ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

Bill runs a great blog calculated risk. Smart guy.

Kind of obvious but I wanted to remind my lil sheep that claim to be patriots!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Why do the snowflakes complain so much about America? We are crushing it. The level of entitlement in this country is sickening.

@fatman76 what say you. @gatordad3 ??
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
VERY serious question here...Has their EVER in our lifetime been a more incompetent administration? EVER?

Or one that lies about EVERYTHING? Robert Gates warned us all...but lefties vote agenda OVER Country because they do not feel the same way about America as we do. And they WILL steal an election

VERY serious question here...Has their EVER in our lifetime been a more incompetent administration? EVER?

Or one that lies about EVERYTHING? Robert Gates warned us all...but lefties vote agenda OVER Country because they do not feel the same way about America as we do. And they WILL steal an election

No. Worst President, Vice President and Cabinet that have ever been assembled in the history of our country.

Reactions: BCSpell

@Mdfgator

These are MDF'ers approved stimmies. Not one Pub voted for this. What say ye half shilling?
JUST THE TIP!!!

American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion economic stimulus bill passed in 2021.

They lie because they know their constituents do not have the intellectual capacity to realize they are lying and will continue to vote for them.
If you ever take time to read national news message boards, you have no idea how right you are. They are CLUELESS useful idiots. I've long stopped being shocked and surprised about it. It's sad AF!

Reactions: BCSpell
Economy is snorting we still need to cool this puppy down. I think the fed should raise rates again. Soak up the last of the trump stimi.

Economy is snorting we still need to cool this puppy down. I think the fed should raise rates again. Soak up the last of the trump stimi.
The only one snorting is you. You should stop, you are not very bright to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT