ADVERTISEMENT

No more Ukraine $$

This happens all the time. no idea why it's news suddenly.

We start off on our side and they stay way over on theirs and next thing you know everyone is drunk, talking smack, and horsetrading for uniform items and gear.

I think (emphasis on think) it’s because for those that never served there is a different perception to how things actually are, and how they work.

And from that perspective I would be wondering why this EVIL Russian Empire can be cozying up with us. The media is great at what they do, and uses this perception to benefit the elite that employ them.

The reality is, the Russian civil war with Ukraine was an opportunity for the Elites to make more money and gain more power. And people fall for the same schtick over and over again. The rich get richer and the rest of us sit on our porches getting poorer, while chanting USA, USA, USA!!!

Last edited:
This F’N IDIOT who stole the election has no problem sending money to non ally Ukraine, but has no problem holding up aid to Israel, because he is trying to play the middle to get votes from his Hamas/Iran supporting voting base. To my fellow Patriots… notice which side supports America’s enemies, and which side supports America?

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT