ADVERTISEMENT

No more Ukraine $$

Lengthy article by Streiff over at redstate. I doubt one could classify strieff as a Rino or lib.

"...Whether through an industrial-strength infusion of testosterone and a testicle transplant or political opportunism, French President Emmanuel Macron is emerging as the leader of resistance to Russian aggression in Europe...

Given Trump's insistence that Ukraine aid be a "loan," I'm not sure what "giving a single penny" means. Orban seems to be convinced that all US aid will cease. Trump's team hasn't mentioned the meeting or this pledge...

Inadvertently, Putin admitted what I and others have said all along. The only way to bring Putin to the negotiating table is to dangle the specter of a military defeat in front of him. This bullsh** of worrying about "off ramps" and "escalation" when Putin is clearly not interested in the first and unable to credibly do the second has increased the length of this war and its destruction. While Putin bears all the responsibility for the start of this war, Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz have much to answer for in how it has been conducted....

Ukraine aid will come up in three formats in the next few weeks. First, there is the current continuing resolution. My prediction is that it will pass, and aid will not be in the form of "loans." Second, there is the stalled foreign aid bill. It, too, will pass. And there will more likely than not be a supplemental defense bill introduced during the summer. Like the others, it will pass. So, the plan of some in Congress to starve Ukraine of aid will not be successful...."

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/03/17/putins-war-week-107-n2171419

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Lengthy article by Streiff over at redstate. I doubt one could classify strieff as a Rino or lib.

"...Whether through an industrial-strength infusion of testosterone and a testicle transplant or political opportunism, French President Emmanuel Macron is emerging as the leader of resistance to Russian aggression in Europe...

Given Trump's insistence that Ukraine aid be a "loan," I'm not sure what "giving a single penny" means. Orban seems to be convinced that all US aid will cease. Trump's team hasn't mentioned the meeting or this pledge...

Inadvertently, Putin admitted what I and others have said all along. The only way to bring Putin to the negotiating table is to dangle the specter of a military defeat in front of him. This bullsh** of worrying about "off ramps" and "escalation" when Putin is clearly not interested in the first and unable to credibly do the second has increased the length of this war and its destruction. While Putin bears all the responsibility for the start of this war, Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz have much to answer for in how it has been conducted....

Ukraine aid will come up in three formats in the next few weeks. First, there is the current continuing resolution. My prediction is that it will pass, and aid will not be in the form of "loans." Second, there is the stalled foreign aid bill. It, too, will pass. And there will more likely than not be a supplemental defense bill introduced during the summer. Like the others, it will pass. So, the plan of some in Congress to starve Ukraine of aid will not be successful...."

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/03/17/putins-war-week-107-n2171419

Too funny. Only way to bring Putin to the table eh? Why would anyone be surprised by Hillary Clinton supporters over at RedState supporting Ukraine funding?

Eyeroll dot gif

In other words, in the spring of 2022, Ukraine shouted far and wide that it would sign a treaty that would be more binding than NATO’s promise to members.

However, at that point, according to Arakhamia, Boris Johnson came to Ukraine and told Zelensky (on behalf of the US, UK and France):

'You can sign anything you want, but we will not sign anything and we are not ready to provide any guarantees, especially considering your requirements and wording.

'The decision is yours. If you choose war, we will support you with money and weapons; if you choose peace, you will be left on your own with Putin.'

Lastly, a brief history lesson on Redstate…of whom had writers leave for The Washington Post. Yes, that Washington Post. Red State is run by Salem Media. Who is Salem Media and Red State?

“During the 2016 presidential election, some writers on the blog endorsed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for President over Donald Trump.[12] This generated substantial criticism from some conservative organizations.”

“Some commentators such as Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham argued that the site had abandoned conservative principles. The website has also been criticized by Donald Trump while he was a candidate.”

So No, I am not surprised that Hillary Clinton supporters back the war. To summarize, you are again using sources that Trump himself doesn’t agree with, as being aligned with Trump on policy.

You can’t make this up. But you are correct, we will keep funding the money laundering. Meanwhile…the dollar continues to be devalued by our wasteful spending. And we will continue paying more for less.

I will leave this here..

Last edited:
This is unbelievable...we have money to give to Ukraine...but do NOT have money to keep our military superiority over China. Democrats are 100% TRYING their best to destroy America.

This is unbelievable...we have money to give to Ukraine...but do NOT have money to keep our military superiority over China. Democrats are 100% TRYING their best to destroy America.

I'm not worried. Chicomms have 3 carriers one of which they bought from the Russians that's basically obsolete. They have two in the shipyards that might be ready for service in 5 years.

We have 12. And that's not counting the 2 in the reserve fleet or the ones in mothballs that can be reactivated and ready for duty in six months.

Get a Pub in office and this will be a minor hiccup.

I'm not worried. Chicomms have 3 carriers one of which they bought from the Russians that's basically obsolete. They have two in the shipyards that might be ready for service in 5 years.

We have 12. And that's not counting the 2 in the reserve fleet or the ones in mothballs that can be reactivated and ready for duty in six months.

Get a Pub in office and this will be a minor hiccup.
TOTALLY agree here. But just think if Russia or China COULD project their power? They are more geared to protect their land. We are more geared to project our power.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
There is moral relativism which I do not hold to. There are false equivalencies. See the previous statement.

There is reality and then there is pretend. I will stick with the former.

There are false equivalencies. Unfortunately this doesn’t fit that definition. They are analogous.

As for moral relativism…we don’t have that high ground. See any numerous of actions over the last few decades.

As for reality and fantasy, many times people get them confused with each other. Especially when their head is knee deep in the media (err Governments) propaganda sandbox.

I have an excavator if you need help digging out.

Zelensky became president in 2019. Hildabeast ran in 2016. BTW he was born is 1978 in the USSR. I think he knows his enemy.

Yeah Peter Schiff thats the ticket. He should stick to talking about economics.

NATO is at 32 bringing in former neutral countries Finland and Sweden just this year. Put that in the bank. You might see more and many EU countries are openly talking about bringing in Ukraine.

Let the Buchanan brigades
ostrich-with-head-in-the-sand-ikon-ikon-images.jpg
and those that are like minded rant on. I watch with concern as 80 years of Pax Americana is destroyed by both the left and right.

Now the way to have prevented this war was to put boots on the ground BEFORE Putin invaded. I said it then and I say it now. He does not attack Kiev (how I will spell it) with American boots there at Zelenskis request. You look the bully in the eye until he blinks.

What did Putin hear and see?

"I'm not so sure he is certain what he is going to do. My guess is he will move in. He has to do something. He is trying to find his place in the world between China and the west....He's never seen sanctions (DC:LOL what a bunch of limp wristed BS) like the ones I promised will be imposed if he moves, number one... It's one thing if it's a minor incursion (DC: mealy mouthed weakness) and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera." - FJB Usurper in Chief.

A little more of this:
winston-churchill-by-yousef-karsh-1.jpg

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may
come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” -Churchill
1405249203680-Y34S7FK8S5DUQGNKLV6H

"The United States does not have a choice as to whether or not it will or will not play a great part in the world. Fate has made that choice for us. The only question is whether we will play the part well or badly." TR

george-patton-4.jpg

Whats a minor incursion...Whats sanctions? Warning not a PC quote:

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk."

"We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives."

-Patton

460px-General_sherman.jpg

This last one put "sanctions" on the South when he set fire to their crops and nearly starved them to death.

and less :

neville-chamberlain-2.jpg

190317%20Joe%20Biden_resources1.jpg

We better get our ish together or Xi will eat our lunch.

• Haha
Zelensky became president in 2019. Hildabeast ran in 2016. BTW he was born is 1978 in the USSR. I think he knows his enemy.

NATO is at 32 bringing in former neutral countries Finland and Sweden just this year. Put that in the bank. You might see more and many EU countries are openly talking about bringing in Ukraine.

and those that are like minded rant on. I watch with concern as 80 years of Pax Americana is destroyed by both the left and right.

Now the way to have prevented this war was to put boots on the ground BEFORE Putin invaded. I said it then and I say it now. He does not attack Kiev (how I will spell it) with American boots there at Zelenskis request. You look the bully in the eye until he blinks.

"I'm not so sure he is certain what he is going to do. My guess is he will move in. He has to do something. He is trying to find his place in the world between China and the west....He's never seen sanctions (DC:LOL what a bunch of limp wristed BS) like the ones I promised will be imposed if he moves, number one... It's one thing if it's a minor incursion (DC: mealy mouthed weakness) and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera." - FJB Usurper in Chief.

A little more of this:

come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” -Churchill

"The United States does not have a choice as to whether or not it will or will not play a great part in the world. Fate has made that choice for us. The only question is whether we will play the part well or badly." TR

george-patton-4.jpg

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk."

"We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives."

-Patton

This last one put "sanctions" on the South when he set fire to their crops and nearly starved them to death.

and less :

Boots on the ground. Thankfully you are nowhere near any chain of command. You really do gobble up ALL the propaganda. The way to stay out of war is to stay out of wars, and not incite them. But that’s not who we are. Too much greed, money, and power for our overlords.

Unfortunately, WE are involved in many atrocities that if other countries were doing it, you would be gnashing your teeth about going to war to stop those atrocities.

Again, this isn’t 1980 sir. But I do appreciate you celebrating globalism and one world government under the guise of NATO expansion. SMDH.

The post you just composed, are the exact types of responses our War department hopes to illicit with their propaganda.

Ladies and gentlemen, the good guys…writing propaganda movies to show you they are the good guys. Psst…they aren’t.

Last edited:
Ukrainians, Chechnyans, Russians, Georgians. They're all the same people, the old Rus. Have been for 900 years. Just because they split along tribal lines doesn't change that fact.

Yessir. And we SHOULD have no business inflaming the situation, or being involved in it. And that’s besides the fact that we don’t have the money. We have zero business getting in the middle of their civil wars.

The unspoken war on the US dollar is a consequence, and it isn’t going well.

A little more of this:

george-patton-4.jpg

-Patton

and less :

I’m more of a Jesus guy myself. No more war pigs.

Ukrainians, Chechnyans, Russians, Georgians. They're all the same people, the old Rus. Have been for 900 years. Just because they split along tribal lines doesn't change that fact.
My ancestors the Viking Normans were an attractive lot. Your typical Viking Rus is a thin lipped chinless rather unattractive lot. They look like Putin. But I guess since I am of Viking stock that makes me Russian since its all just a bunch of different tribes and all. But hey Charles III is also of Norman stock. He should lay claim to Russia not to mention being related to the last Tzar. I would support that and any invasion by the Brits to reclaim the area for the descendants of Victoria.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
My ancestors the Viking Normans were an attractive lot. Your typical Viking Rus is a thin lipped chinless rather unattractive lot. They look like Putin. But I guess since I am of Viking stock that makes me Russian since its all just a bunch of different tribes and all. But hey Charles III is also of Norman stock. He should lay claim to Russia not to mention being related to the last Tzar. I would support that and any invasion by the Brits to reclaim the area for the descendants of Victoria.
You're getting your ass handed to you in this thread. I mentioned Eastern Russians with Mongol stock. So you brought French mixed with Viking stock? being conquered by the Russians does not make you a Russian. Or do I need to draw you a map?

You're getting your ass handed to you in this thread. I mentioned Eastern Russians with Mongol stock. So you brought French mixed with Viking stock? being conquered by the Russians does not make you a Russian. Or do I need to draw you a map?
Where did you mention Mongols?

And then you said:

So are they the same people (Russians) or not?

So I could care less if they are descended from the Rus. The Rus descended from the Vikings. So did the Tzars, Charles III and me.

In fact I offer to take over Russia and end this war. I am sure somewhere far enough back I am related to Rollo. I secretly desire to discover that I am related to the Plantagenets

The fluer de lis, 3 to be exact, are in my family coat of arms. An Angevin Plantagenet. That's the ticket.

Mine are black and silver but I could accept the gold and blue of Anjou.

110px-Arms_of_Hercule_dAnjou.svg.png

Give me a few years and I can have a chicken in every pot and a car (not the yugo) in every garage. I will fix the demographics problem without bringing in immigrants. I will have the women who look like Anna Kornikova pumping out babies like its an assembly line. I will pay to have chinless inbreds like Vlad to get vasectomies. Its time to improve the looks of this homely lot. I will fix the economy and not have to invade any of the old USSR satellites. I will give back Ossetia and Crimea.

But I will need a bodyguard and a taster because until I can depose Vlad I need to make sure I don't accidentally ingest polonium or fall out a 6 story window.

Lastly, its called sarcasm. A bit of Reductio ad absurdum. But hey maybe I like having a chapped arse.

• Haha
Where did you mention Mongols?

And then you said:

So are they the same people (Russians) or not?

So I could care less if they are descended from the Rus. The Rus descended from the Vikings. So did the Tzars, Charles III and me.

In fact I offer to take over Russia and end this war. I am sure somewhere far enough back I am related to Rollo. I secretly desire to discover that I am related to the Plantagenets

The fluer de lis, 3 to be exact, are in my family coat of arms. An Angevin Plantagenet. That's the ticket.

Mine are black and silver but I could accept the gold and blue of Anjou.

110px-Arms_of_Hercule_dAnjou.svg.png

Give me a few years and I can have a chicken in every pot and a car (not the yugo) in every garage. I will fix the demographics problem without bringing in immigrants. I will have the women who look like Anna Kornikova pumping out babies like its an assembly line. I will pay to have chinless inbreds like Vlad to get vasectomies. Its time to improve the looks of this homely lot. I will fix the economy and not have to invade any of the old USSR satellites. I will give back Ossetia and Crimea.

But I will need a bodyguard and a taster because until I can depose Vlad I need to make sure I don't accidentally ingest polonium or fall out a 6 story window.

Lastly, its called sarcasm. A bit of Reductio ad absurdum. But hey maybe I like having a chapped arse.
The Rus come from the Black Sea. Bulgaria, Romania, Russia. Since both the Hun and the Mongol came thru well before the Vikings it's more than likely that the Russians that moved west had Asiatic blood in them.

they're completely different from the Vikings of Norway Finland and Sweden.

The Rus come from the Black Sea. Bulgaria, Romania, Russia. Since both the Hun and the Mongol came thru well before the Vikings it's more than likely that the Russians that moved west had Asiatic blood in them.

they're completely different from the Vikings of Norway Finland and Sweden.
"The Rus',[a] also known as Russes,[2][3] were a people in early medieval Eastern Europe.[4] The scholarly consensus holds that they were originally Norsemen, mainly originating from present-day Sweden, who settled and ruled along the river-routes between the Baltic and the Black Seas from around the 8th to 11th centuries AD. " - Wiki

Wiki is not authoritative but hey.

But but that's the ruling class not the masses of Asiatics. Exactly.

Vlad the Chinless has as much claim to an Independent Ukraine as I do or Mongolia or the Huns. Lets give it to the modern Swedes. They are much better looking than Chinless and his genetic cohorts. Now if Anna was running Russia I might have a different opinion. We could be royals and she could be my queen bee. :)

"The Rus',[a] also known as Russes,[2][3] were a people in early medieval Eastern Europe.[4] The scholarly consensus holds that they were originally Norsemen, mainly originating from present-day Sweden, who settled and ruled along the river-routes between the Baltic and the Black Seas from around the 8th to 11th centuries AD. " - Wiki

Wiki is not authoritative but hey.

But but that's the ruling class not the masses of Asiatics. Exactly.

Vlad the Chinless has as much claim to an Independent Ukraine as I do or Mongolia or the Huns. Lets give it to the modern Swedes. They are much better looking than Chinless and his genetic cohorts. Now if Anna was running Russia I might have a different opinion. We could be royals and she could be my queen bee. :)
Russia and Ukraine are both on the eastern coast of the Black sea. Whether the Old Russians mixed with the Rus or the Russian mixed with them, my point remains intact. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine were all Russia and they got away light when the USSR collapsed. It's an internal conflict.

Russia and Ukraine are both on the eastern coast of the Black sea. Whether the Old Russians mixed with the Rus or the Russian mixed with them, my point remains intact. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine were all Russia and they got away light when the USSR collapsed. It's an internal conflict.
It ceased to be an "internal" conflict on Aug 24, 1991.

B127_321146_0029-2048x1365.jpg

Vlad the Chinless: Wadkkkah is a beeotchuh...has anyone seen my chin?
Comrade Medyev: Sir you were not born with one but hey you have a nice forehead and a classic Viking nose. You are just the man to put the "Band" back together. Of course we got to get rid of that Jewish Nazi Comedian first.
Chinless: Do you think Yulia will forgive me? Burp. I want to make her my wife.
Medy: She is married sir.
Chinless: yeah until the b@stard falls out of a window.

America First. Screw that criminal dictator Zelensky.

See Pie chart below:

On the left side I see 21% savings and in about 30 years another 53% savings with a gradual phase out of the ponzi schemes.

Science would probably cover Ukraine. Is Lord Fauci under that funding or is he under health?
Labor could cover Israel.
But hey int affairs' is already 2%
Housing education food and ag.

Now being a stickler lets move the money to defense first, procure weapons and then ship direct to Israel and Ukraine.

Hmmm transportation well thats constitutional as long as we have snail mail. Lets not touch that.
Lets roll veterans and their money under Defense and have you guys report to base for your Healthcare. I don't think that VA thing is working out.

Just like Washington and Jefferson freed their slaves, we can get rid of the right side of the pie after my wife and I are dead. I am gonna need SS and Medicare.

main.png

The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like the state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government.-
-James Madison Father of the US Constitution.

Madison is spinning so hard in his grave he could power the whole of the USoA for centuries.

But sure lets cut a check to help OH an HI. We do it for all the other places hit by disaster. I doubt they need 60B though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
See Pie chart below:

On the left side I see 21% savings and in about 30 years another 53% savings with a gradual phase out of the ponzi schemes.

Science would probably cover Ukraine. Is Lord Fauci under that funding or is he under health?
Labor could cover Israel.
But hey int affairs' is already 2%
Housing education food and ag.

Now being a stickler lets move the money to defense first, procure weapons and then ship direct to Israel and Ukraine.

Hmmm transportation well thats constitutional as long as we have snail mail. Lets not touch that.
Lets roll veterans and their money under Defense and have you guys report to base for your Healthcare. I don't think that VA thing is working out.

Just like Washington and Jefferson freed their slaves, we can get rid of the right side of the pie after my wife and I are dead. I am gonna need SS and Medicare.

main.png

The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like the state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government.-
-James Madison Father of the US Constitution.

Madison is spinning so hard in his grave he could power the whole of the USoA for centuries.

But sure lets cut a check to help OH an HI. We do it for all the other places hit by disaster. I doubt they need 60B though.

And again. YOU have ZERO clue how budgets ACTUALLY work along with emergency aid. ZERO. As I have brought up multiple times now, buckets for budgeting are original placeholders, where the money ends up….almost always changes.

But I do appreciate that you trust your government and the numbers they provide. Especially after they have lied to you multiple times. What was the real number on that 6.2 billion “accounting error” overestimate in Ukraine aid again? Lol. They fudged the numbers…intentionally, to spend more. Yet here you are acting like your numbers are gospel.

Regardless of that, we still don’t have the money. Something you keep conveniently ignoring. WE DON’T HAVE IT.

I don’t fault you for not knowing, but the ignorance on the VA is quite funny as well, as many veterans already have access to military facilities for visits to the ER etc. But Glad you want every vet to move close to military installations. Let’s also overburden staff with caring for active duty and vets. That seems better. Derp.

On another note. Paul gets it. The argument that we have to stop Russia because Poland is next…is for the ignorant.

Last edited:
And again. YOU have ZERO clue how budgets ACTUALLY work along with emergency aid. ZERO. As I have brought up multiple times now, buckets for budgeting are original placeholders, where the money ends up….almost always changes.

But I do appreciate that you trust your government and the numbers they provide. Especially after they have lied to you multiple times. What was the real number on that 6.2 billion “accounting error” overestimate in Ukraine aid again? Lol. They fudged the numbers…intentionally, to spend more. Yet here you are acting like your numbers are gospel.

Regardless of that, we still don’t have the money. Something you keep conveniently ignoring. WE DON’T HAVE IT.

I don’t fault you for not knowing, but the ignorance on the VA is quite funny as well, as many veterans already have access to military facilities for visits to the ER etc. But Glad you want every vet to move close to military installations. Let’s also overburden staff with caring for active duty and vets. That seems better. Derp.

On another note. Paul gets it. The argument that we have to stop Russia because Poland is next…is for the ignorant.

Gubmint admits it spends 2/3rd on social programs. Yea you are right they may be spending more than that and lying. We have spent 30T+ on the Worst Society. Eliminate that and we might be at a manageable 4-6T. Oh and the ponzi scheme makes the welfare state look tame. $175.3 TRILLION in promises. I do not ignore anything.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/04/doomsday-clock-ticking-social-security/

I am telling you, on multiple occasions, that we will not solve our problems worrying about the pack of gum in the checkout buggy when Granny who lives with you has loaded up the buggy with $1000/week worth of unconstitutional cigs and beer.

Oh and that gum is sugar free dentine that your dentist has told you is good for your teeth. You go to church with the guy and know he is a greedy jack@ss who owns stock in dentine but your wife likes him. You aint buying any dentine while the kids are needing lunch. Spearmint is different. The pastor endorses spearmint but half the church hates it. The other half hates dentine like you. Hell the church is fighting over which pack of gum should people buy. Some of the dentine faction want to put the pastor in jail over it. I am cousin DC. I live with granny too. I get the same groceries. I am the one who b*cthes the most about cigs and beer and say just buy both packs of gum and lets slowly cut down on the cigs and beer. Lets start with the cigs (welfare state) and then move on to the beer (SS Medicare etc.)

Regardless you are on your 4th credit card and will max it out before December. You have prepared ahead and applied already for number 5. You live in a rough neighborhood and your minimum payments are about to exceed your alarm bill. You will just put that bill on card 5 when it comes in. You are filling out for card 6 right now.

You live in granny's house so you ignore the cigs and beer that are bankrupting you. She holds the lease to the church and maxes out her equity with HELOCs. Nobody tells granny she cant have her beer and cigs. In fact half the family and church want to evict me for even contemplating cutting those off. The spearmint faction b*tches that I want to buy both packs of gum.

Sadly when granny dies you might have a chance but it will be a long road when you inherent the house and the debts. When granny, the beer and cigs are gone you can begin to live well within you means. When granny dies though its possible that the cannibals down the street might try to take the property and cook all of us for dinner. I am putting a secret bunker on the back forty and no, only me and my wife and kids are allowed in.

LOL tell me how budgets work. Its a tale that will not end well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the VA I know my wife's grandfather was screwed over by them. Navy WWII vet. My father has tried to get care from them in the past and was blown off. He has good supplemental and doesn't need the VA. BUT for him it was the principle that he was promised something they will not even attempt to deliver.

My retired AF Major FIL has tricare and never goes to the VA. He goes to Vanderbilt for his important care.

I want YOU to get what YOU DESERVE. The VA aint cutting it. Never has cut it. AND it NEVER will. Lets find another solution out there as it obvious its is mismanaged. I bet if it was run directly by the military you would be taken care of. If not because you are one of their own then because they are going to need it too.

I want YOU to get what YOU DESERVE. The VA aint cutting it. Never has cut it. AND it NEVER will. Lets find another solution out there as it obvious its is mismanaged. I bet if it was run directly by the military you would be taken care of. If not because you are one of their own then because they are going to need it too.
You realize in the military you have to ask permission to go to sick call, right?

SS is a money laundering scheme, always was. So is Ukraine. So….it is what it is. We got no shot getting rid of SS. We do have a shot to apply enough pressure to stop spending on other countries like Ukraine. And I know you know this.

As much as I hate SS, at least it’s money spent in/on America. And if you overspend on your house (SS) you don’t exacerbate it by overspending on a car (Ukraine), using your overspending on your house as justification. Come on man.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT