ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening!!!

At least you have that excuse to fall back on.

Congratulations.

How is it an excuse you moron? Haven't y'all all flooded our boards to tell us Frost is coming back home? So if he indeed goes back for that reason then it very clearly isn't a reflection on either program but rather where he has ties to. You people are annoying.

Reactions: GoFish2
It looks to me that Frost is UF's to lose. I was pretty surprised to see Kelly choose middle tier Pac 12 ucla over UF. I cannot imagine Frost doing something similar and end up at B1G middle tier Neb,,

where we were in 2003 after we fired Frank Solich...

You mean “where we still are.” Solich was actually the high water mark for your program post-Osborne. We’ve won 2 national titles since then. We do suck about as bad as you now, though. Frost will have his hands full at either school.

It looks to me that Frost is UF's to lose. I was pretty surprised to see Kelly choose middle tier Pac 12 ucla over UF. I cannot imagine Frost doing something similar and end up at B1G middle tier Neb,,

You are middle tier.

Lol you’re a joke.

If Frost had gone to any other school, you wouldn’t have the advantage.

You know that.

But enjoy the small feeling of superiority you obviously need.

Of course we would. Moos has already said a few few coaches on his top 6 list have expressed great interest.

Here is what I can tell you according to our AD Moos. We fired every coach but one today. We will know who our new coach is sometime early next week. That’s when he said he would like to have a deal done. Wants to be sensitive to coach Frost knowing his season is not over. When asked why only one coach is left he let slip for the new staff coming in.

Matt Davidson who is Frost best friend. Best man at his wedding also has gone on record saying Frost is coming.

You mean “where we still are.” Solich was actually the high water mark for your program post-Osborne. We’ve won 2 national titles since then. We do suck about as bad as you now, though. Frost will have his hands full at either school.

Even you agree Florida is not what the fans make believe.

Even you agree Florida is not what the fans make believe.

We suck. Everybody on this board agrees with that. You also suck. That's obvious. But with our access to the best recruiting pool in the country, we've shown that we can turn it around with someone who knows what they're doing. Even Muschamp had us in the Sugar Bowl as recently as 4 years ago. You guys haven't been to one of the big six bowls since the Rose Bowl in 2002, when Miami smoked you (using Florida recruits).

We suck. Everybody on this board agrees with that. You also suck. That's obvious. But with our access to the best recruiting pool in the country, we've shown that we can turn it around with someone who knows what they're doing. Even Muschamp had us in the Sugar Bowl as recently as 4 years ago. You guys haven't been to one of the big six bowls since the Rose Bowl in 2002, when Miami smoked you (using Florida recruits).

But you have not. You’re recruiting is poop and overrated. Pelini has sub par recruiting. Won 9 games every year. You don’t have near the resources we do outside of recruiting. Look at Texas. They have the absolute best recruiting location in the nation. More money then Alabama. And there last 2 coaches couldn’t recruit to save there lives. It takes more then recruiting buttercup. Nebraska can and has out recruited you.

But you have not. You’re recruiting is poop and overrated. Pelini has sub par recruiting. Won 9 games every year. You don’t have near the resources we do outside of recruiting. Look at Texas. They have the absolute best recruiting location in the nation. More money then Alabama. And there last 2 coaches couldn’t recruit to save there lives. It takes more then recruiting buttercup. Nebraska can and has out recruited you.
I’m not talking about hidden gems. We have as good facilities as Florida. A better stadium then Florida, better tradition then Florida, better fan support and just as much money as Florida.
Oh is that so?...and is that why you guys have been middle of the pack AT BEST for about the last 15 years? You guys have sniffed the top 10 a couple of times but never been a serious contender. Also out in the GREAT MID WEST Oklahoma, LSU, Texas AM, TCU, Baylor, Oklahoma St and lot of others teams have beaten Nebraska a hundred times again on the field and in recruiting. Maybe Frost can change that but there is nothing special about Lincoln, NE. You might have a greater tradition and stadium 'in your mind' but to everyone else you're not been that great in 1.5 decades. Florida contends in Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, just won a National title in baseball and a number of other sports. As far as Football goes Florida has been updating their facilities and giving more money to the coaches to hire a good staff...Spurrier Field is one of the great places to play college football in the country...Frost might choose Nebraska but you can stick all that noise up your A$$. Gator Nation is going to rise again.

Can’t tell if serious or not? Nebraska currently has the 77th rated recruiting class in the nation right now.

Oh is that so?...and is that why you guys have been middle of the pack AT BEST for about the last 15 years? You guys have sniffed the top 10 a couple of times but never been a serious contender. Also out in the GREAT MID WEST Oklahoma, LSU, Texas AM, TCU, Baylor, Oklahoma St and lot of others teams have beaten Nebraska a hundred times again on the field and in recruiting. Maybe Frost can change that but there is nothing special about Lincoln, NE. You might have a greater tradition and stadium 'in your mind' but to everyone else you're not been that great in 1.5 decades. Florida contends in Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, just won a National title in baseball and a number of other sports. As far as Football goes Florida has been updating their facilities and giving more money to the coaches to hire a good staff...Spurrier Field is one of the great places to play college football in the country...Frost might choose Nebraska but you can stick all that noise up your A$$. Gator Nation is going to rise again.
To be fair, we are the best volleyball program in the country. No one better.

We will see who is right soon enough. 8 Days.

Please learn to spell correctly.

Yep but your delusional revision of history and feelings of tradition won't predict things either way.
You have no football tradition. You have 2 titles from coaches that opted elsewhere. We had our worst season since 1961. You had your worst season since like 3 years ago. You guys are delusional. You all thought Kelly was a lock. He chose UCLA. Let that sink in. Nebraska never lost a candidate to the like of UCLA. Now you’re going to lose out on Frost. By the way, he named his new born son Lincoln Tomas Frost. Just thought you should know.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22199-1431434135-7.gif

You have no football tradition. You have 2 titles from coaches that opted elin ewhere. We had our worst season since 1961. You had your worst season since like 3 years ago. You guys are delusional. You all thought Kelly was a lock. He chose UCLA. Let that sink in. Nebraska never lost a candidate to the like of UCLA. Now you’re going to lose out on Frost. By the way, he named his new born son Lincoln Tomas Frost. Just thought you should know.
Nebraska should have never joined big 10. In old big 8, then big 12, you got exposure to texas recruits. Now you compete for recruits in population areas controlled by traditional big 10 schools, Your program hasnt been relevant in nearly 20 years. Frost will be your next coach, but he will have an extremely difficult time competiting for national titles. Much easier to win quicker at Florida. Go check out nfl rosters and you will understand why

You have no football tradition. You have 2 titles from coaches that opted elsewhere. We had our worst season since 1961. You had your worst season since like 3 years ago. You guys are delusional. You all thought Kelly was a lock. He chose UCLA. Let that sink in. Nebraska never lost a candidate to the like of UCLA. Now you’re going to lose out on Frost. By the way, he named his new born son Lincoln Tomas Frost. Just thought you should know.
Nobody has wanted the Nebraska job pal...it hasn't been that big of a job and your "great tradition" is hardly talked about. You're not a power football program and you haven't been. WE ARE TALKED about...and Florida is a bigger job. Frost might just like to be back at his school that he really likes but outside of that no big time coach is looking at Nebraska for a reason. Why don't you go back to making your breath smell like cock troll.

Nobody has wanted the Nebraska job pal...it hasn't been that big of a job and your "great tradition" is hardly talked about. You're not a power football program and you haven't been. WE ARE TALKED about...and Florida is a bigger job. Frost might just like to be back at his school that he really likes but outside of that no big time coach is looking at Nebraska for a reason. Why don't you go back to making your breath smell like cock troll.
No One is talking about you. Outside the fact Kelly chose UCLA over Florida.

Nebraska should have never joined big 10. In old big 8, then big 12, you got exposure to texas recruits. Now you compete for recruits in population areas controlled by traditional big 10 schools, Your program hasnt been relevant in nearly 20 years. Frost will be your next coach, but he will have an extremely difficult time competiting for national titles. Much easier to win quicker at Florida. Go check out nfl rosters and you will understand why
I agree. But there is 56 million reasons a year we choose the big ten. I just think it’s hilarious you are pounding your chest over recruiting.

It won’t be any easier at Florida then Nebraska. If Kelly thought it was that easy he would have put his fat ass in Florida. But he decided not to and went to a place like UCLA. Where coaches go to die. What’s that tell you?

I agree. But there is 56 million reasons a year we choose the big ten. I just think it’s hilarious you are pounding your chest over recruiting.

It won’t be any easier at Florida then Nebraska. If Kelly thought it was that easy he would have put his fat ass in Florida. But he decided not to and went to a place like UCLA. Where coaches go to die. What’s that tell you?
It's as simple as he likes the West coast and he has options genius. You can keep your narrative though.

never underestimate someone about as stupid and unworthy of making football decisions as a casual fan unfit as a fan like yourself.. Florida UAA is an absolute disgrace to the University of Florida and looking more pathetic by the second, and the next few days if not sooner tomorrow, at worst next week once we havent' named a coach it means Nebraska is simply waiting to name theirs after the Conference Championship next week... It's tragic how awful UF is

It's as simple as he likes the West coast and he has options genius. You can keep your narrative though.

it tells you how incompetent and how cheap skate these dick bags are "in charge" of our athletic department that think they have a clue what they are doing at their "jobs" collectively...

Dude let it go man. Than not then.....sheesh yo!

Reactions: METSWIN
In the last thirty years, Florida and Nebraska have the same amount of titles: 3. None of the Florida football schools had any football tradition before the 1980s because the state of Florida was a very late bloomer when it came to population. Once the state's population boomed, Miami, FSU, and UF have a combined 11 titles. Getting on any Florida school because of lack of tradition is hilarious. Tommy Frazier was the engine behind the back-to-back title teams for Nebraska. Where was he from? Florida.

Frost would go to Nebraska the same reason Spurrier came back to UF: Because he played there and had ties to the program. Nothing more, nothing less. Congrats if you get him, though, because he's a hell of a coach.

It just wouldn't be a smart business decision unless our idiot evaluators just cant' cough up the money these others schools are, but he's never had near the money he'd get from just Florida alone either with all the other things in place in the state for him in the absolute perfect circumstance place and time, even better than Spurrier or Meyer going in being groomed in the State and the perfect style for it.. Going to Nebraska would just be WAY more of an uphill battle, the only possible explanation is above just because of personal preference like me picking UF over a better job If I were offered at that age and point in my career...

It takes more than a great coach. You need the talent to go along with it. Chio going to ucla is more about chip vs florida. If Frost hadnt gone to nebraska he wouldnt even be considering nebraska. Frost will win at nebraska but not on the big stage.

At this point sadgator’s honestly not sure that either Nebraska or Florida are better jobs than UCF. He might just stay where he’s at.

That being said...any good coach has an opportunity to get in the playoff with any half way decent Power 5 school. Anybody who thinks that there is some allure or awesome mystique associated with Florida is living in fantasy land. Our program is a national punchline and a disgrace. The people entrusted with it have failed beyond measure. Florida is no more attractive today than any other school in the nation.

If Frost goes anywhere, he’ll go to Nebraska. And if you disconnect your emotions for a second, you’ll understand why.

You play in the Little 10 West. The MAC and AAC are tougher

We've been hearing from "sources that we trust" for 2 weeks that Chip Kelly was coming to UF and that's doesn't appear to be true either. 2 days ago Pete Thamel from Yahoo Sports said Frost was coming to Florida. Until the press conference is held anything can happen. And just because 1 guy has an opinion or knows someone who knows someone says so doesn't mean it's a fact. Let's see what happens.
I tried to tell you. I tried to tell you all.

PS Mullen is going to do good.

I tried to tell you. I tried to tell you all.

PS Mullen is going to do good.

Tell us what?

That Frost would likely go to Nebraska? Nobody was arguing that.

It’s his Alma mater.

The argument was and is that Florida is a better program for multiple reasons.

But whatever.

st: 1176207, member: 77423"]I tried to tell you. I tried to tell you all.

PS Mullen is going to do good.[/QUOTE

uhh, almost everyone on here was saying that too.

Tell us what?

That Frost would likely go to Nebraska? Nobody was arguing that.

It’s his Alma mater.

The argument was and is that Florida is a better program for multiple reasons.

But whatever.

Again. Debatable. If Florida was as great to coach as you claimed you could have had your pick of the litter. And your top two targets said no. You had to pick the safe hire. I think Mullen will do good. But I don’t see him getting a National title. But who knows.

No, there is no argument about which football school is a better job.. Not debatable at all, otherwise you'd be stuck with another bad mysterious hire if the guy didn't play QB for you and his home from the midwest.. He's good enough to win anywhere, but his career has much more likely chance to suffer from choosing his alma mater over a for sure fit for his style and players at his disposal to win like Meyer choosing UF over Notre Dame. He made a bad business decision and it will be far more up hill for him to produce a winning or championship product at NU instead of UF in a direct comparison..

Mullen is the perfect fit and will win for us, and will end up being one of the best hires long term for all the teams.

Again. Debatable. If Florida was as great to coach as you claimed you could have had your pick of the litter. And your top two targets said no. You had to pick the safe hire. I think Mullen will do good. But I don’t see him getting a National title. But who knows.
Ok, we have our coach now and it's not Frost. You done here?

I think so, but opinions will vary among any fan base.

We'll just have to wait and see which school wins their next NC first, UF with Mullen, or the Cornholers with the freezin' Frost... :cool:

You really liked Frost.

You’ve already got a nickname for him because he wants to go to his Alma mater and try to turn them around?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT