ADVERTISEMENT

OT - I feel like I should be the one to say it......

you do know that easter moves every year and this holiday has been around since 2006 on 3/31 including all 4 years of Trump?
We do, we also know that there was no good reason for Biden to have picked THIS 3/31 to officially codify the "Trans Visibility Day"...the 145th day of celebrating LGBTQIA+ people. It's be going on for over a decade.

He picked this year on purpose.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Another false statement... religious symbols were never allowed (last 50 years) in the Easter egg competition including during all 4 years of trump, 12 years of bushes, and 8 of reagan. I'm using Passover as an example. only 365 days, shit will fall on the same day, especially when something like Easter moves every year. Next year Easter is on 420, have fun with that.

The timing of all of this is real convenient.

The WH made it a point to list the religious exemption this year...just like they made it a point to make THIS 3/31 Officially National Trans Visibility day.

You don't think the liberal media would have pounced on Trump banning religious symbols on art submissions for Easter? They'd love nothing more than to drive a wedge between him and evangelicals.

We do, we also know that there was no good reason for Biden to have picked THIS 3/31 to officially codify the "Trans Visibility Day"...the 145th day of celebrating LGBTQIA+ people. It's be going on for over a decade.

He picked this year on purpose.
BINGO....the border is in the background today...same w Israel, inflation, gas prices, ridiculous EV's, his poll #'s etc

Ron, "they" didnt do this. its been the same day for 15 years including during trump. Easter moves, did you want them to move the Trans day for Easter?

My biggest issue is that biden validated the day to begin with. Sure the Trans community had been acknowledging this day since 2009. That doesn’t mean as POTUS that you have to promote and validate it.

it is normalizing, celebrating, and promoting something that IMO is mental illness. It’s not treating the illness, which is leading to more problems. Violence, self mutilation, suicide, etc…

Biden was the FIRST president to do this, in 2021. How do we move forward and treat the illness when we promote it as healthy behavior?

“Biden marks International Transgender Day of Visibility with first-ever presidential proclamation of its kind”

So again, had Biden not taken this action, then this wouldn’t have been an issue. So no matter how you slice it, it falls on him that this occurred. Saying otherwise is disingenuous.

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
Another false statement... religious symbols were never allowed (last 50 years) in the Easter egg competition including during all 4 years of trump, 12 years of bushes, and 8 of reagan. I'm using Passover as an example. only 365 days, shit will fall on the same day, especially when something like Easter moves every year. Next year Easter is on 420, have fun with that.

I went back and reread my response to this, and even though I still disagree with you, my message was mocking in tone. For that I apologize.

Reactions: RussellCasse
The timing of all of this is real convenient.

The WH made it a point to list the religious exemption this year...just like they made it a point to make THIS 3/31 Officially National Trans Visibility day.

You don't think the liberal media would have pounced on Trump banning religious symbols on art submissions for Easter? They'd love nothing more than to drive a wedge between him and evangelicals.

It’s not just that, but if you know how the media manipulates language, and what people say…then the specific language used for 50 years, can be different than what’s being done. I mean, we are talking about the same media that did this…

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Very good post. And I thing Jesus warned us about this, what would he think about the things being done and carried out in his name?
8l7tes.jpg

You're assuming I care who was first?

Did yall step all over your dicks in 21 like you are now?

Or did some clown on Newsmax tell you the other day that its imperative to be offended by this?

Btw: How many have already purchased a Trump Bible?

Speaking of ASSuming. You’re assuming I care what you think.

Hint: I don’t.

You can support an authoritarian, dementia riddled, Pedo Peter all you want. That’s certainly your prerogative. You can also taste windows all day to go with it. It’s like choosing the wine for your meal. They fit perfectly together.

But for the love of all things, please keep the details of how Joes hairy legs feel…to yourself.

Carry on.

You're assuming I care who was first?

Did yall step all over your dicks in 21 like you are now?

Or did some clown on Newsmax tell you the other day that its imperative to be offended by this?

Btw: How many have already purchased a Trump Bible?
And are YOU better off today than you were when gas was 1.75 per gallon, inflation was at ZERO, the world was NOT on the brink of WWIII, interest rates were 1/3? Just wondering how all of this stuff benefitted you? Or did some of Trumps mean tweets send you to your safe space?

And are YOU better off today than you were when gas was 1.75 per gallon, inflation was at ZERO, the world was NOT on the brink of WWIII, interest rates were 1/3? Just wondering how all of this stuff benefitted you? Or did some of Trumps mean tweets send you to your safe space?
The numbers are in the facts category, not the opinion category. I don't care if you hate Trump but there's a reason the majority of people say the economy was better under Trump. And for you Biden sycophants, why don't you tell us why his approval ratings have been at record lows and what we are just misunderstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT