that yall have to add in the insults/name calling.
Instead of just say “post this in the other board please “.
They got insulted because they put this stuff here when they know it belongs somewhere else. They deserved it.

Reactions: DC407
that’s a shame
come on @bblake08 you know better than that. Transgender day is a set day based on the roman solar calendar of March 31. Easter and Passover are on the lunar calendar and the first spring equinox.

Its not done on purpose to coincide with Easter, so no, its not blasphemy. And didn't Jesus teach to help the marginalized people of earth.

Next year, Easter is on 4/20. Last year it was on 4/9. Easter isn’t a set day, but since 2009, 3/31 has been the Transgender Day of Visibility.

Your issue is hating Trans people, you know, the way Jesus would’ve wanted you to.
Don’t hate trans. Worked for a trans actually. Good relationship with her.

Reactions: fatman76
Manchelle Obama trending on transgender day.
lmao2.gif

No one hates trans people - but can maybe just this one year prioritize a major religious holiday over a made up tribute day?

Trust me, trans people are PLENTY visible.

And that’s why you’re seeing push back. It’s all a little too front and center.

come on @bblake08 you know better than that. Transgender day is a set day based on the roman solar calendar of March 31. Easter and Passover are on the lunar calendar and the first spring equinox.

Its not done on purpose to coincide with Easter, so no, its not blasphemy. And didn't Jesus teach to help the marginalized people of earth.
Are they marginalized?

How?

Feels like it’s really on trend to be gender fluid or LGBTQIA+.

Reactions: nail1988
No one hates trans people - but can maybe just this one year prioritize a major religious holiday over a made up tribute day?

Trust me, trans people are PLENTY visible.

And that’s why you’re seeing push back. It’s all a little too front and center.
No one is denying the rights of trans people or anyone else, however, there are elements of society that are tired of having their agenda shoved down their throats, probably similarly to people being tired of ESPN trying to shove women's basketball down our throats.

Enough already.

Live and let live if you want to glorify something please do it on your own free time and best of luck to you ...

No one is denying the rights of trans people or anyone else, however, there are elements of society that are tired of having their agenda shoved down their throats, probably similarly to people being tired of ESPN trying to shove women's basketball down our throats.

Enough already.

Live and let live if you want to glorify something please do it on your own free time and best of luck to you ...
This.

If there was even a little trans hate or trans violence we’d know. The media wouldn’t let us hear about anything else.

But by continually repeating the “hate hoax” it green lights endless shoving of the issue in everyone’s face.

Are they marginalized?

How?

Feels like it’s really on trend to be gender fluid or LGBTQIA+.
you think when they go on a job interview they are treated the same as everyone else. We all have inherent bias and anyone that tells you otherwise is lying. I wouldn't know, but I'm sure their life growing was more difficult than someone we perceive as more normal or mainstream.

I'm just saying why the hate, who cares what day is Trans appreciation day, or national Crayola day or Easter. Jesus taught to build bridges not walls. I think the Right and Christian values community would get a lot further if they followed the Judeo-Christian teaching more and judged others a little less. And the Left would get a lot further if they let others do their own thing and stopped trying to find every little thing offensive.

you think when they go on a job interview they are treated the same as everyone else. We all have inherent bias and anyone that tells you otherwise is lying. I wouldn't know, but I'm sure their life growing was more difficult than someone we perceive as more normal or mainstream.

I'm just saying why the hate, who cares what day is Trans appreciation day, or national Crayola day or Easter. Jesus taught to build bridges not walls. I think the Right and Christian values community would get a lot further if they followed the Judeo-Christian teaching more and judged others a little lesys. And the Left would get a lot further if they let others do their own thing and stopped trying to find every little thing offensive.
Sorry, when we go to the circus or county fair, we expect clowns and bearded ladies. Not on religious holidays. Pick another day, like Ramadan and see how THAT works out, 😂

I'm just saying why the hate, who cares what day is Trans appreciation day, or national Crayola day or Easter. Jesus taught to build bridges not walls. I think the Right and Christian values community would get a lot further if they followed the Judeo-Christian teaching more and judged others a little less. And the Left would get a lot further if they let others do their own thing and stopped trying to find every little thing offensive.
If I'm interviewing, I'm looking for competency and the ability to do the job and get along with others and be part of a team. If I see someone going out of their way to be different and then demanding special treatment and or specific treatment putting their needs / feelings above everyone else's, I'm going to pass every time. My job is to make the lives of myself and co-workers smoother and easier. I don't seek out problems to hire.

If that is considered bias, sign me up every time ...

1) Interview for what job? I’m a 47YO man with a beard. You think I’d have a better or worse chance at an art gallery in Manhattan, or a Silicon Valley company like Google? And who would have a better chance interviewing for a trade job? All jobs are not the same and there’s opportunity for everyone.
And where are all the hate crimes and attacks on transgender people if there is all of this “hate”? It’s made up, people are just tired of having their noses rubbed in it.
2) Which leads me to my second point - this administration is actively making things worse by intentionally trying to poke their finger in the religious right’s eye. Biden didn’t have to officially codify 3/31 as Trans Day of Visibility on the one Easter that just happened to fall on the date.
And they certainly didn’t have to ban religious symbols from artwork for the second most important religious holiday.

If you don’t see what is going on here I can’t help you…

“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility,” the White House proclamation declared. “I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

LGBTQIA+ holidays now total 3 months and 28 special days.

So. Much. Hate.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Enough already.

While I personally do not understand the Trans phenomenon and honestly think well more than 50% are a product social media, let's stop for a second.

Maybe a large portion of Americans are also tired of having your flying spaghetti monster shoved down our throats. Organized religion is the most oppressive ideology in existence.

So let's both go to our corners, enjoy whatever we believe in and leave the other alone.

Enough already.

Bingo

But who’s hating on them in the board? I think most Christians want Easter to be about Easter. If they proclaimed Easter as any other holiday besides Easter, Christian’s would be upset with that too.

Words like “hate” are often used in replacement of logical debate.

Last edited:
While I personally do not understand the Trans phenomenon and honestly think well more than 50% are a product social media, let's stop for a second.

Maybe a large portion of Americans are also tired of having your flying spaghetti monster shoved down our throats. Organized religion is the most oppressive ideology in existence.

So let's both go to our corners, enjoy whatever we believe in and leave the other alone.
How is organized religion oppressing you in your daily life? Legit question. Not meant to antagonize.

Atheism is hardly organized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT