ADVERTISEMENT

Claudine Gay is resigning……

ghost_of_ukalum1988

Rowdy Reptile
Jan 7, 2022
She was an Affirmative Action hire from the get go. It’s time to bury the DEI nonsense that leads to these type of outcomes.

Harvard president Claudine Gay resigns amid antisemitism, plagiarism controversies

She was an Affirmative Action hire from the get go. It’s time to bury the DEI nonsense that leads to these type of outcomes.

Harvard president Claudine Gay resigns amid antisemitism, plagiarism controversies

Owebamas hand picked Kommie goon gets thrown out 😭😭😎😎👍🏻👍🏻

Lefties are such losers in life they NEED gubment help to be average

Reactions: tb8232

Thank goodness that some degree of sanity has emerged
Can you believe how long this took? This should have happened 2-3 weeks ago. But because she likes ladies, and is black....she was somewhat untouchable

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Having less qualified people has enhanced every facet of their work?

I think he may just be saying that for effect.
Yes, but it’s systemic and will not change. The prior puppet simply didn’t protect the bosses well enough. The fight must continue

Bill Ackman (very influential Harvard alum) with a comprehensive takedown of DEI as an ideological framework that produces outcomes such as Claudine Gay becoming president of Harvard. It’s a lengthy read but worth it.

She's still getting paid her $1M per year and still at Hahvard just not el' Presidente' from what the super hot news lady on Fox News said. Btw I wonder what her replacement's last name will be?

That's called a set-up. Right there. Step right up. Ball's on the tee.
I can’t help but notice that even when libtards are held accountable and lose their job, they almost always manage to secure a soft landing with another cushy gig, even if less prestigious and lower paying.

She’s an embarrassing disgrace.

She’ll get some big payday job soon…

She’s an embarrassing disgrace.

She’ll get some big payday job soon…
She already has….. She’s staying on the Harvard faculty even though she’s no longer the Prez… I’m sure she’s getting a pay cut but she’s still doing better than 98-99% of the rest of us.

stupid b$tch hops in a tanning booth claims she’s black just like that POS Shaun King.
I thought Talcum X has a pale skin color. Funny how Snow J Simpson got called out by millions of African Americans for claiming to be black.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
What say ye @Mdfgator ? You still dancing with these dumbass bitches that brought you to the dance? Otherwise, you'd be just another wallflower facing the wall with the duncecap facing the corner. Not going to defend "its" honor? 😂

200w.gif

What say ye @Mdfgator ? You still dancing with these dumbass bitches that brought you to the dance? Otherwise, you'd be just another wallflower facing the wall with the duncecap facing the corner. Not going to defend "its" honor? 😂

200w.gif
nothing is going to change, dont get your hopes up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT