ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley and newcomers

So, now that there's been an actual riot, you going to come join us on team invasion?
Totalitarian regimes of the 20th century showed that control of the language is one element in maintaining control over the people.
This is why dems fight so hard to avoid "illegals" and call them with soft cuddly names like "newcomers." Of course dummy Biden actually spoke the truth and had to apologize to a POS who doesn't deserve an apology but deserves the death penalty.

To all the virtue signaling little sissies on here, lots of people die everyday it sucks. Stop hijacking her death to advance your hatred of people that look different than you do. Don’t let the devil win. Just like when a lib jumps on a shooting to advance the anti gun agenda. It’s pathetic.

To all the virtue signaling little sissies on here, lots of people die everyday it sucks. Stop hijacking her death to advance your hatred of people that look different than you do. Don’t let the devil win. Just like when a lib jumps on a shooting to advance the anti gun agenda. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Nowhere have I seen at Ellis Island, "Give Me Your Thieving, Drug running Murderers. 15 years ago I got called for jury duty, only time in my life. The perp was an hombre, didn't speak one word of English. The defense had an interpreter for him.

lots of ruthless gangs, all the organized crime figures came through ellis island. every country had their version of the Mafia... Even the jews had a mafia.. was a bit more nefarious than some random dui's and such..

433104734_450420967324569_7399408644995534429_n.jpg

Texas tells the Owebama judges and the regime 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

This is a good ole Texas fishing reel to FJB!!!

( if you do not know what this is...place your fist knuckles away from you (closed) and put your other hand beside it and start reeling....while slowly lifting your middle finger up to complete your new Texas fishing reel!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT