ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

I am in favor of banning all military style assault weapons.
Why? The word style indicates they are not in fact military weapons.

Further, how do I defeat a tyrannical government without equivalent weaponry?

Before you start mouthing off about tanks and artillery, only tank ammo is regulated and there are still no government restrictions on field artillery or mortar, and never have been.

You're an elitist and a petty tyrant just like Theo, the "poor and hungry" will be assaulting your position well before they're dumb enough to get to mine.

Why? The word style indicates they are not in fact military weapons.

Further, how do I defeat a tyrannical government without equivalent weaponry?

Before you start mouthing off about tanks and artillery, only tank ammo is regulated and there are still no government restrictions on field artillery or mortar, and never have been.

You're an elitist and a petty tyrant just like Theo, the "poor and hungry" will be assaulting your position well before they're dumb enough to get to mine.
i own a couple of AR's i just dont think most should own them. its like my view on voting. prove to me youre not a complete idiot and i will consider letting you vote.

Because getting a voter ID is no big deal (even though some people cry about it) and registering if you want to sell guns is no big deal (even though some people cry about it).
This is the most idiotic thing you've ever posted.

FFL dealers are registered with the government. Anyone selling a weapon at a gun show is registered with the government so they can access the NCIS database and legally issue form 4473.

I on the other hand, don't need to register or be taxed for crap if i want to sell my brother a shotgun. There's already a law against transferring a weapon by private sale to a prohibited person.

It is none of the government's business what type or how many firearms i own if im not a prohibited person.

i own a couple of AR's i just dont think most should own them. its like my view on voting. prove to me youre not a complete idiot and i will consider letting you vote.
BScuck, is that really you?? Did you think we don't remember most of the stupidity that you randomly post? 😂 So you are an admitted liar now? You do remember announcing that you don't vote. Ever. 😂😂😂😂
ed81cc3a-c93b-49ba-939d-285349daf9ee_text.gif

BScuck, is that really you?? Did you think we don't remember most of the stupidity that you randomly post? 😂 So you are an admitted liar now? You do remember announcing that you don't vote. Ever. 😂😂😂😂
ed81cc3a-c93b-49ba-939d-285349daf9ee_text.gif
huh? no shit i dont vote nickel, why would i waste my time. so long as the country allows idiots like you to vote, its a waste of time. Youre a sharp one boy, dont let anyone ever tell you that youre not.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
huh? no shit i dont vote nickel, why would i waste my time. so long as the country allows idiots like you to vote, its a waste of time. Youre a sharp one boy, dont let anyone ever tell you that youre not.
MDFer makes Adolph Hitler look like a Boy Scout. Owns guns, doesn't want anyone else to. Doesn't vote, then bitches about other people's votes. 😂 😂 😂

8osf9p.jpg

This is the most idiotic thing you've ever posted.

FFL dealers are registered with the government. Anyone selling a weapon at a gun show is registered with the government so they can access the NCIS database and legally issue form 4473.

I on the other hand, don't need to register or be taxed for crap if i want to sell my brother a shotgun. There's already a law against transferring a weapon by private sale to a prohibited person.

It is none of the government's business what type or how many firearms i own if im not a prohibited person.
Wow...this is really saying something !

I was just out in the woods yesterday running some shotshells through the Browning amidst the cacophony of cicadas. Then shot the shit with the ole boys at the roundtable inside the trailer with the General Lee portrait on the wall and the various American and Trump flags outside. Twas fun and relaxing. Always good to practice firearms here and there in case of violent Commies, Muhammadists, Satanists, gangs, and any other kind of ignorant folk ever venturing onto the ole humble abode threatening my family.

I was just out in the woods yesterday running some shotshells through the Browning amidst the cacophony of cicadas. Then shot the shit with the ole boys at the roundtable inside the trailer with the General Lee portrait on the wall and the various American and Trump flags outside. Twas fun and relaxing. Always good to practice firearms here and there in case of violent Commies, Muhammadists, Satanists, gangs, and any other kind of ignorant folk ever venturing onto the ole humble abode threatening my family.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: greyghost14
You blame them like they are inherently evil and they have free will. 😂
No, I recognize what they are and how they're being used. Guns are weapons, period. Not tools.....weapons. Like poison gas, bombs, flamethrowers, etc. They're inherently dangerous by design.

They're being used with bad intent and it's happening multiple times every day. If anything else were being used in that way, we'd all agree enhanced regulation would be needed.

But not your precious guns.....they must be worshipped.

Last edited:
No, I recognize what they are and how they're being used. Guns are weapons, period. Not tools.....weapons. Like poison gas, bombs, flamethrowers, etc. They're inherently dangerous by design.

They're being used with bad intent and it's happening multiple times every day. If anything else were being used in that way, we'd all agree enhanced regulation would be needed.

I just wish you would read and UNDERSTAND our Constitution...then this WHOLE THREAD would be unnecessary.....

What should be done about the knives, swords, cars, trucks, whatever they can get their hands on being used by Muhammadists to kill peaceful civilians in European countries where guns are banned?

Flamethrowers are tools.

What should be done about the knives, swords, cars, trucks, whatever they can get their hands on being used by Muhammadists to kill peaceful civilians in European countries where guns are banned?
Is there some kind of epidemic of knife, sword, car or truck violence? Gun violence happens in America every day.

Guns aren't getting more evil. Mine have never unzipped it's case, driven itself to a mall and opened fire. Society and government have a problem. Take guns away and who protects us from them?
You’re pissing in a round room trying to hit a corner, Theo will never understand how really simple this is, it’s the crazy people using the guns not the guns using the crazy people.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Guns aren't getting more evil. Mine have never unzipped it's case, driven itself to a mall and opened fire. Society and government have a problem. Take guns away and who protects us from them?
Guns are killing machines by design. They don't have personalities although many of you guys probably sweet talk yours and buy them birthday cards.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Guns are killing machines by design. They don't have personalities although many of you guys probably sweet talk yours and buy them birthday cards.
Anything can be considered a “killing machine by design”, I.e., vehicles, baseball bats, hockey pucks, crow bars, ballpoint pens, etc., it is the individual in possession of the device that makes the decision to use it as a “killing machine”, not the inanimate object itself.

The “device”, whatever it is, is a tool !! It really isn’t that difficult to understand.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Anything can be considered a “killing machine by design”, I.e., vehicles, baseball bats, hockey pucks, crow bars, ballpoint pens, etc., it is the individual in possession of the device that makes the decision to use it as a “killing machine”, not the inanimate object itself.

The “device”, whatever it is, is a tool !! It really isn’t that difficult to understand.
That's pretty dumb. Baseball bats, etc. were not designed to kill. Their primary uses are not for killing.

That should be very easy to understand for people not in the gun cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT