ADVERTISEMENT

Off Season - Food for Thought Comparisons

Those who only read, as opposed to those that constantly rant, is a rather large majority imo.

Therefore, ignoring the idiot ranters does not affect those that come here to just read. o_O

I see the ranters as mostly being funny :D, in a pitiful sort of way :confused:, but certainly not worth the time to respond to their constant ranting. :p

And any of the ranters that choose to 'ignore' me are doing us both a favor. However, IF they chose to continue to read what I post, (can't help themselves) and then whine and/or rant about it, then they won't be difficult to identify by the readers, so it's all good to me.... :cool:

Classic stuff man.

Reactions: 46885
Those who only read, as opposed to those that constantly rant, is a rather large majority imo.

Therefore, ignoring the idiot ranters does not affect those that come here to just read. o_O

I see the ranters as mostly being funny :D, in a pitiful sort of way :confused:, but certainly not worth the time to respond to their constant ranting. :p

And any of the ranters that choose to 'ignore' me are doing us both a favor. However, IF they chose to continue to read what I post, (can't help themselves) and then whine and/or rant about it, then they won't be difficult to identify by the readers, so it's all good to me.... :cool:

sleep.gif

Might seem odd to say, but I think the season hinges on UK and UT. Win those games and we get off to a 4-0 start and can likely grab 8-9 wins this year. That would be a blessing at this point in time. I'm hyped for the season regardless though. Few more weeks!

I don't think that's odd at all, both of those teams probably should have beat us last year. I would consider these games toss-ups. If we can win both of them I agree it could springboard us to a good season.

Sorry, but ECU is before either UK or UT, lose that one at home and a melt-down is likely to occur. And ignoring them would be a major mistake imoho...

Weren't we out-gained in the bowl by them?

Yea we were. If they were last year's ECU team I'd be very concerned, but they lost a lot of talent plus their beast offensive coordinator.

They lost a lot of players and their OC.

UF returns 4 starters on Off and 7 on Def, with a completely new coaching staff, except for OL coach Summers.

Because of the new OL and QB, the first 4-5 games will be the toughest to get through imo. We can expect them to improve greatly by the 2nd half of the season barring any critical position injuries. And I agree with you guys, that IF they can get past the Tn game with no losses, then they will have a very good chance at an excellent 1st season for Mc. (crosses fingers) :cool:

We will be a much better team than what we watched against ECU last year, and they won't be as good. Their OC that they lost will end up being one of the top guys down the line, just remember his name. He was damn near perfect for them calling plays in the striking zone, best in the nation I believe actually.

We will be a much better team than what we watched against ECU last year, and they won't be as good. Their OC that they lost will end up being one of the top guys down the line, just remember his name. He was damn near perfect for them calling plays in the striking zone, best in the nation I believe actually.

In all seriousness man, at what point did you realize that Muschamp wasn't going to cut it? I know he was your boy there for a while

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT