ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

And this is the whiny, passive aggressive stuff I’m talking about. Discuss stuff like men do. I’m wrong plenty. Haven’t been often when discussing anything with you do though because let’s be real you don’t know anything about UF and are mainly just here to shitpost.

Your goalposts for what constitutes quality keeps moving. Now it’s who was emphasized...something that’s impossible to know unless you have access to the coaches board. There are 5-star kids who couldn’t commit to a Bama or Clemson right now while both have taken 3-star kids. But you’d be making fun of those 3-star kids even though the coaches obviously prefer them more. Hell Clemson just turned away a 5-star recruit for example. And why exactly would you posting a pic of one of our recruits offend me? He’s one of the lower rated kids and an obvious project. And 1 of 7. If he doesn’t work out no harm no foul, which only proves the point even more that quantity is just as important as quality...more chances to hit on a recruit. It’s all a guessing game. You act like he was the bellcow of the oline class. Your starting center this past year was a converted 3-star DT. By your standards he wasn’t worthy yet somehow he anchored the best oline ever.
Look man, I know you probably think I’m some loser that hangs out on gator message boards all day - not that I care - but believe it or not I do have a real job. Sometimes it’s easier to take small jabs vs having long drawn out conversations. I’m in the GD gym right now arguing with a bunch of gators over 18 year old college football players. I pretty much wasted two hours in the office this afternoon talking shit to you and others. For me, it’s less time consuming to drop a couple nuggets then move on.

I'm not a teacher or a babysitter. My giving a "shtick" busted a long time ago, so my feelings getting hurt isn't an option. As far as a genius, you called me dumb and I'm far from it. My point of dropping the PHD was that it is from UF and wasn't easy obtaining. I've not homesteaded on social media platforms, thus don't know all of the ins/outs of posting. Please forgive me for having a career, family, and a life. I'll try to match you, second for second, as soon as I move back in with my parents.

Look man, I know you probably think I’m some loser that hangs out on gator message boards all day - not that I care - but believe it or not I do have a real job. Sometimes it’s easier to take small jabs vs having long drawn out conversations. I’m in the GD gym right now arguing with a bunch of gators over 18 year old college football players. I pretty much wasted two hours in the office this afternoon talking shit to you and others. For me, it’s less time consuming to drop a couple nuggets then move on.

Fair enough.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
I'll type your response. Maktan, you're dumb, wah, wah, somebody retire this troll because he disagreed with The Oozie7. Seriously, my feelings are the one's in question!

A troll must be someone who disgrees with an idiot and his sidekick. That's me, you must be a PI or something along that line. Well done!

I'll do you a favor and quit posting on this board until the summer. Hopefully by then, you and the rest of the snowflakes will have melted.

Come on man, that guy doesn’t look to have an athletic bone in his body. His national composite ranking was 796 and you’re wrong, he’s an offensive tackle. Recruiting bad offensive linemen is exactly why Richt got ran out of town. He couldn’t match up with the big boys in the trenches in the latter part of his career.

THOSE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN TOOK YOU TO A NATIONAL TITLE GAME AND AN SECCG.

Christ you dawgs are the weirdest most self-absorbed people I've ever seen online.

Dumb.

Dumb dumb dumb.

For ****s sake. Grow up. Get a job or something. A hobby, maybe, that isn't posting the same thing over and over and over.

Pathetic.

This why I drink. Morons abound.

Who knew calling somebody a troll could get them so triggered LOL. You should just say you got outed and now you're disappearing...maybe you'll come back with a more creative troll. Someone with a PhD should be able to do that at least.

but you are hanging on a gator message board all day? and for what, because UGA beat the gators two years in a row? i mean i get it after getting your ass handed to you for a better part of two decades i would get my shots in while i could too. i guess just act like you be there, oh thats right you you grew up getting your ass handed to you so you dont know how that feels #39, 479

but you are hanging on a gator message board all day? and for what, because UGA beat the gators two years in a row? i mean i get it after getting your ass handed to you for a better part of two decades i would get my shots in while i could too. i guess just act like you be there, oh thats right you you grew up getting your ass handed to you so you dont know how that feels #39, 479
reaction%2Bgif%2Bfirefly%2Bfunny%2Blol%2Bwtf%2Bmeme%2Btrolled.gif

Christ you dawgs are the weirdest most self-absorbed people I've ever seen online.

Dumb.

Dumb dumb dumb.

For ****s sake. Grow up. Get a job or something. A hobby, maybe, that isn't posting the same thing over and over and over.

Pathetic.

I see what you did there...

Nope, UGly has the overall W/L, I've never denied it. :cool: (ancient history)
UF has the W/L since 1950. (modern history)
UF has the W/L in this century.(current history)

UGly is left with the leather helmet days and the last 2 games. :rolleyes:

So keep on holding on for dear,,,, yappin' points, to help get you through to your future 'delusions of grandeu'. ;)

Actually the 70'sand 80's we dominated 15-5. The 90' and the ..00's UF dominated 17-3. The last 10 are 5-5.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Dumb.

Dumb dumb dumb.

Pathetic.

Danny, Please remember that jortgia fans do not care about national titles or SEC championships. They only care about recruiting national championships. That's the kind of trophy they put in their little trophy box and award rings for. Nobody in Athens cares about an OLineman who gets them to the national championship game if he's not ranked in the ESPN top 300, or have 5 stars next to his name in Rivals/247.

You don't see the georgie fans around talking smack about winning football games, they are all trolling other teams this time of year talking bout how they just paid another 4 or 5 star recruit to jump ship and go join the beaver.

Reactions: PacoGator19
LMAO. They have the best everything. Best young HC in the country, best recruiting, best oline, best oline coach, best running backs, one of the best QB’s now best strength coach. I mean how the hell does this team ever lose a game? From the sounds of this thread they can beat the Patriots by 2 scores.
Was this ever addressed?

Actually the 70'sand 80's we dominated 15-5. The 90' and the ..00's UF dominated 17-3. The last 10 are 5-5.

Well ACTUALLY, you got close to correct for a buttsniffer... :rolleyes:

50's and 60's UF owned you at 12-7-1

70's and 80's UGly 15-5
(You had Vince while we had 70's Dig Ducky, followed by 80's probation)

90"s and 20's UF 17-3
(The 'Evil Genius, Zookster, Meyer - All 3 had winning records vs UGly)

~ Currently sitting at UF 4 decades to 2 UGly.

10's UF 4-5 UGly -- with one yet to play. o_O - Musclecramp, McLame, Mullen

Since 1950 -- UF 38 - 30 - 1 UGly

What would Muschamp's record be at Georgia? Better or worse than Kirby's?

What would Kirby's record be at SC? Better or worse than Muschamp's?

We'll see who is still coaching in 5 years.
That's not an argument. There's a reason Muschamp is at South Carolina and not still at Florida, and it's not a promotion.

That's not an argument. There's a reason Muschamp is at South Carolina and not still at Florida, and it's not a promotion.

It's not an argument you want to hear. And I've said all along that Muschamp isn't a great coach.

I just think he's a better coach than Kirby.

To be fair, Muschamp walked into a weird situation at Florida. Especially that the offense he wanted to run was not what the roster was built around.

I DO think that he would have had more success at Georgia because Richt recruited much closer tocwhat Muschamp would have preferred. Not to mention that, just like Kirby, it's his Alma mater.

Anyway, I could get into that a lot more but it's really not worth the time.-

I will say that, hypothetically, if an established spread option team like Auburn would have come open, and he would have taken the job, he would struggle a lot like Muschamp.

Mainly because he's NOT an offensive minded guy and I really havent been impressed by the kind of guys he's hired on offense, so trying to turn that team around into a pro style team would be very difficult. That's what Muschamp faces as well (as well as a lot of pressure to be successful offensively).

I'm impressed by Mullen because he walked into a situation that was pretty chaotic and has quickly upgraded and balanced the recruiting while also developing the QBs. He was able to have a successful season because, as an offensive guy, he was able to adjust what he wanted to do and slowly ween it in (Franks ran more later in the year).

That's a difficult thing for a young defensive coach to do in this day-and-age, which is one of the reasons I realized that Muschamp wasn't ever going to succeed at Florida, because the game is vastly moving away from defense and defensive minded coaches.

To be fair, Muschamp walked into a weird situation at Florida. Especially that the offense he wanted to run was not what the roster was built around.

I DO think that he would have had more success at Georgia because Richt recruited much closer tocwhat Muschamp would have preferred. Not to mention that, just like Kirby, it's his Alma mater.

I will say that, hypothetically, if an established spread option team like Auburn would have come open, and he would have taken the job, he would struggle a lot like Muschamp.

Mainly because he's NOT an offensive minded guy and I really havent been impressed by the kind of guys he's hired on offense, so trying to turn that team around into a pro style team would be very difficult. That's what Muschamp faces as well (as well as a lot of pressure to be successful offensively).

I'm impressed by Mullen because he walked into a situation that was pretty chaotic and has quickly upgraded and balanced the recruiting while also developing the QBs. He was able to have a successful season because, as an offensive guy, he was able to adjust what he wanted to do and slowly ween it in (Franks ran more later in the year).

That's a difficult thing for a young defensive coach to do in this day-and-age, which is one of the reasons I realized that Muschamp wasn't ever going to succeed at Florida, because the game is vastly moving away from defense and defensive minded coaches.

Yep. This is another reason why offensive-minded coaches like Jimbo and Mullen worry me as a Bama fan. Once they get their programs going, they will be tough.

Bama's teams are built to eat alive other teams built like them. That's another reason why I've never been worried about Kirby.

Yep. This is another reason why offensive-minded coaches like Jimbo and Mullen worry me as a Bama fan. Once they get their programs going, they will be tough.

Bama's teams are built to eat alive other teams built like them. That's another reason why I've never been worried about Kirby.
Like Clemson? LOL. When Saban encounters a team even on talent, he’s not so great. Still hasn’t figured out how to beat a barner team that wins at least 9 games.

Looking back, I’m actually kind of glad that LSU loss happened. It helped refocus the team and we went on to make you our whipping boy in Jax two weeks later...again. Most SEC teams lose a conference game throughout the year; it’s extremely hard to go unscathed in this league. But getting blasted by your biggest rival, and losing two games at home to Kentucky and Missouri? Bruh? Talk when you beat us, until then, zip it up.
D bag... when the state of our talent level gets closer.. we are going to whip you guys like you're used too. You won't be on this board anymore bitch boy.

Not so sure about that moving away thing. I think that’s why you won’t see a Big 12 wide open offense win a title. Look at OU. They wore out the Georgia D, especially in the first half, but didn’t have the horses on D to close it out. Still have Bama and Clemson on top, and while both have good offenses, they are built on defense.

Kirby will remain a run the ball and play strong D guy. It’s just who he is, but I do think.Chaney took it too far, and Coley will be inclined to bring more balance, Mullen had some great D players and is offensive minded so I expect him to have success as well. Muschamp just ain’t got it as a HC.

Like Clemson? LOL. When Saban encounters a team even on talent, he’s not so great. Still hasn’t figured out how to beat a barner team that wins at least 9 games.

Clemson isn’t built like Bama though, that’s his point. Saban builds his team to shut down the run and bully teams upfront. That’s why they’ve usually had the 330 lb. nose tackles and 240 lb. type linebackers. You’re not going to line up and whip Bama physically, trying to do that is playing right into their hands.

But because Saban builds his teams that way they get shredded by good spread teams because their front 7 defenders have a hard time playing in space. It’s why Clemson gives them so much problems. It was the same with Ole Miss and A&M and other teams over the years. The common theme is teams who force Bama to spread out their defense and run and cover. They’ve been trying to adapt over the years but it still gives them problems.

D bag... when the state of our talent level gets closer.. we are going to whip you guys like you're used too. You won't be on this board anymore bitch boy.
Well in that case, it’s a good thing your coach is such a dork and can’t recruit. I was a little worried that I wasn’t going to be able to drop in from time to time and hurt your feelings with facts.

If you want to be objective in comparing UF and UGLY at this point in time, I would start with the coaches. Beaver went 8-5 in his first year and Dan Mullen went 10-3 in his first year at Florida. That gave Kirby a .615 first year winning percentage while Dan achieved .769. Kirby lost in his first year as coach against Florida, and Dan lost in his first year against Georgia so they are tied there. Don't like those numbers even though they are the only EQUAL comparators we have? Well Kirby in his 3 years of coaching at Georgia is still only .762 so Dan's winning percentage is still higher with Florida.

I'll save you clowns the time of bringing up Dan's all time record which includes 9 seasons at perennially crap MSST which gives him an overall coaching record of .617. I wonder just where Kirby's overall percentage would be if he had to coach at Tennessee or Missouri for 9 years before hitting Georgia, so I won't even consider Dan's MSST adventures.

If you want to be objective in comparing UF and UGLY at this point in time, I would start with the coaches. Beaver went 8-5 in his first year and Dan Mullen went 10-3 in his first year at Florida. That gave Kirby a .615 first year winning percentage while Dan achieved .769. Kirby lost in his first year as coach against Florida, and Dan lost in his first year against Georgia so they are tied there. Don't like those numbers even though they are the only EQUAL comparators we have? Well Kirby in his 3 years of coaching at Georgia is still only .762 so Dan's winning percentage is still higher with Florida.

I'll save you clowns the time of bringing up Dan's all time record which includes 9 seasons at perennially crap MSST which gives him an overall coaching record of .617. I wonder just where Kirby's overall percentage would be if he had to coach at Tennessee or Missouri for 9 years before hitting Georgia, so I won't even consider Dan's MSST adventures.
Or we can do it this way:

Dan vs sec: 38-42
Dan vs top 10: 6-15
Dan vs top 25: 10-33

Kirby vs sec: 19-8
Kirby vs top 10: 5-3
Kirby vs top 25: 10-8

And he’s 0-2 head to head vs Kirby. Sorry, I don’t live in your hypothetical world. This is where we are today.

Last edited:
Or we can do it this way:

Dan vs sec: 38-42
Dan vs top 10: 6-15
Dan vs top 25: 10-33

Kirby vs sec: 19-8
Kirby vs top 10: 5-3
Kirby vs top 25: 10-8

And he’s 0-2 head to head vs Kirby. Sorry, I don’t live in your hypothetical world. This is where we are today.

Mullen had 4 top-25 wins just last year after having 10 total in 9 years at MSU. Why do you think that is? He suddenly became a better coach?

Mullen had 4 top-25 wins just last year after having 10 total in 9 years at MSU. Why do you think that is? He suddenly became a better coach?
Better talent, no doubt. So he beat that terrible program in Starkville (barely), LSU, and Michigan. Who else?

Lost to Georgia, Missouri, Kentucky.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT