ADVERTISEMENT

No more Ukraine $$

Good morning. Zelensky is still a little punk ass CIA plant that’s going to lead us into WWIII. Hope those porches are comfy.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
I support funding for Ukraine Israel AND Taiwan. And many of the $$$ in these bills are going towards resupplying our ammo stockpile.
I also support Speaker Johnson and MTG needs to return to her seat on the back row, sit down, and shut the he!! up.
I get someone wanting to support Ukraine...because they are fighting what many consider our worst enemy. What I am NOT for is why America is standing first in line giving EXPONENTIALLY more support than Europe...when this problem is really THEIRS..not ours. And even worse...why could we not spend 5 billion for the border wall to help America..but give 100times more money to Ukraine to support their borders? And I also have a HUGE problem with where this money is actually going. and do not give me "its not money..its arms" Arms COST money, and it is a monetary value. Politicians ARE getting paid...both sides

Reactions: RussellCasse
I get someone wanting to support Ukraine...because they are fighting what many consider our worst enemy. What I am NOT for is why America is standing first in line giving EXPONENTIALLY more support than Europe...when this problem is really THEIRS..not ours. And even worse...why could we not spend 5 billion for the border wall to help America..but give 100times more money to Ukraine to support their borders? And I also have a HUGE problem with where this money is actually going. and do not give me "its not money..its arms" Arms COST money, and it is a monetary value. Politicians ARE getting paid...both sides

Imagine Russia intervening in a war between the US and Texas.

That’s what this is.

Ukraine is not a democracy.

Reactions: fatman76
Imagine Russia intervening in a war between the US and Texas.

That’s what this is.

Ukraine is not a democracy.
Russia has intervened plenty of times in our conflicts, and are doing do right now with the situation in Israel. We both do it. China did it in Korea, Russia did it in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and our situation in S America. That is not my problem. My problem is spending all of these resources abroad...when we have FAR worse problems on our soil...for a fight that SHOULD be funded mostly by Europe.

Russia has intervened plenty of times in our conflicts, and are doing do right now with the situation in Israel. We both do it. China did it in Korea, Russia did it in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and our situation in S America. That is not my problem. My problem is spending all of these resources abroad...when we have FAR worse problems on our soil...for a fight that SHOULD be funded mostly by Europe.

Big difference though….Ukraine used to be part of Russia, and parts still are.

Israel is a false equivalency. So is vietnam.

It’s more equatable to if Texas seceded.

We agree on the spending part though.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I can't believe this just dawned on me.

Putin is at war with us, not Ukraine.

While China attacks us from within, he's bleeding us dry and dividing the country. He's selling energy off of captured politician's decisions, knowing all he has to do is keep the act of "invading Ukraine" up and we'll send billions (eventually trillions) of money we're borrowing from China to Ukraine.

If they both play the long game long enough the US will lose our culture, our border, Capitalism, our military and eventually all sovereignty. And the only rich and powerful people will be in Gov’t.

I'm calling my shot right now - 0.00% DJT is the next President. The forces at play here are not the Democrats - it's so much bigger than that. He'll be assassinated before he's allowed to win an election. They're setting up another steal, and trying to use lawfare....but if neither works they will pull SS protection and that'll be all she wrote.

Last edited:
  • Love

While China attacks us from within, he's bleeding us dry and dividing the country. He's selling energy off of captured politician's decisions, knowing all he has to do is keep the act of "invading Ukraine" up and we'll send billions (eventually trillions) of money we're borrowing from China to Ukraine.

If they both play the long game long enough the US will lose our culture, our border, Capitalism, our military and eventually all sovereignty. And the only rich and power

I'm calling my shot right now - 0.00% DJT is the next President. The forces at play here are not the Democrats - it's so much bigger than that. He'll be assassinated before he's allowed to win an election. They're setting up another steal, and trying to use lawfare....but if neither works they will pull SS protection and that'll be all she wrote.
I would have to take this bet...even though I know there are many evil forces out there trying to make this exact prediction true. IF it does come true...we WILL have a very serious uprising in America.

I would have to take this bet...even though I know there are many evil forces out there trying to make this exact prediction true. IF it does come true...we WILL have a very serious uprising in America.
That’s what they want. Then they can REALLY turn the screws.

Violence won’t work here.

Amazing isn’t it? Yet some here are willing to give their OWN money to help the tyrant and the money laundering scheme.

It truly does remind me of Hunger games where Snow us able to get the people in the Capital to believe all his Propaganda due to luxurious lifestyle the people there live in comparison to the districts. The similarities are astounding. Even the language….They must protect Democracy.

If they both play the long game long enough the US will lose our culture, our border, Capitalism, our military and eventually all sovereignty. And the only rich and power

Yep. Go look at who is buying all the Gold, moving away from US currency, and crushing the dollar. And we are helping. While EVERYONE is focused on “old fashioned” war…China and Russia are working on our defeat via collapse from within. Everything else is a distraction. We are going to let this little cuck from Ukraine take us down.

Yep. Go look at who is buying all the Gold, moving away from US currency, and crushing the dollar. And we are helping. While EVERYONE is focused on “old fashioned” war…China and Russia are working on our defeat via collapse from within. Everything else is a distraction. We are going to let this little cuck from Ukraine take us down.
I don't think we're "letting him take us down".

I think he's a pawn in this scheme...

I don't think we're "letting him take us down".

I think he's a pawn in this scheme...

Don’t disagree at all with him being nothing more than a pawn. Which makes it even worse. The US public is so bad at chess, they are in checkmate by this cuck ass pawn.♟️

Ayuh. They know because it worked on them.

Ayuh. They know because it worked on them.

Exactly. And honestly….

There is a scene from Mockingjay 2 where Gale tries some food from the capital. After trying it he says something to the effect of….

Now I know why people in the Capital believe all the propaganda.

Just an interesting observation.

If they both play the long game long enough the US will lose our culture, our border, Capitalism, our military and eventually all sovereignty. And the only rich and powerful people will be in Gov’t.

WOW.. You’re making me think I need to get past my aversion to guns and my behind over to Shooters on University Blvd.

I can tell you when that time comes...its too late if you have not already prepared.
This is true. However, it doesnt need to be everyone is prepared for every possible outcome. As I have said before, I grow my food, I have the guns, I live rural....im prepared for many outcomes. I dont think everyone needs to be where Im at with it. Plant a fruit tree in your back yard. They are easy to care for and they will bear fruit for a long time. If enough people in our communities would do just a couple of small things we will be able to carry each other.

Reactions: goldmom
I drive by the Lane Avenue exit westbound on I-10 and wouldn’t get off there even in broad daylight. In fact I try to speed up, 😵‍💫
Riverside it is then.

Although that is at the end of lane, there's some really nice apartment complexes right there. And amusingly enough there's a pre school, a daycare, and a headshop in the same shopping center. :D

Yeah..it may be all that we have left. And yes...violence does work sometimes. Especially when your opponent is underestimated
That's exactly what they want. Just look at J6 - by liberal standards it wasn't even a violent protest. Not one J6'er brought a firearm into the building or used one outside. They shot an unarmed lady and beat another one to death for being in the wrong place.

They've sentenced nearly 1000 years of jailtime using a Sarbanes-Oxley law that was put in place after the Enron debacle.

If you don't think they'd use actual violence to mobilize the full force of the military on us you're not paying attention.

If you don't think they'd use actual violence to mobilize the full force of the military on us you're not paying attention.
The problem with this is while they suborned all the brass they can and booted out the old warriors that they couldn't control, they aren't sure if they can control the door kickers and shooters.

I wouldn't place any bets personally. Stuart Scheller is a light bird and his guys are willing to go to war for him now. Imagine what Mattis could do.

This is true. However, it doesnt need to be everyone is prepared for every possible outcome. As I have said before, I grow my food, I have the guns, I live rural....im prepared for many outcomes. I dont think everyone needs to be where Im at with it. Plant a fruit tree in your back yard. They are easy to care for and they will bear fruit for a long time. If enough people in our communities would do just a couple of small things we will be able to carry each other.
I will never trust others to protect my family, so I stay prepared. It is my responsibility

Lengthy article by Streiff over at redstate. I doubt one could classify strieff as a Rino or lib.

"...Whether through an industrial-strength infusion of testosterone and a testicle transplant or political opportunism, French President Emmanuel Macron is emerging as the leader of resistance to Russian aggression in Europe...

Given Trump's insistence that Ukraine aid be a "loan," I'm not sure what "giving a single penny" means. Orban seems to be convinced that all US aid will cease. Trump's team hasn't mentioned the meeting or this pledge...

Inadvertently, Putin admitted what I and others have said all along. The only way to bring Putin to the negotiating table is to dangle the specter of a military defeat in front of him. This bullsh** of worrying about "off ramps" and "escalation" when Putin is clearly not interested in the first and unable to credibly do the second has increased the length of this war and its destruction. While Putin bears all the responsibility for the start of this war, Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz have much to answer for in how it has been conducted....

Ukraine aid will come up in three formats in the next few weeks. First, there is the current continuing resolution. My prediction is that it will pass, and aid will not be in the form of "loans." Second, there is the stalled foreign aid bill. It, too, will pass. And there will more likely than not be a supplemental defense bill introduced during the summer. Like the others, it will pass. So, the plan of some in Congress to starve Ukraine of aid will not be successful...."

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/03/17/putins-war-week-107-n2171419

Quick update on RedState…..

Ahead of the curve, as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT