ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

While you praise Mike Sington and his creepy pedo tweets.
i dont even know who youre talking about jelly. focus on the task at hand. bible study is important, its what all the people that actually make america great do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What American that wants a job doesn’t have one? You people are so beyond stupid it’s hilarious. We are already employing more people that are unemployable by any measure prior to the last few years. Try running a business and hiring somebody you clown.
Yep. Things are great. Job sector is ROARING.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Jobs jobs jobs

For the first time in 50 years we have a labor shortage. Can you imagine if we didn’t have open borders?? I am not an open border person but man Trump wrecked the balance of the country in 2020. Excess retirements surged due to the everything bubble. Nobody needs to work!! Work from home pampered lazy ass Americans. Thank god we have hard working immigrants to do what’s needed.

Jobs jobs jobs

For the first time in 50 years we have a labor shortage. Can you imagine if we didn’t have open borders?? I am not an open border person but man Trump wrecked the balance of the country in 2020. Excess retirements surged due to the everything bubble. Nobody needs to work!! Work from home pampered lazy ass Americans. Thank god we have hard working immigrants to do what’s needed.
The Federal Gov't is the #2 creator of jobs right now.

The labor shortage is fixable, but per usual all Biden wants to do is destroy the country.

But I'm sure he'll have your vote in 200 days because orange man bad.

Jobs jobs jobs

Part time part time part time

The labor shortage is fixable, but per usual all Biden wants to do is destroy the country.

Thought I heard on the radio or read somewhere that, besides all the people who went back to work after covid restrictions were lifted, that "most" of the jobs that Biden is touting as creating are going to non citizens and the US is gaining part-time jobs while losing full-time jobs. So, not really helping out Americans.

Thought I heard on the radio or read somewhere that, besides all the people who went back to work after covid restrictions were lifted, that "most" of the jobs that Biden is touting as creating are going to non citizens and the US is gaining part-time jobs while losing full-time jobs. So, not really helping out Americans.
Correct

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

Like I have said for a long time, if you don’t have a job it’s cause you don’t want one or are simply completely worthless and lazy. Been like that for a few years. Try hiring somebody fats. Thank god immigrants still have a work ethic, not many Americans do.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT