ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP say reconsider Florida schools….

LOLOL Everyone you disagree with is a racist. That is what your type yells when they cannot respond with facts. It is SO 1990 ish. Grow a pair, son...go get informed

I was born in queens and grew up in the cod, I don’t know any Dixiecrats. But it’s kind of obvious, no? Southern Dems ie Dixiecrats opposed civil rights. The northern pubs, now Dems, supported it. I am a northerner even though I am straight from the bottom. Miami yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I was born in queens and grew up in the cod, I don’t know any Dixiecrats. But it’s kind of obvious, no? Southern Dems ie Dixiecrats opposed civil rights. The northern pubs, now Dems, supported it. I am a northerner even though I am straight from the bottom. Miami yeah.

so that where it all went wrong for you? 🫣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
then funny thing is you think you are intelligent Ron and you are far from it. I am a 32 year old healthy 6'3' 220 lb man who was rasied by Marine parents who did their time and brothers who each did 3 tours in Iraq. So we have never had an issue talking to people about what a true democracy looks like . I doubt physically you should talk about anyones health. Maybe we will all run into each other at some games this year since we have season tickets as a family and are pretty well known on campus. Have a good day gentleman
Im your huckleberry. You gonna be at the Miami game next year? I am healthy at 42 years old, and I wasnt raised by military veterans, I am a military veteran. You may wanna bring your mommy and daddy.

You were thumpers not conservatives. The conservatives and thumpers were separate when Goldwater was the face of real conservatives. The thumpers hijacked the movement.
No. Just no. LBJ hijacked the Democrat Party, and anointed it the Dimtard Party. :rolleyes: You know his famous saying behind closed doors?

Reagan turned the tables on politics, away from left wing nut job politics.😂

oNoFkb.gif

Im your huckleberry. You gonna be at the Miami game next year? I am healthy at 42 years old, and I wasnt raised by military veterans, I am a military veteran. You may wanna bring your mommy and daddy.
the United States is NOT a democracy - it is a representative republic

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT