ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

Trump will not be running against Biden. With his current bad #s continuing, does anyone really think lib elites won't shitcan Joe and replace him with a Newsome/Whitmer ticket?
What you do not seem to understand, IT DOES MATTER who Trump runs against. IN a fair election, he has a ton more support then "your" sources are telling you. Anybody the DNC puts up to take Biden's place, will still be pushing the same bad policies that Biden has pushed, BECAUSE its not Biden who is really running the Country.

First of all, I voted for Trump twice as did my wife. We gave him $2500 each race. This cycle we supported DeSantis. Ron executes. Re Trump, his core base is only 55% of GOP voters. No question he would be the nominee. But unlike Reagan, who did not insult those who ran against him, Trump insults all who oppose him. As a result 20% of Republicans will not vote for him. And Independents nationally will not either.

So in the general, tell me where the votes are coming from. I want to win. Unless we take both House and Senate and win the White House, we won't. Senate has favorable conditions. House we would win easily with either DeSantis or Haley at top of ticket.

Keep in mind, we will not be running against Biden/Harris. We will be running against Newsome/Whitmer. Biden will be shitcanned by June.

Have actually SHOWN you multiple times. You chose, and choose to ignore the data, and instead play make believe.

Oh, and the “executer” got his ass handed to him. Your judgement is comical, and your support shows it.

Again, why should anyone trust someone (yourself) that is part of the donor class and rubs elbows with the political elites?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Obama punished most of us his first term. I went all in on Romney. Our kids did. I got my mom to make big donation for her grandkids sake. But Obama still won. The deep state, media, big tech, swamp. We are running against the same crowd today. With a candidate who has insulted all who have different views. Trump easily wins nomination but will lose general. Not to Biden. Biden is a tool who is a fool. As his #s remain below Trump, do you really think Lib elites will not shitcan Joe?

Not shocked you were a big Romney guy. You are using that same logic now. Some never learn.

The sad part? You can’t comprehend the basic point that a big percentage of the base will never support Nimarata. She is unelectable.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Not shocked you were a big Romney guy. You are using that same logic now. Some never learn.

The sad part? You can’t comprehend the basic point that a big percentage of the base will never support Nimarata. She is unelectable.
Romney was no different than McCain. They were both ass kissers to the media but still got shafted, Manchelle Obama style during election year.

What you do not seem to understand, IT DOES MATTER who Trump runs against. IN a fair election, he has a ton more support then "your" sources are telling you. Anybody the DNC puts up to take Biden's place, will still be pushing the same bad policies that Biden has pushed, BECAUSE its not Biden who is really running the Country.
Wish that were true. How many people do you know that subscribe to a newspaper? How many do you know who subscribe to the WSJ? How many nightly viewers on ave to all the cable and network news combined? (only about 30 M). The fact is, most of the country is not engaged in politics like you and many of our posters are on this site (and btw, that is a small fraction of total members on this site.)

I did a survey in our office 20 years ago by asking how many of our staff subscribed to the newspaper? Out of 25 in that meeting, there were only 2 of us. That was 20 years ago. Most get their news online. And the crime, Biden corruption, bad news, election theft, efforts to remove Trump from ballot and all of the other lies, crimes etc are mostly covered up or through ommission, not made known to the public. How else can we explain all of the fools continuing to vote for Democrats for anything. They destroy whatever they touch.

I stand by what I told you...Trump's core supporters are only 55-60% of the GOP base. GOP is bleeding donors who when solicited for candidate support hit S T O P. And when I ask where is Trump going to get his votes in the general if 20% of GOP will not support him and 60% of Independents won't, nobody can tell me where the votes are coming from.

I get that Trump supporters think he got screwed and is being politically prosecuted. I do too.

But dammit, I want to win. And while Trump may be able to beat Biden, he absolutely will not be running against Biden by the DNC convention. He will be running against pretty boy Newsome and Gretchen Whitmer and the media will be tingly again.

And Halley doesn't even seem to understand the basic legal system.

She said Trump was guilty of sexually abusing E. Jean Carrol. WRONG. He was found guilty, by the judge who steered the jury by not allowing certain evidence, and a State making a "new" law that bypassed century old Statues of Limitation laws, of Defamation. And $83.3 Million is absolutely ludicrous. There is no way on earth she proved she had any damages.

Trump will win on appeal, but the DEMS do not care about the ultimate outcome.

WHY you might ask, WELL, all they wanted where the big headlines, "TRUMP IS GUILTY", which will be repeated over and over again until election day, trying to convince people to NOT vote for Trump.

WHY go to this much trouble for someone we keep being told has no chance of winning. Hmmmm ...
The judge in the case oversaw the prosecution's attorney's wedding.

Reactions: BCSpell
Wish that were true. How many people do you know that subscribe to a newspaper? How many do you know who subscribe to the WSJ? How many nightly viewers on ave to all the cable and network news combined? (only about 30 M). The fact is, most of the country is not engaged in politics like you and many of our posters are on this site (and btw, that is a small fraction of total members on this site.)

I did a survey in our office 20 years ago by asking how many of our staff subscribed to the newspaper? Out of 25 in that meeting, there were only 2 of us. That was 20 years ago. Most get their news online. And the crime, Biden corruption, bad news, election theft, efforts to remove Trump from ballot and all of the other lies, crimes etc are mostly covered up or through ommission, not made known to the public. How else can we explain all of the fools continuing to vote for Democrats for anything. They destroy whatever they touch.

I stand by what I told you...Trump's core supporters are only 55-60% of the GOP base. GOP is bleeding donors who when solicited for candidate support hit S T O P. And when I ask where is Trump going to get his votes in the general if 20% of GOP will not support him and 60% of Independents won't, nobody can tell me where the votes are coming from.

I get that Trump supporters think he got screwed and is being politically prosecuted. I do too.

But dammit, I want to win. And while Trump may be able to beat Biden, he absolutely will not be running against Biden by the DNC convention. He will be running against pretty boy Newsome and Gretchen Whitmer and the media will be tingly again.

Psstt. Have told you multiple times. You chose ignorance.

Bigger question, where will Nimarata make up for losing the base? Oh that’s right, the left will continue supporting another one of their own.

Again with the “I want to win” nonsense. Every “moderate” repeats the same phrase. Interesting. My predictability meter just exploded in my hands.

If you want to win, then you chose poorly with Ron.

She said Trump was guilty of sexually abusing E. Jean Carrol. WRONG. He was found guilty, by the judge who steered the jury by not allowing certain evidence, and a State making a "new" law that bypassed century old Statues of Limitation laws, of Defamation. And $83.3 Million is absolutely ludicrous. There is no way on earth she proved she had any damages.

WHY you might ask, WELL, all they wanted where the big headlines, "TRUMP IS GUILTY", which will be repeated over and over again until election day, trying to convince people to NOT vote for Trump.

WHY go to this much trouble for someone we keep being told has no chance of winning. Hmmmm ...
He wasn't found guilty of anything because he wasn't in criminal court.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Add another log to the fire.

Tell me the story about Haley beating Biden again?

Tell me the story about Haley beating Biden again?

Quinnipiac (leans heavily Dem)

BIDEN VS. HALEY​

In a hypothetical 2024 general election matchup between President Biden and Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, a former United Nations Ambassador and South Carolina Governor, 47 percent of voters support Haley and 42 percent support Biden.

CBS Haley 53% Biden 45%

WSJ Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley's 2024 presidential campaign is enjoying a boost, with a new Wall Street Journal poll showing her beating President Joe Biden by 17 points in a hypothetical matchup. Correspondent Kellie Meyer joins "NewsNation Now" to discuss the momentum Haley has gotten and how it may impact the Republican primary.

Why Nikki Haley polls better against Joe Biden than Donald Trump does​

A POLITICO analysis shows the former South Carolina governor is winning swaths of moderate voters who’d pick Joe Biden if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination.

BIDEN VS. HALEY​

In a hypothetical 2024 general election matchup between President Biden and Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, a former United Nations Ambassador and South Carolina Governor, 47 percent of voters support Haley and 42 percent support Biden.

CBS Haley 53% Biden 45%

WSJ Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley's 2024 presidential campaign is enjoying a boost, with a new Wall Street Journal poll showing her beating President Joe Biden by 17 points in a hypothetical matchup. Correspondent Kellie Meyer joins "NewsNation Now" to discuss the momentum Haley has gotten and how it may impact the Republican primary.

A POLITICO analysis shows the former South Carolina governor is winning swaths of moderate voters who’d pick Joe Biden if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination.
PROBLEM, you have told us 4 times already that Biden won't be the DEM running.

So lets elect an inferior candidate that the MSM (thankfully they are trying to help America out here) says has a better chance to beat FJB(even though she is behind THIRTY PERCENT in her own state) . GOT IT. So sorry....I was smarter than this when I was five.

Not to mention, he cherry picked polls. Period. The overall average has Trump doing better against Biden than Haley.

Whats not accounted for in those polls? The MAGA part of the party that simply won’t vote for Haley at all.

He is a fundraiser for Haley and rubs shoulders with the political elites (in his own words.

If you take all the polls and figure out the leads…

Trump is +2.5 over Biden
Haley is +1.6 over Biden.

Source:

But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of the narrative he WANTS to create.

Let’s see if he has the guts to respond. But I do appreciate that he leans on leftist outlets to back up THE narrative.

@tb8232

Last edited:

BIDEN VS. HALEY​

CBS Haley 53% Biden 45%

You don't think pollsters would steer results to their preferred candidate, right?

I mean it's never happened before, so it's dumb to even think about.

Not to mention, he cherry picked polls. Period. The overall average has Trump doing better against Biden than Haley.

Whats not accounted for in those polls? The MAGA part of the party that simply won’t vote for Haley at all.

He is a fundraiser for Haley and rubs shoulders with the political elites (in his own words.

If you take all the polls and figure out the leads…

Trump is +2.5 over Biden
Haley is +1.6 over Biden.

Source:

But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of the narrative he WANTS to create.

Let’s see if he has the guts to respond. But I do appreciate that he leans on leftist outlets to back up THE narrative.

@tb8232
Let me ask you a question, and maybe you're braver than me, but if a random stranger called you and asked who you were voting for would you say Trump?

I've seen what the Left is capable of, and I want no part of it.

Let me ask you a question, and maybe you're braver than me, but if a random stranger called you and asked who you were voting for would you say Trump?

Yes I would, and do often (usually campaign texts...I respond "I am MAGA...GO TRUMP) But you point is correct...most people feel media shamed

I too, was getting my news from the internet 20 years ago. Why? The NY Times syndication probably owns over half of the newspapers in this country (or did then) and suck even more than internet sources. At least we have a choice of readership on the webz, but relying on our local fish wraps is an even more painful choice. And to this day, they STILL SUCK! When I go to a convenience store and glance at the lead stories in the news stand, it's always good for a rolleyes and chuckle. Journalism is dead, it's crony propaganda.

You are correct. Trumps numbers will always be under counted because of what you just said. Same as in 2020.

Reactions: fatman76
You don't think pollsters would steer results to their preferred candidate, right?

I mean it's never happened before, so it's dumb to even think about.

Besides that, like I stated earlier. He is cherry picking. The overall average has trump further ahead of Biden than Nikki is ahead of Biden.

But he does have a nice copy and paste technique.

So lets elect an inferior candidate that the MSM (thankfully they are trying to help America out here) says has a better chance to beat FJB(even though she is behind THIRTY PERCENT in her own state) . GOT IT. So sorry....I was smarter than this when I was five.
Ron, newest poll from Quinnipiac has Biden up by 6 over Trump. If Trump cannot beat Biden (both Haley and DeSantis beat him head to head) how is he a superior candidate? Trump's policies were terrific. He has become a train wreck. Do we want to win?

Last edited:
I too, was getting my news from the internet 20 years ago. Why? The NY Times syndication probably owns over half of the newspapers in this country (or did then) and suck even more than internet sources. At least we have a choice of readership on the webz, but relying on our local fish wraps is an even more painful choice. And to this day, they STILL SUCK! When I go to a convenience store and glance at the lead stories in the news stand, it's always good for a rolleyes and chuckle. Journalism is dead, it's crony propaganda.
And do the majority of Americans get their news from multiple internet sources like you probably do? Or do they get if from one source like Tic Toc, Yahoo, Facebook where the algorithms feed the reader only stories similar to the headlines and click bait the reader has in their feed?

Why do you keep stating clearly disprovable facts?

Trump went 93% in 2022 with his endorsements.

He rec’d more votes than an other candidate in history in 2020…in the middle of a pandemic and with massive amounts of fraud in favor of his opponent.

And more recently he won the first two primaries in historic fashion.

What planet do you live on? Trump is a force right now; and that’s supported by actual facts, no feelings.
Only a few days since you posted your response. Let's analyze.

93% of Trumps "endorsed" candidates did not win in 2022. Had they won, we would have had a red wave.

Trump received 2nd most votes in history. Yes, I would agree he received most "legitimate" votes from "eligible" voters but unfortunately dems have a history of manufacturing votes in deep blue precincts and that's not stopping.

Recent polls now show Biden beating Trump. If polls reverse and Trump is winning Biden gets pulled.

Trump is pending more money on legal fees than on advertising, payroll and other activities COMBINED.

If you want to make a "stand", Trump is your man. If you want to win, the math with Trump does not work.

Polls in both Iowa and NH were pretty accurate. Especially if you look at average of polls. Polls had Biden beating Trump in 2020. I did not believe polls. I was wrong. Math is just not in Trumps favor. Wish it weren't true, but it is.

Ron, newest poll from Quinnipiac has Biden up by 6 over Trump. If Trump cannot beat Biden (both Haley and DeSantis beat him head to head) how is he a superior candidate? Trump's policies were terrific. He has become a train wreck. Do we want to win?
Youy are drinking the kool aid that they are wanting you to drink my friend. FIRST...do you trust the information that they are feeding you? Step back and see how much they have lied to us. Russia Russia Russia, Hunters laptop being Russian disinformation, Hillary caught DEAD TO RIGHT...no charges, Trumps phone call/Biden on live TV saying WORSE, Kavanaugh rape claims! Haley WILL NOT WIN THE PRIMARY...end of story. They are trying (when I say THEY, I mean democrats AND many Republicans that play the game and will do or say ANYTHING to remain in power, including STEALING elections) to scare everyone enough to back Haley before it is mathematically impossible for her to win. Have you EVER seen someone SO BEHIND(no, because NO ONE has EVER been this behind) stay so long in to the race? This is as easy to see what is going on as a second grade level puzzle. America's ONLY hope is to get the people responsible for everything I mention above OUT OF POWER. Yes, I WILL gamble on Trump winning, because I remember polling all the way back when Reagan beat Carter. They had Carter winning in MANY polls...and it was the lost lopsided victory in my lifetime. I am starting to believe FJB WILL be their candidate. This polling did not change overnight like this! Why would it? Is it because FJB has handled the Houthi's and Iran so great? BULLCHIT...they are feeding the masses who do not pay attention JUST WHAT THEY WANT to serve them. I am NOT buying ANY of it.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT