ADVERTISEMENT

Quick heads up...the bald fat face UN Harry Potter Climate Change guy says 2 years left

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
So you'll all be dead soon. Not that great of a loss really when you throw me in there. Really nice of he/she to inform us, I can drink, drug, rape and pillage for the next 2 years and feel great about it.

BB1lokDc.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=8c5e11ac18d749298d6c6d76ce25988c&ei=22

Didn't Gore only give us 10 years to live in the 80s???

In the 80's we were killing the ozone layer with Aqua Net (mainly Fresno and Steve Stevens) and we all froze to death. Then Big Al came out with his movie and we melted all the ice caps in North Pole (no not the Peter North Pole) and South Pole and we all drowned or burnt to a crisp dead. Now the weather swings both ways and is gay transgender. You might freeze to death or burn to death according to how the climate feels that year. So according to the tranny Harry Potter in 2 years we'll all die and the deaths will all be attributed to wet market AIDS-19.

ac4eb6e5d8f8c0fdd634924e4770f4c1.jpg

@FresnoGator

In the 80's we were killing the ozone layer with Aqua Net (mainly Fresno and Steve Stevens) and we all froze to death. Then Big Al came out with his movie and we melted all the ice caps in North Pole (no not the Peter North Pole) and South Pole and we all drowned or burnt to a crisp dead. Now the weather swings both ways and is gay transgender. You might freeze to death or burn to death according to how the climate feels that year. So according to the tranny Harry Potter in 2 years we'll all die and the deaths will all be attributed to wet market AIDS-19.

ac4eb6e5d8f8c0fdd634924e4770f4c1.jpg

@FresnoGator
I had a big mop of hair back, then no hairspray for this guy ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT