ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky legislature follows Florida

I think it started out that way.

In the 70s, it felt like we were starting to put racial division behind us.

Then, in the 80s, democrats realized if they lost racial division, they'd lose a lot of their votes. So they started pushing the racial division that they continue to push today.
And it REALLY ramped up under Obama.

I honestly was happy the country was able to elect a black man as President, I thought it would help. I didn't understand The Left at that time.

I am telling BOTH of you no more OR I will remove both of you. I am done with this BS between you two. So, grow up find a way to agree to disagree or I will remove both of you from this board so the rest of us will no longer need to deal with your issues....
They aren't swearing at each other or calling each other names.

What exactly is the problem here? It's a heated discussion.

The biggest problem I see, is companies are no longer hiring only the best qualified. Now, because of DEI, they are more concerned with the color of your skin, your gender or what you identify as, which sounds like racism to me. When it come to going to a doctor or getting on a plane, or any other job that might effect my health or safety, etc., I DO NOT CARE what color your skin, your gender or what you identify as, I WANT the person BEST QUALIFIED to do the job.
Well now in Oregon and Washington St you can joint the Bar without passing a Bar exam… just take some extra courses or do some internships type work.

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
The year after Black Lives Matter protests, the S&P 100 added more than 300,000 jobs — 94% went to people of color.

Yeah, there is nothing racist about DEI

Liberals LOVE to count recovered jobs from 2020 as "job growth".

They also love to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to the Asian population. When you ask "if Asians are minorities why are they per capita better educated, make more money and in general more successful than white people?" they get called white-adjacent and don't get counted.

But if you can lump them into a statistic like this and make it look like DEI is working, the Left uses them.

Here's how Black people specifically fared after 2021:
10/2019= 9,068,000 over 20 employed
1/2022 = 8,934,000 over 20 employed

The number went down...why isn't Bloomberg telling you that?

And black unemployment rate was 5.5% under Trump prior to Covid, and is 5.6% today.

I'm failing to see this grand impact of the ponzi scheme that was BLM.

@LordofallSocks

Its the usual...lib returned here after long absence and gets thoroughly humiliated by most of the board.

One poster in particular rubs the infuriated and offended lib, or one of his allies the wrong way, and he/they run crying

He's been on my ignore list for a long time. Some people just are not worth interacting with.

I honestly don't understand the rules around here at all.

I must not be violating them though because I haven't been yelled at.
The discussion has turned from sports to politics. Heated sports discussions are usually fun back and forth banter. Politics on the other hand get personal quickly. And on top of that this entire forum is sports based not political

The discussion has turned from sports to politics. Heated sports discussions are usually fun back and forth banter. Politics on the other hand get personal quickly. And on top of that this entire forum is sports based not political

The Parking Lot

All non-sports topics discussed here
9.9K 264.2K

^non-sports^

I honestly don't understand the rules around here at all.

I must not be violating them though because I haven't been yelled at.
Kind of an unwritten rule...stay away from racial subjects. To ME...discussion is what the subject needs. However I love this place, and the guy running it does not want that here. So I will comply.

Actually, your in the Parking Lot right now and ALL topics are acceptable. Just not personal attacks.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Actually, this particular forum is all politics and no sports.

It wasn’t clear to me that this started on the pay forum. I’m a member of SoonerScoop.com.

Yea getting into politics on football forums is in poor taste.

@FresnoGator Is there a blanket macro to put the leftist Swamp-ite lunatics on ignore. 😂

200w.gif
jfc youre a snowflake.

And it REALLY ramped up under Obama.

I honestly was happy the country was able to elect a black man as President, I thought it would help. I didn't understand The Left at that time.
i noticed it get into high gear under trump. i saw a lot of uptight white people under big o. Mind you, i am not a big o fan, too divisive for my taste. but man, like most things, absolutely nothing compares to trump, the liberals lib.

I am? lol, you live in an echo chamber!!!! What did I say that you don’t agree with?? Don’t get emotional deal in facts and reality. Like the stock market does!
Do you not know what a broken record is?

If not, it means you're repeating yourself, ad nauseam.

we heard you the first dozen or so times ...

Do you not know what a broken record is?

If not, it means you're repeating yourself, ad nauseam.

we heard you the first dozen or so times ...
I repeat myself until the student learns you people are on auto play. Bds is a serious mental illness. Start showing me some brain activity and I may lay off the hammer

I see you are new to the Parking Lot.

200w.gif

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Yes, I moved this thread over from the Swamp. No desire for it there ...
Have you slapped Theo's hand yet? Check the Locker Room. We need merged threads. When I saw it there, I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. 😆 Paco must be out of town.😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT