ADVERTISEMENT

Laken Riley and newcomers

I mean, yea the local ones we see on the news.

But you're missing the point - we need to deal with murders by citizens. That's a societal problem.

Murders by illegal immigrants are "extra" - murders carried out by people that aren't even supposed to be here are much more easily remedied. Just stop letting them in. Every murder is a tragedy, how about we limit the tragedies as much as possible?

Or would that get in the way of your political agenda?
Nowhere have I seen at Ellis Island, "Give Me Your Thieving, Drug running Murderers. 15 years ago I got called for jury duty, only time in my life. The perp was an hombre, didn't speak one word of English. The defense had an interpreter for him.

There are roughly 50 murders a day in the US.

You guys know the names of any of the other murder victims that day...........or just the single one your using for political purposes?
Political purposes? This wasn't close by a million times to George Floyd. I didn't see day after day of protests for this one or buildings being set on fire and businesses being destoyed.

Reactions: dezyDeco
SO he makes local and state laws? That is all on the presidents?

You are really bad at this.

Part of day 1…

Then theres this…

One party refuses to acknowledge the existence of “illegal immigrants”. The same party, is encouraging the action of crossing illegally.

Last edited:

Part of day 1…

Then theres this…

One party refuses to acknowledge the existence of “illegal immigrants”. The same party, is encouraging the action of crossing illegally.

Part of day 1…

Then theres this…

Is this about the state dropping charges? or about him crossing the border?

Part of day 1…

Then theres this…

The rest of the Biden quote: "I'm not going to disrespect any of these people. Look, they built the country." Sickening. So you cannot even disrespect someone illegal who murders an american. And no, Biden, illegals didn't build this country.

Last edited:

You guys know the names of any of the other murder victims that day...........or just the single one your using for political purposes?
Forrest Gump chimes in! (stupid is as stupid does) Let me EDUCATE you AGAIN. Yes, people die in many ways EVERY day in America. But IF the pants shitter FOLLOWED THE CONSTITUTION...Laken Riley would be alive today, and about 50,000 OTHER Americans would also because so much Fentanyl would not be in our Country killing innocent people. Why do you unAmerican lefties REFUSE to follow the Constitution?

Reactions: WW HEISENBERG
Forrest Gump chimes in! (stupid is as stupid does) Let me EDUCATE you AGAIN. Yes, people die in many ways EVERY day in America. But IF the pants shitter FOLLOWED THE CONSTITUTION...Laken Riley would be alive today, and about 50,000 OTHER Americans would also because so much Fentanyl would not be in our Country killing innocent people. Why do you unAmerican lefties REFUSE to follow the Constitution?
Ask him if he knows the names of the other blacks that were murdered on the same day as George Floyd or was George just the golden lottery ticket for political purposes.

You mean like democrats have been doing for 30 + years? Or the fact that this could have been avoided if your daddy didn't completely disassemble border security by executive orders? Not much different than the surge in violent crime in cities due to your liberal teammates acting as district attorneys. Seems like you don't care about avoiding murders.

Part of day 1…

Then theres this…

Hey little libbies.....anything to say here?? We are waiting!!

Political purposes? This wasn't close by a million times to George Floyd. I didn't see day after day of protests for this one or buildings being set on fire and businesses being destoyed.
I never said the democrats don't play politics. Its you knuckleheads who pretend its only one side.

But this and George Floyd are completely different events and not comparable.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I never said the democrats don't play politics. Its you knuckleheads who pretend its only one side.

100%. George Floyd was FULL of fentanyl and would have died anyway. George Floyd was resisting arrest. Laken Riley ONLY dies with lefties opening the border allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS EVERYWHERE....and when they commit crimes refusing to keep them in jail or even better...kicking them out of America and back to wherever the hell they belong. EASY comparison

Last edited:

You're right. Floyd was used to prop up the fake narrative of white cops "hunting" AA men and killing them.

Illegal aliens commit crimes at a higher rate than the general population...and shouldn't be here in the first place. So highlighting Riley's murder actually casts light on an actual problem.

Which is why Biden can't say her name.

hmTJMpa5VXje.jpeg

Everyday the pants shitter has more blood on his hands

I hate to say this...but this is just a drop in the bucket. The fentanyl deaths caused by open borders are around 70K PER YEAR. Many times killing mostly innocent people. But dimwits care ZERO about things like this. They want invasion to get more legislative representation, since ILLEGALS ARE COUNTED in our census.

I hate to say this...but this is just a drop in the bucket. The fentanyl deaths caused by open borders are around 70K PER YEAR. Many times killing mostly innocent people. But dimwits care ZERO about things like this. They want invasion to get more legislative representation, since ILLEGALS ARE COUNTED in our census.

Vote Biden. Vote RAT morons

Just sad. Dems were against illegal immigration until they figured out how they can use it to their advantage. They fought like crazy to remove the term citizen from the census, and are now packing Blue States with as many illegals as they can squeeze in, all just to keep or gain the number of house seats. Truly just sad.

Just sad. Dems were against illegal immigration until they figured out how they can use it to their advantage. They fought like crazy to remove the term citizen from the census, and are now packing Blue States with as many illegals as they can squeeze in, all just to keep or gain the number of house seats. Truly just sad.
Money and power overrides every single principle to a true leftist. They believe that the gov't knows better and can fix everything, it just needs perpetual power.

Been that way throughout history. The further The Party moves to the left the worse it's gonna get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT