ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Theo blames the gun companies and wants to grab our guns for wanting to protect ourselves

Listen, I’m sure these were all bought legally from a firearms dealer who did a background check and enforced all waiting periods, and all of these young men have a valid license to carry,

We have laws against gun violence. They are working perfectly.

Reactions: nail1988
I donate to them when I am not buying weapons to help support them. They are an integral part to upholding the Constitution! Too bad you are afraid of guns! You could help!
LOL! Yeah....the gun companies really care so much about the constitution.

Well, not really the entire constitution.....just the part that helps them sell more guns.

• Wow

Well, not really the entire constitution.....just the part that helps them sell more guns.
The 2nd is the amendment that makes all of the other ones possible.

I went and bought another after I posted this. I kind of felt sorry for these poor companies that get attacked by non Americans that cannot read and understand our Constitution! And you OF COURSE miss the ENTIRE point. It is not the gun companies responsibility to defend the Constitution..it is OURS! And the founding Father were VERY, VERY smart, and KNEW we would need guns! At least REAL men's responsibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT