ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo Fisher Taking a HUGE Paycut

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
Florida State University football coach Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi have separated.

The couple are working with attorneys to mediate terms of a possible divorce, the Tallahassee Democrat has confirmed.

LINK

So Taylor Jacobs still scoring in Nole territory after all of these years out of the game.

It is interesting but indeed sad. I never celebrate a divorce unless theft or violence are involved.

Sad to hear they are separating. For the two boys' sake, let's hope the details of their parents' personal lives stay private.

Decency of course won't stop rumors from certain types of message board posters...nor will it stop predatory web sites from quoting message boards as if it were news.

I don't feel sorry for him, actually I'm happy for him. If the rumors are true, he nor any man needs that in their life. Leave her be and move on.

Sad to hear they are separating. For the two boys' sake, let's hope the details of their parents' personal lives stay private.

Decency of course won't stop rumors from certain types of message board posters...nor will it stop predatory web sites from quoting message boards as if it were news.

Yeah, I know the message board you're talking about. Pretty sick that so many posters were celebrating this, but I guess when you have a .200 win percentage against Jimbo a lot of resentment is built up.

Hardliner, two things: (1) you might try actually reading the thread (2) remember this is not a smack board.

hardliner was one of the few who I didn't re-ban when banned people were auto-unbanned with the new board changes. Beginning to wonder if I made a bad mistake.

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

Just read that on twitter and wanted to use it. :D

I don't feel sorry for him, actually I'm happy for him. If the rumors are true, he nor any man needs that in their life. Leave her be and move on.

While I agree he should move on, Fisher likely has a net worth of ~$10 million. She'll get half. With a salary of 4+ million and 2 kids, he's going to end up paying 45-50 grand a month in child support. He's going to get taken to the cleaners. That's the nature of divorce and family court.

If the rumors are true, why would she get half? Wouldn't this give him a bit of leverage in "family" court?

Florida is a no fault divorce state. "If the rumors are true" it will likely get him out of paying alimony. Still very likely she will get ~half of his assets and she will definitely get child support.

Let's hear in nolies...she's nothing but a whore, a cleat chaser, in for the money.

GO Canes!

Yeah, I know the message board you're talking about. Pretty sick that so many posters were celebrating this, but I guess when you have a .200 win percentage against Jimbo a lot of resentment is built up.

I don't wish what Jimbo is going through on anybody. Especially with kids involved, but shouldn't you be more careful choosing your words? Hypocritical at all? You do remember the Jameis Winston incident correct and the attacks that were made?

You make millions Jimbo, you are surrounded by 18-22 year women.

Have a blast my friend!

Rumor has it that is why your excellent defensive coordinator, one Jeremy Pruitt, left FSU to go to UGA. Supposedly, (according to the FSU fans that post here) he was messing around on his fiance and she gave him an ultimatum. One also wonders that in addition to Candi, if Jimbo was not taking advantage of the opportunity? Who knows.

As a side note, I feel bad for the kids involved when one of these sordid affairs comes to light. They indeed suffer. No kids deserve to have this happen to them.

But I feel nothing but contempt for the parents. They are adults. They are the ones that put their kids through it. They are responsible for their own actions. And they fracked up. Bad.

If Jimbo was cuckolded and had no knowledge of the situation, then I feel some sympathy for him. But most people in this situation knows something was amiss with the relationship, long before being a "victim." . What could have he done to avoid it? Maybe nothing. But rarely does a relationship disintegrate without both parties being somewhat responsible.

Whatever. It is off season. Other than the mighty Gators competing in Baseball and Track, there is little else to talk about.

Last edited:
Florida is a no fault divorce state. "If the rumors are true" it will likely get him out of paying alimony. Still very likely she will get ~half of his assets and she will definitely get child support.

Well... that's a pretty big deal when you're making the kind of money that he's making. She almost did him a favor.

But, yeah... I'm sure her lawyers will still find a way to make him into the bad guy.

You make millions Jimbo, you are surrounded by 18-22 year women.

Have a blast my friend!
So you're suggesting he hook up with FSU coeds young enough to be his daughter.....did you not get enough negative pub over the last 2 years that you need more?

Reactions: RD_Gator
Why? He's a man with a lot of money who will soon be single, what's wrong with having nice ladies around? He did the married life already, who are we to judge?
Overall, fair point. But the optics of a HC boinking students would be horrible. Especially in a program that received the kind of pu they did from Jameis.

Reactions: BillWesJay
Overall, fair point. But the optics of a HC boinking students would be horrible. Especially in a program that received the kind of pu they did from Jameis.
Exactly what I was saying. Surely no one can be serious about that scenario not completely blowing up in FSU's face.

And then ridiculed the rumor. And indirectly me, for posting them.

That is OK, apology accepted.

Technically the part about Jacobs is still rumor. We know about the divorce but we don't know the circumstance. It could be true, could be bs. Who cares?? That's between Jimbo and Candi. What's sad is their children will be reading garbage about what their mother did whether it's true or not. Just sad all the way around.

Exactly. Jimbo would be fired immediately if he engaged in such behavior. I knew Nolez was joking the moment he posted it.
Intereseting. You can read his mind but you are taking a "wait and see" attitude on the Taylor Jacobs rumor.

Your sycophanty knows no limits

Intereseting. You can read his mind but you are taking a "wait and see" attitude on the Taylor Jacobs rumor.

Your sycophanty knows no limits

As long as Nolez has been posting here you're still not familiar with his style?? You can't possibly believe he wants our coach to start screwing 18-22 year old students....you know what. Never mind MJ. It doesn't do any good. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT