ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo Fisher Taking a HUGE Paycut

As long as Nolez has been posting here you're still not familiar with his style?? You can't possibly believe he wants our coach to start screwing 18-22 year old students....you know what. Never mind MJ. It doesn't do any good. Smh
Oh, I do think he was joking. But it is a bit..well...like he and you Noles have a tin ear, given all the pub FSU has had with sexual promiscuity issues

Oh, and I am also puzzled how some of you Noles can sanctimoniously chide me for making jokes about the matter, but excuse similar jokes made by FSU fans.

As I mentioned, your sycophancy knows no limits.

So you're suggesting he hook up with FSU coeds young enough to be his daughter.....did you not get enough negative pub over the last 2 years that you need more?

I'm not familiar with legal separation, would he be doing something wrong?

Let's hear in nolies...she's nothing but a whore, a cleat chaser, in for the money.

GO Canes!
That's horrible thing to say. UM has no room to talk. Neither does uf. We all have player issues. We are all about equal. If yall think fsu is the worse so be it. But to say fsu fans think that about jimbo wife your sadly mistaken. It's sad because of their children and his youngest doesn't have a long life span unless they find a cure. UM fans. You had the 80S. Now you have Warren sap needing hooked to get laid. He got off east. He had to do anger management and some kind of go to a place where hooked talk about getting beat up. Which he beat up a hooked because she wasn't doing what he wanted. Your Warren Sapp that's a hall of fame and about to file bankruptcy. And I'm has been caught cheating twice. Fsu has free crab legs and discounts at Dillard's. Which we all know someone who gets us deals specially when we were in college. UM build your own stadium and show up to games. Wake Forrest has more fans at their home games.

That's horrible thing to say. UM has no room to talk. Neither does uf. We all have player issues. We are all about equal. If yall think fsu is the worse so be it. But to say fsu fans think that about jimbo wife your sadly mistaken. It's sad because of their children and his youngest doesn't have a long life span unless they find a cure. UM fans. You had the 80S. Now you have Warren sap needing hooked to get laid. He got off east. He had to do anger management and some kind of go to a place where hooked talk about getting beat up. Which he beat up a hooked because she wasn't doing what he wanted. Your Warren Sapp that's a hall of fame and about to file bankruptcy. And I'm has been caught cheating twice. Fsu has free crab legs and discounts at Dillard's. Which we all know someone who gets us deals specially when we were in college. UM build your own stadium and show up to games. Wake Forrest has more fans at their home games.

Mcanes is a troll. Just ignore him.

While I agree he should move on, Fisher likely has a net worth of ~$10 million. She'll get half. With a salary of 4+ million and 2 kids, he's going to end up paying 45-50 grand a month in child support. He's going to get taken to the cleaners. That's the nature of divorce and family court.

Very true...but can't say that I feel sorry for anyone that makes that kind of money. Sorry you can't by a Lambo anymore...you can only get a Mercedes. lol

She will get 1/2 of all assets acquired during the marriage and huge alimony until the kids are 18. With the sick boy, the courts will really sick it to him.

I'm impressed by the comments on this topic by you guys.

What a terrible situation considering the child having a very short life span ahead of him. That little guy deserves 2 parents.

She will get 1/2 of all assets acquired during the marriage and huge alimony until the kids are 18. With the sick boy, the courts will really sick it to him.

Sick kid, courts will sick it to him.

A lot of sick times ahead.

I'm impressed by the comments on this topic by you guys.

What a terrible situation considering the child having a very short life span ahead of him. That little guy deserves 2 parents.

I guess I missed the news where Jumbo or Candi passed away.

I hate when people mention" needs two parents" when divorce comes into play.

The kids will still have a mother. The kids will still have a father.

Obviously the mother and the father can't get along, live together, and work this out.

In turn kids...especially sick ill children...don't deserve to live in a hostile home where two grown adults despise each other.

The kids will still have both parents. The end!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT